Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM 38 - Straws and Smoke

Post by Tanthya on 2013-11-21, 18:09

riyya6 wrote:fantastic tanthya ur write up....Thumbsup 

the story of JA is getting boring Sleep
Thank You, riyya jaan

No complaints from me about JA for now except for a squeak about the development of Jodha's character.:)

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-11-21, 18:10

Ggn_girl wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Ggn_girl wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Totall, shreya ... first they get Atga Khan closer to Jalal , so much so now Jalal begins to take him everywhere, then they get Sharif and Adham joining hands ..then we get Mahamm promising to get her useless son on the throne by hook or crook....

everyday.. it is this track  that is moving ahead while the in your face  'Grihna' and kya aap pashu hain ?? or Hum Jalal ko Jaante hain ? ya phir.. Huma Mewad, ranthombor, chittod ko jeetni hai .. has been  more of a sop cuz Jalal has been planning and planning and he still has not moved on rajaputana campaign, Ruqaiyya is more interested in doing facials and playing chess , Jodha when not singin Heyy Manmohan is happy to grihn Jalal.. Jalal when not planning war , plays a game of which queen will get mad frst by  issuing statement, twisting it, withdrawing it again issuing it :P :P  but in this mayhem, Adham and Maham proceed slowly , putting their pawns in place, trying their luck by assassinating  Jalal  etc etc
Poor CV's we hardly ever give them roses

Thank  You, dear :)
Whoa Tants, here i wanted to say your main post was super duper.., your response to shreya's post is too good. Hmm..how you manage to read behind the scenes:*Thmbu*: .

Now, if only they catch the right culprit..i will be relieved. They are ruining Akbar's records..not once has the right guy been caught..makes me wonder ?????

Finally i caught up with all the epis. Good momentum. I hope they keep this going, otherwise i will have nothing to watch except reruns of West Wing .
Aww Thanks, Vandhu :heart:

I just hope Jalal gets the needed jolt and begins to realize tht his near and dear ones are not trustworthy ..

The momentum is what is keeping the show from becoming utter bore..one is momentum , Another are the dialogues and third is Rajat's acting
So True..Rajat is a delight to watch and of course dialogues ..although sometimes i don't understand :cry: 

I agree, Jalal needs a jolt..a really big one..may be from an earthquake and i hope it comes soon, coz i need one too.
Earthquake Happened, Vandhu ... climax-le vara police madhri, Jalal has become alert at teh climax of this track :P :P

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavani Nirupam on 2013-11-21, 19:13

Nice post..loved it  Thumbsup

Pavani Nirupam

Back to top Go down

Post by megharanjini on 2013-11-22, 10:03

Loved the post Tanthya ..

megharanjini