Latest topics

WOOT WOOT Welcome Back , JALAL !!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WOOT WOOT Welcome Back , JALAL !!!

Post by Tinkerbell on 2013-11-20, 22:02

& HOW ???

Just when  I was thinking  That Jalal had become everybody's favourite Punching Bag, A trusting  Cuddly cuddly  Panda Bear  who happily gifted his beloved  Ratanpur Quila to Sukanya  just to show off also lets admit it  to impress the hurricane Jodha  Wink Wink 

Now Jalal Roars Back.Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

First the wily ruler whose darting eyes are  scoping every hands impatient  for the culprit to expose her hand quietly controlling his emotions, his crushing disappointment focused, when the nod comes from Salima NO DITHERING,NO PAUSING in reflections straight away , "Bring the maid to me"

Predictably Jodha misconstrues  Jalal's intention does not pause for a second before she begins her taunt, Jalal instead of baring her tirade quietly returns one of his Are you Nuts-Could You just zip up _ I am on a mission _no time to banter with a dimwit  look   ...A - 1 for that look !!party4

The sensitive friend who realizes that under the glowing beauty, there is a heart shedding silent tears, his quiet comforting of Ruqaiyya :heart: 

Let the trumpet blow, let the drums roll-lll-lll :D%%: :D%%: 

The  calm, ruthless, focused warrior is back !!!!! A man who overlooked many a misdemeanors of his relatives, his kith and kin now is in no mood to play Agony uncle to Bakshi , He rams it straight into her, her tears failing to reduce him to compassion, He quickly understands that Sharif act was not a sick joke  or a mission to separate him and Jodha BUT it was a rebellion ,a revolt against the Sultanat, one that would have to be settled without a show of mercy !!

Lovely moment when he covers his sister from any shame by hiding her behind his back .

Jalalicious Moment when he does not stop to pause while delivering his punch to Jodha

Welcome , King You were very much missed

Tinkerbell
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: WOOT WOOT Welcome Back , JALAL !!!

Post by Abavi on 2013-11-20, 22:13

That was a quick post Tinks... Yeah there were two scenes I loved in today's epi... It always moves me when a man shows his compassion

Ja comforting Ruqs and hiding crying Bakshi behind him- both the scenes were beautifully executed...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-11-21, 11:34

It was truly JALALICIOUS episode yday...I am cursing my own "Bhaagya" that why do I get busy so much in my asli duniya when things are at peak in reel duniya...Sigh, my fate!!!

Wonderful post Tinker :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-11-21, 18:30

badiya hai! Thumbsup

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down