Latest topics

Qubool Hai Written Update 22Nov13 "Love finds its way"

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Qubool Hai Written Update 22Nov13 "Love finds its way"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-22, 21:00

The episode begins with ....the dance party at London resort in Panchgani  . Imran jerking up from his moment of shock she pushes away Nikhat .. Haseena blows this situation out of proportion and poisons the minds of Najma and Imran and Farhaan into thinking badly about Nikhat ..nikhat is reduced to tears .. 

Haseena pushes Najma to the edge .. She is not able to take it any more ..she watches nikhat'e silent pleading eyes ...
Najma  moves close to Nikhat .. Every one thinks that Najma would slap Nikhat .. All are feeling bad for Nikhat ..but to every ones surprise .. Najma caresses nikhat's cheek and hugs her lovingly ..

Haseena then speaks poorly about nikhat .. This angeres najma she retorts back to ammi .. She had full faith on her sister as they had the same blood .. She had full faith on imran .. He would not betray his wife .. Also Farhaan did not question Nikhat even once ..
Najma tells Hasena to have some shame ....To behave like a responsible adult and keep the prestige of the family and not speak poorly about the bahu in presence of all and sundry  ..she should help bring Farhan and Nikhat together ...
They both were sisters of Asad Ahmed khan .. If he came to know Asad would come and give suitable reply to Haseena .. .. This scares Haseena ...   

Najma asks Haseena  to ask Farhaan if he had faith in his wife Nikhat ..but he is not to be seen anywhere 

At asad's house Asad goes to dilshaad's   room to find her sitting on the floor and crying .. He tries to explain to her sympathising with her .. He tries to remind her how Rashid had taken away from her .. How much hardships she had hone thru because of him ... He did not want that she should do something that she did not want to do ... Asad wanted to i press upon his mom that they were self sufficient now due to all their own hard work .. Their own hardships were now over they had their own  house .. He wanted her to think over it and to discuss in morning 

At ayaan's house Nuzat and Ayaan  are enjoying the video of zoya's birthday ..and having popcorns .. Humeira comes to the door and Ayaan notices her ... AyRa have cute nok jhok ....
Humeira goes away heart broken n hurt ..
Ayaan then goes and makes up to Humeira for making her cry .. 
Humeira tells Ayaan that she did not like his childish nok jhok any more . She wanted to be special for him .. She wanted him to make her feel loved .. Not times had changed .. They  were now grown up ..

She turns back and is surprised to see Ayaan entering the room with a chocolate cake with "will you marry me ?? " written on it .. 
He agreed that they were now grown up .. Times had changed .. That their love had become more strong and mature ....

Now was time to decide for Humeira .. So what was her reply .. Humeira is taken aback .. She is at a loss for words .. 
Humeira then blows out the candles on the cake and says she will marry him ..both smile at each other ... Ayaan caresses her face .. AyRa hug ...

Precap for monday ..
Dilshaad is packing her suitcase and thinking that time has come for jer to leace her son and go to her husband 

Shireen is informing Ayaan that his Abbu  was bringing her Sautan Dilshaad into the house .. So she had decided to leave the house along with her son .. Ayaan is shocked to hear that ..

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-23, 00:44; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update 22Nov13 "Love finds its way"

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-22, 22:37

What a trust between the step sisters really loved it how nazma trusted on her sister nikhat nd this haseena bi today nazma proved her wrong nd i liked it....nd loved the ayra scene nd finally their wish is going to complete.....today also no asya scene....what the...prevalent was question mark? Now it seems that shireen nd Ayan will leave the house nd in actual vikrant will take a break...nd after that haider will be in sm nd falling in love with hUmeira nd in Jan ayan will back nd a new triangle will start.....all this is imagination nd might be true...i am only waiting for asya romance.....

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-23, 00:39

asyalover wrote:What a trust between the step sisters really loved it how nazma trusted on her sister nikhat nd this haseena bi today nazma proved her wrong nd i liked it....nd loved the ayra scene nd finally their wish is going to complete.....today also no asya scene....what the...prevalent was question mark? Now it seems that shireen nd Ayan will leave the house nd in actual vikrant will take a break...nd after that haider will be in sm nd falling in love with hUmeira nd in Jan ayan will back nd a new triangle will start.....all this is imagination nd might be true...i am only waiting for asya romance.....
Asad will be there with Zoya but they will be too upset with dilshaad's decision so no romance there .. and shireen will move out with Ayaan so Humeira will be left all alone ... so no romance there either ...
the Panchmari crowd in London resort has a huge kabab mein haddi --Haseena so no chance of romance there too QH is going downhill

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-23, 00:40

asyalover wrote:What a trust between the step sisters really loved it how nazma trusted on her sister nikhat nd this haseena bi today nazma proved her wrong nd i liked it....nd loved the ayra scene nd finally their wish is going to complete.....today also no asya scene....what the...prevalent was question mark? Now it seems that shireen nd Ayan will leave the house nd in actual vikrant will take a break...nd after that haider will be in sm nd falling in love with hUmeira nd in Jan ayan will back nd a new triangle will start.....all this is imagination nd might be true...i am only waiting for asya romance.....
Asad will be there with Zoya but they will be too upset with Dilshaad's decision so no romance there .. and Shireen will move out with Ayaan so Humeira will be left all alone ... so no romance there either ...
the Panchmari crowd in London resort has a huge kabab mein haddi --Haseena so no chance of romance there too QH is going downhill

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-23, 08:01

is serial ki story to romance se change ho kar sotano ki ladai me sift ho gayi h

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-23, 08:22

asyalover wrote:is serial ki story to romance se change ho kar sotano ki ladai me sift ho gayi h
Such an apt title yaar .. Sautano ki ladai .. Fighting over who can rope in the pati .. And who can win over the kids ...

:lol!: :lol!: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-23, 16:26

ya right yara nd lets see in these sautans who is going to win the battle

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-23, 17:45

asyalover wrote:ya right yara nd lets see in these sautans who is going to win the battle
You know what jenny it may sound too far fetched .. And impossible in the present scenario but i want Dilshaad, Shireen, Rashid , AyRa, AsYa .. All living together in one house ... With badi bi ... As the head of the family .. Tannu and Razia in the prison ... Forever ...
Starry Love Dance 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-23, 17:54

me too but this will take alot of time dear.....

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-23, 18:10

asyalover wrote:me too but this will take alot of time dear.....
may be another year do you think ??scratch scratch

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-23, 18:12

Itni jaldi i think at the end of the show

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-23, 18:14

asyalover wrote:Itni jaldi i think at the end of the show
Gul better plan her show ending soon  .. because as you predicted fight between the love birds .means low TRPs and channel might give them the warning ...scratch scratch

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-23, 18:16

Yaa agree yará......

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-23, 18:18

asyalover wrote:Yaa agree yará......
bad way to end such a nice show No No

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-23, 18:20

we can only hope that the track change

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-23, 18:35

asyalover wrote:we can only hope that the track change
QH story changes very gradually .. Every thing is just stretched out .. But see Jodha akbar it is superfast even IPK ebp for that matter is very fast ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-23, 18:52

Yaa right yrr nd ipkknd was also fast but that show also ended so fast...

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-23, 19:26

asyalover wrote:Yaa right yrr nd ipkknd was also fast but that show also ended so fast...
Do you mean if the show moves fast then it ends fast too ??
:lol!: :lol!:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-23, 21:00

Yaaa u understands very well yara ....

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-11-23, 21:17

asyalover wrote:we can only hope that the track change
what track do u want to see Jenny??

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-23, 21:45

Hii maria I want to see some romance between all the beautiful couples....ya twists are also important but romance is also important in a show.....

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-24, 19:17

Romance is the most important Maria and Jenny .. For me everything else is secondary ....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-24, 19:49

Yaa for me too i only watches the shows for romance only....

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-24, 20:06

asyalover wrote:Yaa for me too i only watches the shows for romance only....
do you watch anything other than QH and Madhubala ??
loved the way you came forward an did the WU of SBs ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-24, 20:14

I watch jodha akhbar nd ipkknd ebp....or bhi h par only for timepass

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down