Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 21st November 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar Written Update 21st November 2013

Post by cheena007 on 2013-11-21, 19:45

Written Update 21st November 2013 ..

The episode begins with Bakshi is crying and asking for forgiveness form Jo she says trust me i was forced to do it , JO says please leave me alone Bakshi leaves , Jo is very sad and feeling sorry ..thinking about what all she said Jalal how she blamed him ..She starts crying ..

Ruq is taking royal bath but seems very disturbed and telling hosiyar she can't beleive this is been done by saifuddin , she is worried someone who is very close did this sazeesh

then ruq realizes that means JA and JO didn't have any ristha , She is happy and get the sanse of releaf that Jalal is only hers , and feels very bad for not trusting jalal ..she decides to apolozises , \
Mas is talking to Resham and asking what do think what punishment Jalal will give Bakshi bano , Jalal come to Ma that time he is very sad and crying MA says what happened don't worry everthing will be all right , Jalal shares he can't beleive his sister and Jeeja did this Bakshi his beloved sis is so close to his heart how can he punish her if he does that it will hurt himself ..MA tries to console him , she says you are SHahanshah you have to be strong ..

Bakshi bano is alone in her room and crying , Hameeda comes there Bakshi bano tries to explain , Hameeda slaps her hard , Gulbadan tries to stop Hameeda , she says what kind of daughter is she ? how can you Bakshi , is this what i tought you ? Bakshi beg for apology..Hameeda says She won't till  Jalal deceide your punishment .

After offering Namaz Salima id happy , JO comes to Salima and says she is greatful to her being elder sister she did what she would have done for Suknya , Salima says its your honesty that is proved , she says this time it was sazzesh but remember husband wife relation is very delicate you should be very careful , So take every step carefully ..Jo is thankful for her guidance ..and leave Salima pray for Jalal and JO 's relation to florish and get a strong bond ..
Jalal is deep in thought guard informs him that jo wants to meet him , Jo comes  about to say something Jalal stops her by saying I know aht you are going to say ... I know What Bakshi did you have to go through so much humilation , but beleive me I am so ashamed of her that she being my sis did all this ..Jo says I wanted to say I am sorry for my behaviour , I blamed you for something you didn't do ..You were trying to protect my reputation and I fail to understand that , Jalal says Whatever i did to protect a begum no one can do this kind of dirty joke with her , he says don't assume that i did this because I love you ..Jo says whatever it is i am greatful to you ..
Bakshi is sitting alone and crying Bandi requests her to eat something as she didn't have anything since morning , Jo comes there and says takhliya , Jo aks Bakshi why is she doing this ..She says Bahbhi jaan I am sorry I know what i did there is no forgivenes for that , Jo says you are calling me Bahbhi jaan how can i see you like this , Jo asks what happened why you didn't take Jalal's help in this ? Bakshi says that is because she had fear that she is going to loose her love she loves her husban and can't live without her , Jo is in deep thought ..realizing that its belcause of love she did this ..then jo consoles Bakshi ..

Jo comes to Salima says like you guided Jajal to find the truth she had to da the same for her , Salima asks what is her querry , Jo explaind Bakshi's situation to her , she says this happenes , when you love some one you are ready to do any thing to protect your love ...Bandi comes and informs Shahanshah has called everyone to Dewane khas so that he can take a decision for Bakshi Bano ..

Precap: Jalal is very upset , Jo is saying why not I forgave her because she is my sis in law then why can't you do it , she your sister , Jalal says I can't ...

Last edited by cheena007 on 2013-11-21, 21:06; edited 1 time in total

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 21st November 2013

Post by cheena007 on 2013-11-21, 19:57

Live update 21st November 2013 ..

Hey Guys ,Sumana is busy today ,I will take care of LU ..Hope you all like reading it ..

The episode begins with Bakshi is crying and asking for forgiveness form Jo she says trust me i was forced to do it , JO says please leave me alone Bakshi leaves , Jo is very sad and feeling sorry ..thinking about what all she said Jalal how she blamed him ..She starts crying ..

Ruq is taking royal bath but seems very disturbed and telling hosiyar she can't beleive this is been done by saifuddin , she is worried someone who is very close did this sazeesh

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-11-21, 20:09

then ruq realizes that means JA and JO didn't have any ristha , She is happy and get the sanse of releaf that Jalal is only hers , and feels very bad for not trusting jalal ..she decides to apolozises , \
Mas is talking to Resham and asking what do think what punishment Jalal will give Bakshi bano , Jalal come to Ma that time he is very sad and crying MA says what happened don't worry everthing will be all right , Jalal shares he can't beleive his sister and Jeeja did this Bakshi his beloved sis is so close to his heart how can he punish her if he does that it will hurt himself ..MA tries to console him , she says you are SHahanshah you have to be strong ..

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-11-21, 20:15

Bakshi bano is alone in her room and crying , Hameeda comes there Bakshi bano tries to explain , Hameeda slaps her hard , Gulbadan tries to stop Hameeda , she says what kind of daughter is she ? how can you Bakshi , is this what i tought you ? Bakshi beg for apology..Hameeda says She won't till  Jalal deceide your punishment ..

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-11-21, 20:19

After offering Namaz Salima id happy , JO comes to Salima and says she is greatful to her being elder sister she did what she would have done for Suknya , Salima says its your honesty that is proved , she says this time it was sazzesh but remember husband wife relation is very delicate you should be very careful , So take every step carefully ..Jo is thankful for her guidance ..and leave Salima pray for Jalal and JO 's relation to florish and get a strong bond ..

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-11-21, 20:31

Jalal is deep in thought guard informs him that jo wants to meet him , Jo comes  about to say something Jalal stops her by saying I know aht you are going to say ... I know What Bakshi did you have to go through so much humilation , but beleive me I am so ashamed of her that she being my sis did all this ..Jo says I wanted to say I am sorry for my behaviour , I blamed you for something you didn't do ..You were trying to protect my reputation and I fail to understand that , Jalal says Whatever i did to protect a begum no one can do this kind of dirty joke with her , he says don't assume that i did this because I love you ..Jo says whatever it is i am greatful to you ..

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-11-21, 20:40

Bakshi is sitting alone and crying Bandi requests her to eat something as she didn't have anything since morning , Jo comes there and says takhliya , Jo aks Bakshi why is she doing this ..She says Bahbhi jaan I am sorry I know what i did there is no forgivenes for that , Jo says you are calling me Bahbhi jaan how can i see you like this , Jo asks what happened why you didn't take Jalal's help in this ? Bakshi says that is because she had fear that she is going to loose her love she loves her husban and can't live without her , Jo is in deep thought ..realizing that its belcause of love she did this ..then jo consoles Bakshi ..

Jo comes to Salima says like you guided Jajal to find the truth she had to da the same for her , Salima asks what is her querry , Jo explaind Bakshi's situation to her , she says this happenes , when you love some one you are ready to do any thing to protect your love ...Bandi comes and informs Shahanshah has called everyone to Dewane khas so that he can take a decision for Bakshi Bano ..

Precap: Jalal is very upset , Jo is saying why not I forgave her because she is my sis in law then why can't you do it , she your sister , Jalal says I can't ...

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-11-21, 21:48

It was a bit of a low key episode....apologies, tears and frustration but what amused me is no self-talk or guilt on the face of MA when Jalal asked her why his beloved ones always try to betray him...MA is defo one of them and I so wanted her to show some guilt on face without Jalal noticing it....

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-11-22, 00:10

neha wrote:It was a bit of a low key episode....apologies, tears and frustration but what amused me is no self-talk or guilt on the face of MA when Jalal asked her why his beloved ones always try to betray him...MA is defo one of them and I so wanted her to show some guilt on face without Jalal noticing it....
MA is  selfish not his won so i am not surprised to see that she did shed some crocodile tears and try  to console him ..but feeling guilty I don't think that is going to happen now may be on her death bed she will regret for for deed .. 

I agree it was a low key episode ..but i Like one thing Jo is been given very good gyan on LOVE lets see how she implements it ..

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-22, 01:21

so proud to have you in Dhwani 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-11-22, 09:25

--sumana13-- wrote:
Yes..We are really proud of u !!! Thanks for all the updates buddy...I always miss the starting 10 mins of show due to work .....but your updates keep me updated :) :)

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-11-22, 10:22

--sumana13-- wrote:
hug1 Manu , missed you re...hope you enjoyed the evening out ...

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-11-22, 10:26

neha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Yes..We are really proud of u !!! Thanks for all the updates buddy...I always miss the starting 10 mins of show due to work .....but your updates keep me updated :) :)
glad you enjoying the updates ...my pleasure Neha ....hugss buddy ..

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-22, 11:14

cheena007 wrote:
Cheena I left this teary episode of JA to watch the steamy hot raasleela of Ram & Leela
:lol!: :lol!:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-11-22, 15:46

--sumana13-- wrote:
cheena007 wrote:
Cheena I left this teary episode of JA to watch the steamy hot raasleela of Ram & Leela
:lol!: :lol!:
 ohk ....Kuchh Gyan mila ki naahi Embarassed ? Jo got whole lot of gyan on LOVE ..:)

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:16

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum