Latest topics

Iss pyaar ko kya naam doo Ek baar phir 22nd November 2013 written update

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Iss pyaar ko kya naam doo Ek baar phir 22nd November 2013 written update

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-11-22, 20:41

sameersaagar wrote:
zuzana wrote:
monsi08 wrote:O dear !!!! this is worse than ASR marrying Khushi forcefully 
No   I cant watch this epi for sure
Monsi no comparision between the two...there was hidden love betwwen Arhi....its only hate here and that too phsychotic level sadism...such cases can never be redeemed ..as audience you cannot see him reformed after behaving so
Zuzana
I agree it is a psychotic Behavior. Shloke is also showing criminal tendencies. 
But trust SP to come up in some time, how he amended himself with the Love of Ashtha.
It is totally absurd, if this happens, but most likely it will.
In CV's Dictionary, the page which contains the word 'absurd'


has been eaten by rat.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 3514
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss pyaar ko kya naam doo Ek baar phir 22nd November 2013 written update

Post by RS08 on 2013-11-22, 20:45

Right! As audience, we cannot see him reformed after behaving so. Every serial has a purpose either to entertain or educate, pls think of this as an educational serial. They have enlightened the masses
1) Why listen to your parents, they have more experience than you.
2) all that glitters is not gold.
3) how not to be dumb.
4) do not trust strangers.
5) dont try to be a part of a family where you are not wanted.(Anjali has been making this clear since the beginning.)
6) know your siblings better.(varad & jyoti have no clue of shloks behavior)
7) & lastly.....how not to make love as the only focus in your life...there are other better entertaining things to do.....like watching these kinds of serials.

RS08
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 68
Join date : 2013-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss pyaar ko kya naam doo Ek baar phir 22nd November 2013 written update

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-11-22, 20:48

RS08 wrote:Right! As audience, we cannot see him reformed after behaving so. Every serial has a purpose either to entertain or educate, pls think of this as an educational serial. They have enlightened the masses
1) Why listen to your parents, they have more experience than you.
2) all that glitters is not gold.
3) how not to be dumb.
4) do not trust strangers.
5) dont try to be a part of a family where you are not wanted.(Anjali has been making this clear since the beginning.)
6) know your siblings better.(varad & jyoti have no clue of shloks behavior)
7) & lastly.....how not to make love as the only focus in your life...there are other better entertaining things to do.....like watching these kinds of serials.
If I may add - Always read between the lines.


SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 3514
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss pyaar ko kya naam doo Ek baar phir 22nd November 2013 written update

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-22, 20:53

sameersaagar wrote:
zuzana wrote:
monsi08 wrote:O dear !!!! this is worse than ASR marrying Khushi forcefully 
No   I cant watch this epi for sure
Monsi no comparision between the two...there was hidden love betwwen Arhi....its only hate here and that too phsychotic level sadism...such cases can never be redeemed ..as audience you cannot see him reformed after behaving so
Zuzana
I agree it is a psychotic Behavior. Shloke is also showing criminal tendencies. 
But trust SP to come up in some time, how he amended himself with the Love of Ashtha.
It is totally absurd, if this happens, but most likely it will.
It sure will happen..thats the remaining story...but as audience would we be able to accept it....I wont wonder if Aastha is still in love with him Bang 

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss pyaar ko kya naam doo Ek baar phir 22nd November 2013 written update

Post by slmu on 2013-11-22, 21:26

Nice discussion all. As audience, of course what will be thrust down our throats is he will fall in love with her and she will still be in love with hi.

I hope there is loads of redemption at least. This was really horrible.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss pyaar ko kya naam doo Ek baar phir 22nd November 2013 written update

Post by Charanya on 2013-11-22, 21:47

Aft tis much of behaviour frm shlok will astha accept him even if he loves her in future.
Atleast arnav has sme reason to marry kushi bt shlok s dng tis oly fr his happiness and revenge.

Charanya
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 117
Join date : 2013-11-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss pyaar ko kya naam doo Ek baar phir 22nd November 2013 written update

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-22, 22:36

Charanya wrote:Aft tis much of behaviour frm shlok will astha accept him even if he loves her in future.
Atleast arnav has sme reason to marry kushi bt shlok s dng tis oly fr his happiness and revenge.
no girl would remain with such an atyachari pati .. she would run away .. we got the spoiler that Aastha would go missing .. but then none can escape agnohotries ... she would be unceremoniously brought back ..

 this being a show we will see how the heroine bears all the hardships, tortures  and misbehavior .....finally reforms the hero ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss pyaar ko kya naam doo Ek baar phir 22nd November 2013 written update

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-22, 22:48

The most awaited moment arrived n then it left,for me, the most bad impression during the whole duration(avi n shrenu, par job, they were good...claps for them,they've improved very much from begn...but not much to make me feel good after watching that torture, to make me feel it was real)...if i had watched ths show as a story of psychotic sadist, maniac n a healer love aftermath, then might there were chances i wud b least depressed...but the epi left me in complete depression...total regressive...and finally after butchering aastha mercilessly to the extent of killing beauty of love, CVs managed to butcher shlok to the extent it wil kill the essence of redemptive love... I always had thought(despite weak execution n improper scripting),shlok is a focused char,chauvinist (as hs race wth sunrise symbolised) but what i saw today is a mal functioned head, not just a mal-mentality...not just acquired hate n dominion attitude but a sickness incureable...
How can this ridiculous illogical unlovely crime be redeemable???
(i just kept thnking, what he did to protect jyoti n now what he is doing to destroy a-different-faced-jyoti)...i must say,shlok cud b a rich char but makers dumped it to trash...he is the most poorly written char,i thnk...
I never ever had felt this show real,(as i used to feel ipk,i m nt biased here cuz ipk compelled me to do that,was nt my willing choice)...i always thot if the makers dnt hv strongest of reasons to show shlok ths dark-they wil show him mentally unstable...n i feel makers matched my mindset...shlok is mentally disordered...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2716
Join date : 2013-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss pyaar ko kya naam doo Ek baar phir 22nd November 2013 written update

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-23, 07:37

slmu wrote:Nice discussion all. As audience, of course what will be thrust down our throats is he will fall in love with her and she will still be in love with hi.

I hope there is loads of redemption at least. This was really horrible.
Shanthi will any amount of redemption i prove his image in the viewers minds .. Even if Aastha forgives him I will never be able to .. How can one do farcical marriage ?? Is not that a crime ?? Can he be arrested by the police or something ... Can legal action be taken against him ??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss pyaar ko kya naam doo Ek baar phir 22nd November 2013 written update

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:26


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum