Latest topics

The story of Ramleela in brief ..Spoiler !!.... as I enjoyed it

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The story of Ramleela in brief ..Spoiler !!.... as I enjoyed it

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-22, 17:06

Ram and Leela belong to different clans who have been bitter enemies for decades .. the initial scenes show us the hatred each clan had for the the members of the other .. how intolerable they are towards the rivals ... mindless bloodshed, reckless firing , chasing /running over rooftops and dodging from chasers etc etc

Leela's mother is the head of the clan on this side and the hero Ram's maalik /lord is the leader on the other side 

on one side the Leela's brother gets killed by the enemies on a freaky accidental fun games with guns/challenging the other for fun .... Leela's clan loses its heir .. And afe furious to take revange ..

and on the other we see ram and Leela have love at first sight ( or I would put it as lust for each other at first sight Embarassed )..

the first half of the movie is all kissing ..smooching ... skin show and steamy foreplay by Ram and Leela .. completely unknown to their respective clans ... difficult to understand how this happened right under their noses as he jumped off roofs scaled walls climbed trees ....falling into pools just for being with his hot girl .... who seems to want him to do love making all the time .. and Ram found himself irresistibly drawn to her ....

Every time they are just about to have their love making some thing or the other interrupts them .. So they always part thirsting for more of each other ....

Leela and ram have exchanged rings and have had their first date ..  He has put sindoor in her maang ..
And for them they are married ...
. Thats the story till interval

On the other side .. Leela's mother gets the whiff of the romance of the love birds and she decided to her her married forthwith .. She catches hold of one NRI and hilarious scenes ensue .. As he is forced to marry this girl ....

As the news of the killing sink in to the love birds they then are jolted out of their dream land . Ram is the next successor as he kills the murderer of his head of clan .. The way he is declared the next successor of clan and is beautifully shown .. An reluctant one being pushed into the limelight .. Unwillingly had to wear the pagdi of the leader

On the other side leela too had to take over the reigns of her clan as her mother is not in a position to do it due to being attacked by her own clan rivalry ... But ram's clan is framed ...
Soon inter clan rivalry rises to its zenith .. Ram and leela have to meet as the heads of clans .. They have to take decisions as rival leaders and lot as romantic lovers .

They try to bring about changes and improve inter clan relations .. Improve the business but all are not in favour if ending the rivalry so they disrupt the plans ..

Leela is about to be engaged to the NRI but she shows her mom her ringed finger .. Saying she was married .. Her mother cuts /chops off that ringed finger with a nut cutter .. And declares no ring no marriage .. She could now wear a new ring .. This news reaches Ram who cuts off his own finger too ..

As the head of her ClN leela is instrumental in returning the NRI his passport n Visa and leave the country .. He is ever grateful to Leela ..

the lovers try to meet but in vain .. Finally the rivalry decreases .. And leela's mother is now willing to get the love birds together .. But this is not revealed to ram n Leela who are unable to stay away from each other fire at each other .. Held in tight embrace .. Lips stuck in a deep kiss

The last scene is the united clans do the last rites of Ram and Leela as they start their life after death together .. Their death ended the rivalry between the warring clans for ever ..

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-22, 19:27; edited 4 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: The story of Ramleela in brief ..Spoiler !!.... as I enjoyed it

Post by Abavi on 2013-11-22, 17:11

Mannu, you watched it? Tell more! Don't forget to put Spoiler warning... Use the Spoiler BB

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-22, 17:59

Abavi wrote:Mannu, you watched it? Tell more! Don't forget to put Spoiler warning... Use the Spoiler BB
yes will do after my LU of IPK EBP yaara :sunny:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-11-22, 19:25

Oh another sad ending.. No

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-22, 19:36

Maria J wrote:Oh another sad ending.. No
yeah it is a sad ending ..but the photography is worth watching ..
in the nagada song leela's mother has just recovered from her illness and she  is attacked by her own clan member who is jealous of the leader and disagreements  with the leader  
the song ends with her mother nearly dead ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:35

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum