Post by anurao66 on 2013-03-16, 18:08

Pallu,

Thanks for the information.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Asad,Ayan and Zoya in Razia's trap

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-03-16, 22:07

I usually keep away from spoilers... Especially with QH... Cos I want to be surprised....
Thanks for sharing though...

Sab

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-03-16, 22:47

pallu, I tell you, Razia's one heck of a woman and I'm totally all admiration for her, take a bow lady, first it was Rashid, now she has all the main leads too, wah bhai wah cheers To give 4L their due, they do make make us admire the negative characters so much, toh aur kya chahiye janab? Twisted Evil

This sounds soooo much like the old movies that I watched where the entire family is tied up, except a couple of them, and these one or two poeple disguise themselves in such a way even the most brainless can figure out who they are, all, except the villain/vamp of course Wink ......... then the dancers come in large numbers out of the blue , sing a song which is enjoyed , there's a heavy load of dialogs exchanged, villain/vamp is trying to hurt someone in the family, so hero can't take it anymore, tears up his shirt and bonds, frees himself and starts fighting and then God knows what other twists are planned by 4H. Just can't wait to see bounce :)

Lastly, i didn't read the post, am taking a wild guess as to what's coming up

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-03-16, 23:14

chitmanas wrote:pallu, I tell you, Razia's one heck of a woman and I'm totally all admiration for her, take a bow lady, first it was Rashid, now she has all the main leads too, wah bhai wah cheers To give 4L their due, they do make make us admire the negative characters so much, toh aur kya chahiye janab? Twisted Evil

This sounds soooo much like the old movies that I watched where the entire family is tied up, except a couple of them, and these one or two poeple disguise themselves in such a way even the most brainless can figure out who they are, all, except the villain/vamp of course Wink ......... then the dancers come in large numbers out of the blue , sing a song which is enjoyed , there's a heavy load of dialogs exchanged, villain/vamp is trying to hurt someone in the family, so hero can't take it anymore, tears up his shirt and bonds, frees himself and starts fighting and then God knows what other twists are planned by 4H. Just can't wait to see bounce :)

Lastly, i didn't read the post, am taking a wild guess as to what's coming up

Yes yes .... The old movies where Amitabh and say, Dharmendra would break free and shoot 10 people with one gun shot ROFL

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-03-17, 06:14

Thanks for sharing Pals.. i wonder how this is going to play out ?

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-03-17, 08:58

Lolzzzzzzzz lucky 2..........i know......the re-run of old hindi movies had me in splits :lol!:

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:24

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum