Latest topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update - 20th November 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-11-20, 17:23

The episode starts with Aastha and Shlok performing the Sathya Narayana Pooja with the whole family watching it. Jaya uses this opportunity to sneak into Aastha's room and to take the jewellery gifted by Anjali. At the same time the pandit Ji asks for the same kunkum that was used to fill the mangh during the wedding to be brought in. Anjali offers to bring it and goes into Astha's room. Jaya hides under the bed seeing Anjali. Anjali sees the clumsy state of the the room and thinks its Aastha doing. She finally takes the kunkum from the dressing table, locks the room and leaves. Jaya gets stuck in the room. Shlok places the kunkum on Aastha's forehead. 

Avhtood receives a phone call from his mum saying that she had come back. He tells his wife that they have to go. Kalindhi agrees to his request as the Pooja is nearly over. They tell Joythi and leave. Pandit Ji announces the end of the Pooja and asks for everyone to think of their ancestors, pray and conclude the Pooja. He gives Aastha some fruits and coconut and asks her to keep it careful and not to drop it and also not to share it. Everyone gets up and starts to pray. Aastha drops the fruit, this gets unnoticed by everyone except by Shlok.  She then picks it up and drops the coconut in the process. While trying to pick that she drops the fruits again and everyone in the family notices it. The fruits roll and hits the lamp which falls. 

Anjali gets very upset and shouts at Aastha for her clumsiness. She asks her as to how she can be so careless. Shlok informs everyone that he doesn't believe in all this. Niranjan is upset but is quite observing the entire situation. Tayi speaks up and supports Anjali and tells Shlok that he has to believe in all this as this was done for the betterment of their lives. She further asks Anjali to prepare the Parikar. In the mean time Jaya keeps knocking on the room door. Varad who passes the room hears the knocking and opens it. He questions his mum in law as to how she got locked in this room. She blabbers and escapes without giving a concrete answer. 

The Parikar starts with Anjali pouring water mixed with Pooja ingredients on Aastha. Jaya comes and sees this. She asks if the new bahu had broken another rule. Anjali gives her an angry look and continues with her work. Unable to watch the scene Shlok comes and pours the same water on his head. He then tells everyone that he is equally responsible in everything where Aastha is involved. He then leaves dragging Aastha along with him. 

In the mean time Anjali's parents are wondering as to who dropped the kaju sweets. They think it can be Anjali as they have no one else. They discuss her change in behaviour after her wedding. Jaya and Sojal discuss about Aastha. She tells her that Shlok is supporting his wife a lot where as Varad isn't. Varad hears it and warns Sojal to behave properly. In the mean time Niranjan warns Anjali to be very careful in the future and to keep things under control. He also warns her of the implications if things are not under her control. 

Aastha wipes Shlok's hairand asks him if he loves her so much. He pulls her in front and on to his lap and ask her if she doubts him. She tells him that she is very lucky. They share a romantic moment about spending the night together.

Precap: Aastha and Shlok's first night..

Last edited by sharmibalan on 2013-11-20, 19:45; edited 2 times in total

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update - 20th November 2013

Post by cheena007 on 2013-11-20, 17:28

Live update 20th November 2013 

Hey guys Suman is busy today  and requested me to take care of LU , I am new to this show ..not very familiar with the characters .. I will try my best ....please ignore any mistake ...

The episode begins with its a havan is going on Ashtha and Shlok are sitting there , A laday goes to a  room and steal Jewelary , there at havan Pandit ji asks for sindoor Anjali goes to Astha's room she finds the room is all scatered with clothes she become angry to see that and says she has no good manners . this lady who was stealing the jewellary become stuck in that room as Anjali locks the door and goes with sindoor 

Astha's father receives calls , he tells his wife the havan is almost over lets go , Astha's mother says Azoo is back home and we have to go now ..

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update - 20th November 2013

Post by cheena007 on 2013-11-20, 18:12

Panditji gives fruits to Astha and says this is for her good fortune she should notdrop it , then he tells everyone t remembers their ensesters and do  prayer ,, Astha turns and drops that fruit , all are shocked , Anjali scolds her what have you done told you shreephal should not be dropped ...She says this is a big mistake you have to do pryaschit , Shlok says I told you so many times I don't beleive in this , A lady in red saree says Shlok you have to follow because this is our tradition , Astha is scared then Anjali is been told to start the preparation for the pryaschit

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-11-20, 18:14

an Olderly lady and a man opens a box of sweet and become sad , the old man says this is not form her the lady become very sad says isn't it from her ? the man says no , She says till she was at my home she was so nice , then she says this must be from Anjali other wise who would be worried for us

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-11-20, 18:16

Astha is sitting is the courtyard and Anjali  pours milk on her everyone watching that , this lady who was stealing the jewelary form Astha's room asks Anjali what happen again new Bahu has committed mistake ? Anjali looks at her in anger, Shlok is there watching all that silently , Pandits are chanting mantras ..

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-11-20, 18:21

Shlok comes and takes the milk pot from Anjali and pours milk on himself ..Astha and eveyone present there are shocked ,  Anjali is very angry ..she asks what have you done , he says if Astha has to go through this then why not me , He say whatever she has to go through I will be with her you can't punish her in the name of riti riwaz then he takes Astha form there ..Anjali become furious

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-11-20, 18:24

mother and daughter duo are talking abd the mother tells her daughter that you house is full of drama , But Shlok is supporting his wife too much but your husband ?? that time her husband comes there and over hears everything her mothers goes form there , husband scolds saying you are not a kind but a mother of a kid why can't you understand that your mother misguiding you .. mother is hearing their conversarion hiding behind the door

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-11-20, 18:34

Niranjan scolds Anjali saying if this continues then this house will brake soon she says Ashtha doesn't listen , he says teach her everything our tradition and custom , there in their Astha and shlok are have a cosy moment Astha asks Shlok so he loves her too much , he says more than this Shlok says make sure nothing goes wrong I don't want any drama in this house .. Niranjan says what is this anyone comes to this house without any notice is this a dharmshala ? stop such entry to our house .. Astha and shlok are talking about their SR Astha asks Shlok to go out of the room s that she can get ready , because its an important day of my life Shlok says our life then he says I have been waiting for this day since very long ..he flurts she pushes him out of the room ...Shlok smiles 

Precap : Astha and Shlok are in a room its decorated with fairy light and candles , both are sharing a romantic moments , Shlok tells Astha he is waiting for this days since he saw her first time She hugss him ..Shlok changes his expressions affraid

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-20, 18:57

CHEENAAAA !!!  Just hot back yaara !!..

Thanks for this lovely live update  buddy ..

OMG i missed the milk bathing in public !! ...
Remembering cleopatra in the milky baths ... So Aastha n shlok are now beautified for their suhaag raat kya ??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:57

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum