Latest topics

The plot thickens

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The plot thickens

Post by sandhya on 2013-11-20, 00:05

Interesting episode today.

Cold-blooded murder right inside shahi mahal. 

Jalal's observation helps him dig clues(literally and figuratively).

"The boss" was in shadows like in the 70s films(just that Mona darling was missing)
(But as though we can't guess from the costumes, given the fact that we have been seeing all characters except the leads in just 2 or 3 outfits since episode 1)

Aadham is concoting a political plot and a baandhi sub-plot to pave way for having himself flung from the terrace.

The know-all Maham Anga is startled that she knows nothing this time.

The all-confident ruks is torn between her conflicting feelings.

Another jashn.(Hope atleast this time the drinks are checked)

And the episode  wrapped up with Jalal at his wicked best: giving Jodha explicitly HIS version of what happened that night. Totaly twisting and spicing up the whole story. Trust him to spell out his distorted tale so convincingly. What a raffish way to put fullstop to all her rants!  The undisputable bahas queen actually fled from the scene. 

Wonder how Jodha would react when the truth comes out. Can't lecture or tirade as Jalal now knows EXACTLY how to put an end to her prickly speeches.  She can't even punish him if she remembers how the previous round of punishment at Amer turned out to be.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: The plot thickens

Post by Tinkerbell on 2013-11-20, 00:39

Good to read you again, Sandhya :)

Hoshiyar , the loyal man who snooped to find the perp who caused Ruqaiyya's MC now gossiping about Ruqaiyya was inconsistent development .

As usual , seems red herring on the way again.

Tinkerbell
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-11-20, 13:06

didn't like yesterday's Hoshiyar myself
so all fingers point to Shareef
and spoilers are out too that mention that Jalal's own sister is responsible for that Banana Joke being played on Jodha

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-11-20, 13:50

yup Sandhya, the plot thickens but now the interest in the show seems thinning.....

i know its a daily soap but methinks the makers should give sth extra...for which the viewers will be forced to switch on TV at 8......

Anyways, I like Jalal so will watch the show for him but we are srsly in dire need of a promo....God knows...why Zee is such a lax/lazy channel....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2013-11-20, 15:51

pollyanna wrote:yup Sandhya, the plot thickens but now the interest in the show seems thinning.....

i know its a daily soap but methinks the makers should give sth extra...for which the viewers will be forced to switch on TV at 8......

Anyways, I like Jalal so will watch the show for him but we are srsly in dire need of a promo....God knows...why Zee is such a lax/lazy channel....
Of course, Jalal is to the show what Sachin was to the Indian Cricket team in the 90s. Sachin scored, India won. Sachin didn't, India lost. JA is also becoming a one man show.

Jalal as a character and the actor outshines everyone else and everything else put together. Jodha's/Paridhi's potential is wasted on tears and tirades.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Manasvi on 2013-11-20, 16:14

Rajats acting is superfluous. Some of the best punch lines and dialogues have been given to him. Besides he is able to portray various emotions, anger, flirting, naughtiness, astuteness, madness with aplomb. Jodha like you mentioned is reduced to the Ghrina dialogues and the Rona dhona . Instead of portraying her as a strong Rajput princess, she has been portrayed as the one wronged by Jalal. The rest of the cast supports well but the characters are only as strong as the plot and the storyline and dialogues and direction. Yes we are starting to lose interest because they have dragged this nonsense pregnancy track for way too long. 2 weeks is a ridiculous amount of time.

Btw, did anyone notice that in all the scenes shot outside the rooms in the open, I see a lot of mosquitoes or flies. In fact I thought there was something on my TV screen but then realized that it was in the shot itself. Yuck. I have seen those flies on Jodha's Saree, on jalal's turban when they were visiting the Durga temple in Amer. likewise when Adam and Maham were talking yesterday there were too many flies. So also when Jodha and Jalal were walking the corridors on the way to the Jashn. Ekta, please provide some fly swatters and mosquito repellents to the bechare cast and crew. You cringe on clothes, at least provide a decent work environment

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-11-20, 16:30

Lolzzz Manasvi :) :)  on the fly swatters and mosquito repellents

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2013-11-20, 18:41

Fly swatters, mosquito repellents, costumes for all (Shahenshah desperately should be relieved from his orange and green ones), intelligent plots and subplots(not just MC and fake P ones),a sensible and sensitive Bhaagin Begum, more correlation of day and night(it was in the night Jo was given the rose sherbet with the antidote and Jo grina-ed Jalal near the balances; but it was bright morning and they said four hours were not over yet) and much more is needed to make the show the best.

As of now, it is only better than the rest(only 'cos of Jalal)

Take Rajat out, the serial would only be medicore.

Wonder why they raced through after the tiger attack - Jalal recovery phases, where a lot of character modifications and changes in attitudes could have been convincingly portrayed and they are now dragging along this fake P thing for so many days.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:58

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum