Latest topics

David and Goliath

View previous topic View next topic Go down

David and Goliath

Post by MissB on 2013-11-23, 15:39

has anyone ever heard of the biblical story david and goliath and how the destruction of such a poewrful and big man was by a stone.....

after yesterday's epiosde's it shows that bad boy sholk has come out to play and he is not messing about he wants to get down with the business @ hand which is to detroy everything aastha has ever known to be true...

I felt really bad for aastha yesterday because the most important night of her life was destroyed all the dreams she has weaved around her marial life was destroyed by that one single act of breaking the Mangal sutra (hopefully i spelt it right)... it was so hard for me to watch this scene because i knew his hatred knew no bounds but i have to give it to avinash and shrenu last night especially avinash character the way he was able to depict the man with utter disgust and hatred for was superb....

now comes the time of repentance for aastha... blinded by love for this man she dived into the sea whole body first instead of dipping her feet and testing the temperature she went ahead and got married to him without knowing anything about him.... the same man you use to hate became the man you loved more than ur father and mother in the space of a day.. and that line she said @ the end which was "ma you told me why did i not listen to you when you warned me about this boy" that was the dialogue of the day for me because she realised what lies ahead for her now and that is definately not the happiness she has dreamt of...

sholk made a statement that she has no identity of her own because he has stolen that identity by making her his wife so to the society she would be nothing but mrs agniothri which I feel would be detrimental to him in the future at the moment shlok is goliath powerful, rich and has the upper hand, but in all honesty we know who would come out on top and that is aastha she is david and although she has a tough time ahead of her.... she would do something tiny such as david and that would break the wall shlok has around his heart and he would definately be incomplete wihtout her in the long run.....

overall a very intense episode and am looking forward to how aastha would turn the situatiuon around in her favour and make the agnihothri house a home instead of a display mansion depiciting fake happiness and fake joy

Thanks for reading
B:)

MissB

Back to top Go down

Re: David and Goliath

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-23, 17:53

Hi ksaria .... Nice analysis... I am intrigued by this turn of events... I know many don't like this track but I really want to know what makes Shlok tick?

You are right about Ashtha... She will be the David in this story ... I really hope she doesn't stay a doormat character like most SP bahus are and has the right " stone" to throw at the mighty Goliath Agnihotris.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-23, 18:02

Nice post Ksaria ...
I am interested in watching how Astha will handle the situation after the initial shock is over .. and she is back to her self

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-24, 09:21

Awesome post ksaria! Loved the way you have pointed out the devastation Aastha is going through. I so want to see Aastha rise above Shlok and prove him wrong..he has to rub his nose on the ground..even if he repents does it absolve him of his mistakes will be interesting to see.

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-11-24, 21:36

hey Ksaria hug1 

Awesome post.. I'm liking the comparison u make..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by priyatnl on 2013-11-24, 23:05

at the end of the day all star plus serials are same. get them married first. then make the heroine as rescuer of hero n his family. she will end up forgiving n forgetting every thing in one day. after all she is a traditional bahu

priyatnl
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB on 2013-11-24, 23:28

priyatnl wrote:at the end of the day all star plus serials are same. get them married first. then make the heroine as rescuer of hero n his family. she will end up forgiving n forgetting every thing in one day. after all she is a traditional bahu
LMAO.... I hope not, I hope she can actually make their lives hell... think of ways to ruin them... it would make for a beautiful show..

I hope aastha goes crazy and becomes a thorn in their tukus like Emily Thorne in Revenge... that would make a good Tv show for me

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by priyatnl on 2013-11-25, 09:54

an Emily Throne on SP. That too after marriage.
you are daydreaming dear. It can happen only if its an Ekta show

priyatnl
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2013-11-25, 10:13

Dont you know ? SP bahu can do anything. She can turn hatred into love, Change male dominating house into one that is ruled by Love. Astha is an authentic SP Bahu- Wait and watch, she can do wonders.

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-11-25, 10:18

The plot is laid well. Good scope for the story to move forward. Hope they wont dissappoint us!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-25, 12:21

Very nice post Ksaria... it was intense and I also liked Aastha looking at the picture and saying "why didn't I listen"

Of course at the end of the day, he is going to fall in love and repent. I just hope that till then she is not a doormat but does stand up to him. And it should be a proper long repentance so as to make it palatable.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-25, 12:23

priyatnl wrote:an Emily Throne on SP. That too after marriage.
Oh I would so love to see an SP in an Emily Thorne avatar *sigh*

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB on 2013-11-26, 07:10

slmu wrote:
priyatnl wrote:an Emily Throne on SP. That too after marriage.
Oh I would so love to see an SP in an Emily Thorne avatar *sigh*
that's the beauty of life... a girl can dream right... yhhh I know that most bahu's are able to even change the mnd of anyone with love.. but I would actually like for the women to also take a stance as well.. although he would end up falling in love and mending his way.. I would rather prefer that this time Shlok works really hard to earn that forgiveness, trust and love accordingly.. then maybe I will be satisfied that he got his comeuppance in the end

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 20:51

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum