Latest topics

Intense episode... Who is worse ...Niranjan or Shlok?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Intense episode... Who is worse ...Niranjan or Shlok?

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-23, 17:46

With Niranjan it's clear he is the typical abusive man ... Who beats his wife behind the closed door but outwardly is a gentleman. We do not know the circumstances under which Anjali and Niranjan were married ... But they shared a conjugal life, had three kids, he built an empire while she stayed a militaristic homemaker carrying a black schedule book for efficiency ! As bad as it is , it works for them....

But what is Shlok all about? He hates his mother for her ritualistic drills but adores his father... Clearly he doesn't know his mother has been abused by his saintly father. His abusive behavior is not learnt from his parents. Why is he being so negative towards Ashtha? Is it because of Swati? If Swati left for his abusive behavior, then why is he repeating them? Two significant but bothersome lines " you will remain a married woman except you won't have a husband" and " you have your whole life ahead of you to figure out why I am this way" .... Clearly he doesn't want to be intimate with her ( unlike Niranjan who shared a married life with Anjali) and he is not going to allow a divorce ( even though he encouraged his sister, Jyoti, to stay away from her husband) scratch .He left the Ashtha on Suhaag Raat and caged himself in a stone walled room with a smug smile on face and a scotch in hand ( is he borderline alcoholic? Again very different from Niranjan). Shlok remains a puzzle for me ( BTW, Shlok in My mother tongue means Riddle as well as Mantra, mantra and riddle both need further explanation to grasp the full meaning! just like our Shlok.   :))

Both Avinash and Shrenu were excellent in those intense scenes. Shlok's torture is more Psychological right now than Physical ( unlike Niranjan's). He broke a picture frame, tore the locket & chain, the flower garlands, and the teddy (which seemed to evoke utmost reaction from Ashtha :P... Yes I love my Teddy too). Curiously no one heard them screaming at the top of their lungs ?!? Shout out

This track ( which mixed reaction from viewers ) is still quite interesting... I hope CVs give a good explanation of what makes Shlok "Shlok" ... And not just a half baked story that it's Revenge for Astha spoiling a kids' function and then an award function some three months ago. C'mon that just doesn't cut it Evil or Very Mad  We need more meat in this scary but intriguing story.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Intense episode... Who is worse ...Niranjan or Shlok?

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-23, 17:59

Hmmm if he was so abusive then why does Anjali defend him .. what threat did he give her .. surely the police could help !!

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-23, 18:18

--sumana13-- wrote:Hmmm if he was so abusive then why does Anjali defend him .. what threat did he give her .. surely the police could help !!
Don't know Manu.... He conditioned Anjali to be the way she is... But I wonder if Varod is not niranjan's son and he saved Anjali from embarrassment by marrying her but it return turned her into a slave of his whim....just a theory.

There is so much more to this intense story than what we have seen so far.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-23, 18:29

Shesherkobita wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Hmmm if he was so abusive then why does Anjali defend him .. what threat did he give her .. surely the police could help !!
Don't know Manu.... He conditioned Anjali to be the way she is... But I wonder if Varod is not niranjan's son and he saved Anjali from embarrassment by marrying her but it return turned her into a slave of his whim....just a theory.

OK you mean. Varad is Shlok's step sister ... Quite possible .. Or may be he was instrumental in getting her pregnant by putting her into a situation with someone ...for taking his revenge .. Because she is outspoken just like Aastha ... So he has to use something big to subdue her ... Into such meekness

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-24, 00:16

--sumana13-- wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

OK you mean. Varad is Shlok's step sister ... Quite possible .. Or may be he was instrumental in getting her pregnant by putting her into a situation with someone ...for taking his revenge .. Because she is outspoken just like Aastha ... So he has to use something big to subdue her ... Into such  meekness
No I meant Varod , the older brother... He seems like the odd one out... Never raises his voice ... He is not from Niranjan gene pool... :lol!: 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-24, 04:25

For me it is both...dont want to discuss any further,from where what came n where what will go...i am seriously done with this show...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-24, 09:35

I can see one similarity here...Shlok will blackmail Aastha to be stuck in the marriage if not he would cause trouble to her Dad...

The same looks to have happened with Anjali she too seems to be holding with the marriage for her parents sake...but with passing of time...when she started having kids the reason for staying married to NA must have become the kids.

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-11-24, 12:08

Some defects are congenital.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-11-24, 12:12

Both are equally evil so far, so no point right now in defining, who is the lesser evil of them.

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-24, 16:53

Aasudi wrote:For me it is both...dont want to discuss any further,from where what came n where what will go...i am seriously done with this show...
I understand how you feel... I'm just curious WHY Shlok is doing this? This is another mystery ... Guess I like to analyze Criminal Minds bounce Do you get to see the TV show criminal minds? It's been running for a long time .... A group of FBI agent analyze behaviors and WHY a criminal becomes a criminal... I love that show ... In that Shlok would be the UNSUB.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-11-24, 17:03

Shesherkobita wrote:
Aasudi wrote:For me it is both...dont want to discuss any further,from where what came n where what will go...i am seriously done with this show...
I understand how you feel... I'm just curious WHY Shlok is doing this? This is another mystery ... Guess I like to analyze Criminal Minds bounce Do you get to see the TV show criminal minds? It's been running for a long time .... A group of FBI agent analyze behaviors and WHY a criminal becomes a criminal... I love that show ... In that Shlok would be the UNSUB.

Shemar .. bounce bounce bounce

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-24, 17:13

Tanthya wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

Shemar? scratch  you had to be different... When rest of the world is in love with hotch ( Gibson) .... I love Spenser too....He is so quirky !

Even a whole FBI profiling group won't be able to figure out WHY Shlok is doing this.... In one perspective it's good writing frm CVs part... But if the unraveling is not done properly and the reasons behind this behavior is not explained then we must send Semar Moore to bring him back Dead Or Alive! cheers 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB on 2013-11-24, 17:33

Shesherkobita wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

Shemar? scratch  you had to be different... When rest of the world is in love with hotch ( Gibson) .... I love Spenser too....He is so quirky !

Even a whole FBI profiling group won't be able to figure out WHY Shlok is doing this.... In one perspective it's good writing frm CVs part... But if the unraveling is not done properly and the reasons behind this behavior is not explained then we must send Semar Moore to bring him back Dead Or Alive! cheers 
shemar moore is just simply amazing.... I used to watch the show because of Gideon but when he left i started watching because of shemar moore, and do you know what about Shlok he is the UNSUB, but if they trace it back the problem started from NJ and the way he raised his family.... nd also part of the blame can be linked to Anjali as well... she takes injustice without fighting for herself..... but it is so true we need to analysis his behaviour on a criminal level still....

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-11-24, 17:36

Ksaria1 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:I understand how you feel... I'm just curious WHY Shlok is doing this? This is another mystery ... Guess I like to analyze Criminal Minds bounce Do you get to see the TV show criminal minds? It's been running for a long time .... A group of FBI agent analyze behaviors and WHY a criminal becomes a criminal... I love that show ... In that Shlok would be the UNSUB.

shemar moore is just simply amazing.... I used to watch the show because of Gideon but when he left i started watching because of shemar moore, and do you know what about Shlok he is the UNSUB, but if they trace it back the problem started from NJ and the way he raised his family.... nd also part of the blame can be linked to Anjali as well... she takes injustice without fighting for herself..... but it is so true we need to analysis his behaviour on a criminal level still....
Ah-ha ..So NJ is a perp ..wonder what made him so??

Is it Stockholm syndrome with Anjali or is it Bonnie & Clyde ??  or has she been subject to sustained abuse where she is stripped of her ego??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB on 2013-11-24, 17:43

Tanthya wrote:
Ksaria1 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Shemar .. bounce bounce bounce

Is it Stockholm syndrome with Anjali or is it Bonnie & Clyde ??  or has she been subject to sustained abuse where she is stripped of her ego??
i think it is more of stockholm syndrome with her because bonnie was a badd ass biatchh who knew how to handle herself, whilst in Anjali's case she is constantly defending him and always saying the line like "sir whatever you say is always right" someone needs to shake her and put some sense into that woman that this is the 21st century not the 1900's when women were slaves to men...

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-24, 18:28

Ksaria1 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Ksaria1 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:Shemar? scratch  you had to be different... When rest of the world is in love with hotch ( Gibson) .... I love Spenser too....He is so quirky !

i think it is more of stockholm syndrome with her because bonnie was a badd ass biatchh who knew how to handle herself, whilst in Anjali's case she is constantly defending him and always saying the line like "sir whatever you say is always right" someone needs to shake her and put some sense into that woman that this is the 21st century not the 1900's when women were slaves to men...
1990s... When women were slaves to men... Thumbsup My aunt left her hubby
In the 70s and she was shunned by society but she was back on her feet after some struggle ... Strong woman were always able to fight back ! I hope Astha is strong.

Anjali does have that Captive Mentality... But I wonder WHY she married him in the first place? Is it similar to what Happened to Ashtha? She was too gullible, maybe? And ofc Not a strong person and that's why she stayed with that monster.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-24, 18:36

I thought he hated his mother cause Swati left him... he may not have been abusive to Swathi...

they r both bad, but psychological warfare is better then physical and psychological warfare...Apple doesn't seem to have fallen far from the tree..

wonder how Varad escaped...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-24, 18:46

sarra0 wrote:I thought he hated his mother cause Swati left him... he may not have been abusive to Swathi...

they r both bad, but psychological warfare is better then physical and psychological warfare...Apple doesn't seem to have fallen far from the tree..

Sarra... My theory is Varod is NOT niranjan's son. He married single mother Anji and that's how he enslaved her... Just a theory though.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-24, 18:50

Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:I thought he hated his mother cause Swati left him... he may not have been abusive to Swathi...

Sarra... My theory is Varod is NOT niranjan's son. He married single mother Anji and that's how he enslaved her... Just a theory though.
interesting that could fit in with the way Niranjan treats Varad, also Varad not taking after him in business, and prefers writing...would Niranjan marry someone who was a single mother and raise someone else's child...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-24, 18:55

sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

interesting that could fit in with the way Niranjan treats Varad, also Varad not taking after him in business, and prefers writing...would Niranjan marry someone who was a single mother and raise someone else's child...
For money he would... He took all her money in exchange for a wedding which covers her shame of an out of wedlock child ! Just a theory u know... Also Varod by nature is sooo different from Shlok... He can't be a product of niranjan gene pool ROFL 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-24, 19:05

Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

For money he would... He took all her money in exchange for a wedding which covers her shame of an out of wedlock child ! Just a theory u know... Also Varod by nature is sooo different from Shlok... He can't be a product of niranjan gene pool ROFL 
Ah money or land ke liye kuch bhi karega...who knows Varad could b the black sheep of the family... all families apparently have one...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-11-24, 19:14

Shesherkobita wrote:

Hi Sabrina

I also watch Criminal Minds, It comes on Fox Crime, replacing CSI-Miami,

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-24, 19:14

sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:Sarra... My theory is Varod is NOT niranjan's son. He married single mother Anji and that's how he enslaved her... Just a theory though.
Ah money or land ke liye kuch bhi karega...who knows Varad could b the black sheep of the family... all families apparently have one...
The white sheep Varod is the black sheep of the family.... White is new black Thumbsup 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-24, 19:19

sameersaagar wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

Hi Sabrina

Sameer.... long hug Great minds ( criminal or not) think alike ... Wait a minute ... Are you watching like my husband who only watches if there is a HOT female detective in it... He watches it for Jennifer Jareau ( plays AJ Cook) ..... Nah.... You can't be that shallow!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-11-24, 19:23

Shesherkobita wrote:
sameersaagar wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

Hi Sabrina

Sameer.... long hug Great minds ( criminal or not) think alike ... Wait a minute ... Are you watching like my husband who only watches if there is a HOT female detective in it... He watches it for Jennifer Jareau ( plays AJ Cook) ..... Nah.... You can't be that shallow!
I watch, it for the way they analyze it, I was put off at first hearing about FBI, I thought it would be just someone or some snooping around for national security reasons. But it turned out different to my expectations

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:50

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum