Latest topics

Spoiler news !!!..Qubool Hai : NEW TWIST - Asad turns NEGATIVE ..VU+WU added

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spoiler news !!!..Qubool Hai : NEW TWIST - Asad turns NEGATIVE ..VU+WU added

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-20, 19:31

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Written update ..

Asad will take a negative attitude towards Dilshaad when he learns thast she has taken a decision to include Rashid into her life once again .. and he will create a lot of drama..
Dilshaad will forgive Rashid and will agree to give him a second chance ...
asad declares that he does not agree with Dilshaad and asks her to chose between her son n her estranged husband 
Zoya is caught between Asad and Dilshaad's clash of ideals ..
should Asad give his dad another chance ...??

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-20, 23:16; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler news !!!..Qubool Hai : NEW TWIST - Asad turns NEGATIVE ..VU+WU added

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-20, 20:02

Can u give wu plz

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler news !!!..Qubool Hai : NEW TWIST - Asad turns NEGATIVE ..VU+WU added

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-20, 23:16

asyalover wrote:Can u give wu plz
added the WU just for you Jenny 
flower flower

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-20, 23:20

--sumana13-- wrote:
flower flower
aww thank u manu

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-20, 23:35

asyalover wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
flower flower
aww thank u manu
Glad to know you liked it Jenny ... flower flower

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-20, 23:38

It seems that in the upcoming track there are no asya scenes

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-20, 23:40

asyalover wrote:It seems that in the upcoming track there are no asya scenes
only mom-dad- son  drama 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-20, 23:43

right yrr i only started watching this show because of asya now i feel bore watching this

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-21, 01:20

asyalover wrote:right yrr i only started watching this show because of asya now i feel bore watching this
Would love to know your views on a daily basis buddy .....wish you could make a post here 
cheers cheers

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-21, 08:18; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-21, 05:26

Why is the scary title??? Damn i thought, ' asad to be Villian once the new hero enters' followed by a 'SATYANASH'...but, TG i can breathe normally...before asad knws the actual reason why rashid left them his rejection,negativity is usual...dilshaad must hv send her brain away n isnt asking rashid ny whys but asad stil has some portion left...
Once he knws hs fathers reasons,he has to forgive hm, if he thnks what he did with zoya-handing her to another man, for pushing nikhat frm 1 dark corner to another- was reasonable then hs father is also reasonable

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-21, 06:54

Aasudi wrote:Why is the scary title??? Damn i thought, ' asad to be Villian once the new hero enters' followed by a 'SATYANASH'...but, TG i can breathe normally...before asad knws the actual reason why rashid left them his rejection,negativity is usual...dilshaad must hv send her brain away n isnt asking rashid ny whys but asad stil has some portion left...
Once he knws hs fathers reasons,he has to forgive hm, if he thnks what he did with zoya-handing her to another man, for pushing nikhat frm 1 dark corner to another- was reasonable then hs father is also reasonable
Aasudi ... I feel now its revelation time but .... Knowing the story writers I don't have mu h hopes .. I was hoping Zoya would find her Abbu when she was at Ayaan's house but all hopes were dashed yaar .. Lets see what happens ... This is just another road block to AsYa marriage yaar ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-21, 07:16

Agree guys let's see if they were married this time

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-21, 08:19

asyalover wrote:Agree guys let's see if they were married this time
no ways .. zoya will take Rashid-Dilz's side and Asad will go against their love .. so AsYa face off affraid

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-21, 08:58

--sumana13-- wrote:
Aasudi wrote:Why is the scary title??? Damn i thought, ' asad to be Villian once the new hero enters' followed by a 'SATYANASH'...but, TG i can breathe normally...before asad knws the actual reason why rashid left them his rejection,negativity is usual...dilshaad must hv send her brain away n isnt asking rashid ny whys but asad stil has some portion left...
Aasudi ... I feel now its revelation time but .... Knowing the story writers I don't have mu h hopes .. I was hoping Zoya would find her Abbu when she was at Ayaan's house but all hopes were dashed yaar .. Lets see what happens ... This is just another road block to AsYa marriage yaar ...
i m not eager to watch asad-zoya getting married sumi...this is the time, fate is testing their love, they have to face their differences n still stand by each other...thats important...dnt need them to get legally n religiously tied down to love...they,at this point, r man n woman...asad-zoya r living parallel of conjugal life...
As long as the makers give significance to the story than twists then i m fine...but look what they did wth dilshaad's char...sigh!!!
Zoya Farookhi to Zoya Shiddhique, i hav a doubt it is also going to create problem for asad-zoya as gafoor is enraged wth asad for hs prestige degradation...before everythng reveals or settles down, its stil long way for asad zoya to marry,i guess

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-21, 09:18

Aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
i m not eager to watch asad-zoya getting married sumi...this is the time, fate is testing their love, they have to face their differences n still stand by each other...thats important...dnt need them to get legally n religiously tied down to love...they,at this point, r man n woman...asad-zoya r living parallel of conjugal life...
As long as the makers give significance to the story than twists then i m fine...but look what they did wth dilshaad's char...sigh!!!
Zoya Farookhi to Zoya Shiddhique, i hav a doubt it is also going to create problem for asad-zoya as gafoor is enraged wth asad for hs prestige degradation...before everythng reveals or settles down, its stil long way for asad zoya to marry,i guess
you explain everything so well Sush .. that even those who do not agree .. change their opinions yaar ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-21, 16:37

right manu i think zoya will take dil side

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-22, 07:47

asyalover wrote:right manu i think zoya will take dil side
Jenny i am getting the same feeling ..Zoua will go for true love ..... And because of this Asad will have face off with Zoya n dilshaad both ... So automatically Asya marriage delayed ...uuff..Sleep Sleep 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-22, 16:17

Agree yrrr lets see what happens

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:52

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum