Latest topics

Review of Qubool Hai – 20-11-13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-11-21, 15:54

Rashid is so irritating. He is expecting Shireen to accept Dilshad. He has been living with her for so long so he should have known that she never has accepted Dilshad. Infact every opportunity she gets she badmouths Dilshad. Bang zipped 

I like how Najma still trusts Imran and how Imran supported Nikhat. party4 I guess still Haseena has succeeded in creating a little distance between the two sisters as earlier when the two were against her together they always flopped her plans. Hopefully Najma and Nikhat will unite once again and teach Haseena a good lesson. 

The Asad and Zoya scenes were cute. Kiss  Dilshad and Rashid are being too unrealistic. Dilshad wants her son who was not only separated from his father but also his brother. Dilshad has also forgotten Najma and the effect her moving in with Rashid will have on her. Rashid forgets about Shireen and his 3 children with her. He knows Nikhat is being tortured for money by Haseena but still no action. I mean what kind of a father is he. I still can’t get what do both Dilshad and Rashid see in him. He seems to be a spineless man who acts on impulse. confused confused 

Thank you for reading. Do share your thoughts.

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: Review of Qubool Hai – 20-11-13

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-21, 16:29

Ria, when rashid-shireen scene was playing, i literally forget all other things n just focus at screen...what fantastic actors they r both n awesome dialouges...i fell in love with that scene, it truly touched my heart...last time, it had happened wth ipk, that sequences were OTT or unreal still i fell in love...
Forgotten whatever hv happened in past, and the unreal drama in qh, char butchering etc. ,for that particular scene...
When rashid said "i m tired of living into pieces, i want to live successful", "i tried loving u, everyday, dreamt a hpy satisfied life wth u- thinking that one day it wil come out true...but it didnt, i cant unlove dilshaad...nor do i not love u...i love both of u n want to live as one''...i felt a prick in my heart, n then i sympathize with DRS...
I keep wondering can any1 love two persons at once like Rashid did, i cant find answer, but yes i trusted Rashid's words-he loves Shireen n Dilshaad both(on a side note me is imagining BS loving me alongside his.... Hehe)...jokes apart,hats off to the actors n QH team for executing that soulfully b'ful scene(at least for me)...i dnt knw past n future tracks but i just loved that scene

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-11-21, 16:33

Thanks Ria for lovely review.....I am just reading up views and thoughts in QH for the past weeks now.....but after u and Sushma's talks abt Rashid-Shirin scene...i will give it a watch...:) 
:)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-11-21, 16:38

Aasudi wrote:Ria, when rashid-shireen scene was playing, i literally forget all other things n just focus at screen...what fantastic actors  they r both n awesome dialouges...i fell in love with that scene, it truly touched my heart...last time, it had happened wth ipk, that sequences were OTT or unreal still i fell in love...
Forgotten whatever hv happened in past, and the unreal drama in qh, char butchering etc. ,for that particular scene...
When rashid said "i m tired of living into pieces, i want to live successful", "i tried loving u, everyday, dreamt a hpy satisfied life wth u- thinking that one day it wil come out true...but it didnt, i cant unlove dilshaad...nor do i not love u...i love both of u n want to live as one''...i felt a prick in my heart, n then i sympathize with DRS...
I keep wondering can any1 love two persons at once like Rashid did, i cant find answer, but yes i trusted Rashid's words-he loves Shireen n Dilshaad both(on a side note me is imagining BS loving me alongside his....  Hehe)...jokes apart,hats off to the actors n QH team for executing that soulfully b'ful scene(at least for me)...i dnt knw past n future tracks but i just loved that scene
True that they are good actors.. didn't get which scenes are u telling of IPK related to this Question Question

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-11-21, 16:41

pollyanna wrote:Thanks Ria for lovely review.....I am just reading up views and thoughts in QH for the past weeks now.....but after u and Sushma's talks abt Rashid-Shirin scene...i will give it a watch...:) 
Thanks Pals for reading :) .. Do watch and share ur thoughts

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-21, 16:41

pollyanna wrote:Thanks Ria for lovely review.....I am just reading up views and thoughts in QH for the past weeks now.....but after u and Sushma's talks abt Rashid-Shirin scene...i will give it a watch...:) 
pallu, do watch that scene, its worth dear...i m mad wth DRS track ridiculing by makers n qh is already a lost case for me...but dnt knw what happened in that scene, it was so subtle so beautiful...i barely cared abt frm where it came n where it wil go, qh dialouges k toh hum zamane se deewane hain...
Wanted to kill Haseena B however hehe

ps=sentiments aside, Rashid thnks stepwise lagta hai, first wives together n then manaofy children...haha

Last edited by Aasudi on 2013-11-21, 16:51; edited 3 times in total

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-21, 16:45

Maria J wrote:
Aasudi wrote:Ria, when rashid-shireen scene was playing, i literally forget all other things n just focus at screen...what fantastic actors  they r both n awesome dialouges...i fell in love with that scene, it truly touched my heart...last time, it had happened wth ipk, that sequences were OTT or unreal still i fell in love...
I keep wondering can any1 love two persons at once like Rashid did, i cant find answer, but yes i trusted Rashid's words-he loves Shireen n Dilshaad both(on a side note me is imagining BS loving me alongside his....  Hehe)...jokes apart,hats off to the actors n QH team for executing that soulfully b'ful scene(at least for me)...i dnt knw past n future tracks but i just loved that scene
True that they are good actors.. didn't get which scenes are u telling of IPK related to this Question Question
those few scenes in betn- sheetal n mrs. India tracks,shyam's exposure etc.

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-22, 07:54

Sush and Maria .. Loved reading your convo .. I want them to show DilRas scenes with much conviction and try to make it look authentic ... Lots can be done with them as both are such seasoned .. Good actors

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-11-22, 16:28

--sumana13-- wrote:Sush and Maria .. Loved reading your convo .. I want them to show DilRas scenes with much conviction and try to make it look authentic ... Lots can be done with them as both are such seasoned .. Good actors
me too waiting for their scenes :)  hope they go according to their own plan and not as per the wishes of fans No

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:00

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum