Latest topics

Intense episode... Who is worse ...Niranjan or Shlok?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Intense episode... Who is worse ...Niranjan or Shlok?

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-24, 19:29

[quote="sameersaagar"]
Shesherkobita wrote:
Aasudi wrote:For me it is both...dont want to discuss any further,from where what came n where what will go...i am seriously done with this show...
I understand how you feel... I'm just curious WHY Shlok is doing this? This is another mystery ... Guess I like to analyze Criminal Minds bounce Do you get to see the TV show criminal minds? It's been running for a long time .... A group of FBI agent analyze behaviors and WHY a criminal becomes a criminal... I love that show ... In that Shlok would be UNSUBS
Me too, I liked Gideon..., I also like Spencer and Hotch... if it was criminal minds it would be two unsubst in one family... thou both unrelated... they could have a field day with it...never mind the other unsubs around...


Last edited by sarra0 on 2013-11-24, 19:34; edited 1 time in total

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Intense episode... Who is worse ...Niranjan or Shlok?

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-24, 19:31

sameersaagar wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
sameersaagar wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:I understand how you feel... I'm just curious WHY Shlok is doing this? This is another mystery ... Guess I like to analyze Criminal Minds bounce Do you get to see the TV show criminal minds? It's been running for a long time .... A group of FBI agent analyze behaviors and WHY a criminal becomes a criminal... I love that show ... In that Shlok would be the UNSUB.

Hi Sabrina

I also watch Criminal Minds, It comes on Fox Crime, replacing CSI-Miami,
Sameer.... long hug Great minds ( criminal or not) think alike ... Wait a minute ... Are you watching like my husband who only watches if there is a HOT female detective in it... He watches it for Jennifer Jareau ( plays AJ Cook) ..... Nah.... You can't be that shallow!
I watch, it for the way they analyze it, I was put off at first hearing about FBI, I thought it would be just someone or some snooping around for national security reasons. But it turned out different to my expectations
Yes, they are done differently... But after so many years their plots are drying up... They are showing murders more and more gruesome than earlier seasons... It's still fun to watch the first few seasons on rerun. I always like psych analysis of characters... And that's why as disturbed I am with Shlok I still wanna know why he is doing this....

Can you imagine hotch , Garcia, spensor, Rossi ( played by montegna, another actor I love) analyzing Shlok Agnihotri:bounce: bounce bounce ?  That would be awesome!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Intense episode... Who is worse ...Niranjan or Shlok?

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-11-24, 19:37

Analyzing may lead them to come to the conclusion that the Agnihotri genetic pool is diseased. Twisted Evil  
I would say NA's forefathers must have also indulged in the same violent acts.

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2711
Join date : 2013-02-20
Location : Mumbai

Back to top Go down

Re: Intense episode... Who is worse ...Niranjan or Shlok?

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-24, 19:38

sarra0 wrote:
sameersaagar wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
Aasudi wrote:For me it is both...dont want to discuss any further,from where what came n where what will go...i am seriously done with this show...
I understand how you feel... I'm just curious WHY Shlok is doing this? This is another mystery ... Guess I like to analyze Criminal Minds bounce Do you get to see the TV show criminal minds? It's been running for a long time .... A group of FBI agent analyze behaviors and WHY a criminal becomes a criminal... I love that show ... In that Shlok would be  UNSUBS
Me too, I liked Gideon..., I also like Spencer and Hotch... if it was criminal minds it would be two unsubst in one family... thou both unrelated... they could have a field day with it...never mind the other unsubs around...
The UNSUBS are always somehow damaged in childhood ... Either by the mom or the dad... So Shlok has that PROFILE that can make him an UNSUB.... But of he didnt witness anything between mom and dad ( violence) then how did he become like this? scratch    Spensor would come up with crazy statistics at this point. ... bounce

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Intense episode... Who is worse ...Niranjan or Shlok?

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-24, 19:42

sameersaagar wrote:Analyzing may lead them to come to the conclusion that the Agnihotri genetic pool is diseased. Twisted Evil  
I would say NA's forefathers must have also indulged in the same violent acts.
hug1  The new trend in "nature vs nurture" is that no one wants to blame genes.. Cause that makes everyone feel like they are destined to be criminals with no fault of their own.... It sure feels like Shloak received all the dominant Bad genes from Niranjan. ... Nurture played very little role in it. Twisted Evil 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Intense episode... Who is worse ...Niranjan or Shlok?

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-11-24, 19:58

Shesherkobita wrote:
sameersaagar wrote:Analyzing may lead them to come to the conclusion that the Agnihotri genetic pool is diseased. Twisted Evil  
I would say NA's forefathers must have also indulged in the same violent acts.
hug1      The new trend in "nature vs nurture" is that no one wants to blame genes.. Cause that makes everyone feel like they are destined to be criminals with no fault of their own.... It sure feels like Shloak received all the dominant Bad genes from Niranjan. ... Nurture played very little role in it. Twisted Evil 
So one can say the genes are  really not that bad, but the code in them makes them susceptible, specifically if the environment, upbringing & the atmosphere is not right.

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2711
Join date : 2013-02-20
Location : Mumbai

Back to top Go down

Re: Intense episode... Who is worse ...Niranjan or Shlok?

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-24, 19:58

Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
sameersaagar wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:I understand how you feel... I'm just curious WHY Shlok is doing this? This is another mystery ... Guess I like to analyze Criminal Minds bounce Do you get to see the TV show criminal minds? It's been running for a long time .... A group of FBI agent analyze behaviors and WHY a criminal becomes a criminal... I love that show ... In that Shlok would be  UNSUBS
Me too, I liked Gideon..., I also like Spencer and Hotch... if it was criminal minds it would be two unsubst in one family... thou both unrelated... they could have a field day with it...never mind the other unsubs around...
The UNSUBS are always somehow damaged in childhood ... Either by the mom or the dad... So Shlok has that PROFILE that can make him an UNSUB.... But of he didnt witness anything between mom and dad ( violence) then how did he become like this? scratch    Spensor would come up with crazy statistics at this point. ... bounce
They r not always damaged, sometimes it's a mental illness that develops later...with Shlok could b split personality.. how does he have that profile? If he didn't witness anything or do u think Anjali did sometimes to him? If he did witness something he could have buried it deep...yep Spencer would come up with an interesting story or fact...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Intense episode... Who is worse ...Niranjan or Shlok?

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-11-24, 20:26

Shesherkobita wrote:
sameersaagar wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
Aasudi wrote:For me it is both...dont want to discuss any further,from where what came n where what will go...i am seriously done with this show...
I understand how you feel... I'm just curious WHY Shlok is doing this? This is another mystery ... Guess I like to analyze Criminal Minds bounce Do you get to see the TV show criminal minds? It's been running for a long time .... A group of FBI agent analyze behaviors and WHY a criminal becomes a criminal... I love that show ... In that Shlok would be the UNSUB.

Hi Sabrina
I also watch Criminal Minds, It comes on Fox Crime, replacing CSI-Miami,
Sameer.... long hug Great minds ( criminal or not) think alike ... Wait a minute ... Are you watching like my husband who only watches if there is a HOT female detective in it... He watches it for Jennifer Jareau ( plays AJ Cook) ..... Nah.... You can't be that shallow!
Sameer, we should fight these female chauvinist attitudes.
If Sab's hubby watches show with beautiful cast, what's wrong with it ?
It indicates that he appreciates beauty and he is not male hormone deficient.
Let us make a petition to  'change.org' to change these  female chauvinist
attitudes.










SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 3514
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Intense episode... Who is worse ...Niranjan or Shlok?

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-24, 20:44

A girl ended up falling in love with this guy who she couldn't see eye to eye with. After marriage just when she thought that her blissfull life had started, she discovered through his diary that he hated her & married her only out of the fact that she had once rejected him. Unlike Shlok, he never revealed his intentions & she would have been kept in the dark if not for the diary. She tried to leave, but the guy made circumstances such that she couldn't leave. After a few years, she committed suicide & died. It was a heart-wrenching story. The guy is in jail,


Read this in IF...so such type of people exist in this world


still hard 2 connect with the characters

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Intense episode... Who is worse ...Niranjan or Shlok?

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-11-24, 20:52

anusha.cochin wrote:A girl ended up falling in love with this guy who she couldn't see eye to eye with. After marriage just when she thought that her blissfull life had started, she discovered through his diary that he hated her & married her only out of the fact that she had once rejected him. Unlike Shlok, he never revealed his intentions & she would have been kept in the dark if not for the diary. She tried to leave, but the guy made circumstances such that she couldn't leave. After a few years, she committed suicide & died. It was a heart-wrenching story. The guy is in jail,


Read this in IF...so such type of people exist in this world


still hard 2 connect with the characters
Let us try Fevi-Kwik.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 3514
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Intense episode... Who is worse ...Niranjan or Shlok?

Post by MissB on 2013-11-24, 21:26

Shesherkobita wrote:
sameersaagar wrote:Analyzing may lead them to come to the conclusion that the Agnihotri genetic pool is diseased. Twisted Evil  
I would say NA's forefathers must have also indulged in the same violent acts.
hug1      The new trend in "nature vs nurture" is that no one wants to blame genes.. Cause that makes everyone feel like they are destined to be criminals with no fault of their own.... It sure feels like Shloak received all the dominant Bad genes from Niranjan. ... Nurture played very little role in it. Twisted Evil 
I think that it will be interesting to see what they can discover from NA forefathers because they might find a lot of female bodies in places that they would not have imagined because that is what the men of this family do... marry women who dares to question them or even point out something about that is not good or that they trying to hide and then threaten then with destroying their parents so that they cannot think of leave..

but on a more serious note, I am finding it difficult to understand what the storyline is apart from the odd glimpse here are there of a dark past, I am not getting much and I think the reason why i am still watching it is because there is some curiosity about that past, so if they want the show to be a success they need to make that past be understandable enough to justify the actions of NA and Shlok in mistreating women

MissB
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 103
Join date : 2013-04-12
Location : Nottingham UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Intense episode... Who is worse ...Niranjan or Shlok?

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-24, 21:34

Ksaria1 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
sameersaagar wrote:Analyzing may lead them to come to the conclusion that the Agnihotri genetic pool is diseased. Twisted Evil  
I would say NA's forefathers must have also indulged in the same violent acts.
hug1      The new trend in "nature vs nurture" is that no one wants to blame genes.. Cause that makes everyone feel like they are destined to be criminals with no fault of their own.... It sure feels like Shloak received all the dominant Bad genes from Niranjan. ... Nurture played very little role in it. Twisted Evil 
I think that it will be interesting to see what they can discover from NA forefathers because they might find a lot of female bodies in places that they would not have imagined because that is what the men of this family do... marry women who dares to question them or even point out something about that is not good or that they trying to hide and then threaten then with destroying their parents so that they cannot think of leave..

but on a more serious note, I am finding it difficult to understand what the storyline is apart from the odd glimpse here are there of a dark past, I am not getting much and I think the reason why i am still watching it is because there is some curiosity about that past, so if they want the show to be a success they need to make that past be understandable enough to justify the actions of NA and Shlok in mistreating women
Niranjan's forefathers are serial killers cheers am loving this concept. ROFL 

No one can save these women from these nasty men but .......



Or maybe we need him to take care of the CVs !

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Intense episode... Who is worse ...Niranjan or Shlok?

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-24, 21:35

SAYAN18 wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:A girl ended up falling in love with this guy who she couldn't see eye to eye with. After marriage just when she thought that her blissfull life had started, she discovered through his diary that he hated her & married her only out of the fact that she had once rejected him. Unlike Shlok, he never revealed his intentions & she would have been kept in the dark if not for the diary. She tried to leave, but the guy made circumstances such that she couldn't leave. After a few years, she committed suicide & died. It was a heart-wrenching story. The guy is in jail,


Read this in IF...so such type of people exist in this world


still hard 2 connect with the characters
Let us try Fevi-Kwik.
:*lol*:  highly  recommended for lsv's

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Intense episode... Who is worse ...Niranjan or Shlok?

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-24, 21:36

sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
sameersaagar wrote:Me too, I liked Gideon..., I also like Spencer and Hotch... if it was criminal minds it would be two unsubst in one family... thou both unrelated... they could have a field day with it...never mind the other unsubs around...
The UNSUBS are always somehow damaged in childhood ... Either by the mom or the dad... So Shlok has that PROFILE that can make him an UNSUB.... But of he didnt witness anything between mom and dad ( violence) then how did he become like this? scratch    Spensor would come up with crazy statistics at this point. ... bounce
They r not always damaged, sometimes it's a mental illness that develops later...with Shlok could b split personality.. how does he have that profile? If he didn't witness anything or  do u think Anjali did sometimes to him?  If he did witness something he could have buried it deep...yep Spencer would come up with an interesting story or fact...
Sarra... Woh hi to... It doesn't make sense.... scratch 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Intense episode... Who is worse ...Niranjan or Shlok?

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-24, 21:39

anusha.cochin wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:A girl ended up falling in love with this guy who she couldn't see eye to eye with. After marriage just when she thought that her blissfull life had started, she discovered through his diary that he hated her & married her only out of the fact that she had once rejected him. Unlike Shlok, he never revealed his intentions & she would have been kept in the dark if not for the diary. She tried to leave, but the guy made circumstances such that she couldn't leave. After a few years, she committed suicide & died. It was a heart-wrenching story. The guy is in jail,

still hard 2 connect with the characters
Let us try Fevi-Kwik.
:*lol*:  highly  recommended for lsv's

What crazy story Anu.... affraid 
No amount of fevi kwik can keep us glued run 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Intense episode... Who is worse ...Niranjan or Shlok?

Post by MissB on 2013-11-24, 21:48


Let us try Fevi-Kwik.
:*lol*:  highly  recommended for lsv's
What crazy story Anu.... affraid 
No amount of fevi kwik can keep us glued run 
Well the show needs something because.. it was does not happen soon the show is gonna crash down like a house of cards....run

MissB
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 103
Join date : 2013-04-12
Location : Nottingham UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Intense episode... Who is worse ...Niranjan or Shlok?

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-24, 22:03

SAYAN18 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
sameersaagar wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:I understand how you feel... I'm just curious WHY Shlok is doing this? This is another mystery ... Guess I like to analyze Criminal Minds bounce Do you get to see the TV show criminal minds? It's been running for a long time .... A group of FBI agent analyze behaviors and WHY a criminal becomes a criminal... I love that show ... In that Shlok would be the UNSUB.

Hi Sabrina
I also watch Criminal Minds, It comes on Fox Crime, replacing CSI-Miami,
Sameer.... long hug Great minds ( criminal or not) think alike ... Wait a minute ... Are you watching like my husband who only watches if there is a HOT female detective in it... He watches it for Jennifer Jareau ( plays AJ Cook) ..... Nah.... You can't be that shallow!
Sameer, we should fight these female chauvinist attitudes.
If Sab's hubby watches show with beautiful cast, what's wrong with it ?
It indicates that he appreciates beauty and he is not male hormone deficient.
Let us make a petition to  'change.org' to change these  female chauvinist
attitudes.









:*lol*:  Hubwa is super happy with your comment. He also added , not only he
Likes hot agent played by Jeraue but he also watches for Emily Prentiss who plays the specialist ! " No lacking in male hormone" .... Studies show that men who become fathers loses testosterone and over the years men have lost a significant level a
already! So don't blame just the women, environment has had its effect.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Intense episode... Who is worse ...Niranjan or Shlok?

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-11-24, 23:19

Shesherkobita wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
sameersaagar wrote:I also watch Criminal Minds, It comes on Fox Crime, replacing CSI-Miami,
Sameer.... long hug Great minds ( criminal or not) think alike ... Wait a minute ... Are you watching like my husband who only watches if there is a HOT female detective in it... He watches it for Jennifer Jareau ( plays AJ Cook) ..... Nah.... You can't be that shallow!
Sameer, we should fight these female chauvinist attitudes.
If Sab's hubby watches show with beautiful cast, what's wrong with it ?
It indicates that he appreciates beauty and he is not male hormone deficient.
Let us make a petition to  'change.org' to change these  female chauvinist
attitudes.









:*lol*:  Hubwa is super happy with your comment. He also added , not only he
Likes hot agent played by Jeraue but he also watches for Emily Prentiss who plays the specialist ! " No lacking in male hormone" .... Studies show that men who become fathers loses testosterone and over the years  men have lost a significant level a
already! So don't blame just the women, environment has had its effect.
As a friend, I can supply testosterone for replacement therapy.
We are the largest testosterone manufacturer in India.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 3514
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Intense episode... Who is worse ...Niranjan or Shlok?

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-25, 01:40

SAYAN18 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:Sameer.... long hug Great minds ( criminal or not) think alike ... Wait a minute ... Are you watching like my husband who only watches if there is a HOT female detective in it... He watches it for Jennifer Jareau ( plays AJ Cook) ..... Nah.... You can't be that shallow!
Sameer, we should fight these female chauvinist attitudes.
If Sab's hubby watches show with beautiful cast, what's wrong with it ?
It indicates that he appreciates beauty and he is not male hormone deficient.
Let us make a petition to  'change.org' to change these  female chauvinist
attitudes.









:*lol*:  Hubwa is super happy with your comment. He also added , not only he
Likes hot agent played by Jeraue but he also watches for Emily Prentiss who plays the specialist ! " No lacking in male hormone" .... Studies show that men who become fathers loses testosterone and over the years  men have lost a significant level a
already! So don't blame just the women, environment has had its effect.
As a friend, I can supply testosterone for replacement therapy.
We are the largest testosterone manufacturer in India.
:*lol*: :*lol*: 

If this is his haal without testosterone.... What's gonna happen with excessive testosterone? Why don't you inject testosterone into Suraj, Aditya and even our Shlok? He spent the first night away from his wife, he is terrorizing her cause he doesnt want to spend time with her.....Most serial heros do not want to spend night with their wives... The sale for recliner in bedroom is very high in serial world.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Intense episode... Who is worse ...Niranjan or Shlok?

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-11-25, 05:04

Shesherkobita wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:Sameer, we should fight these female chauvinist attitudes.
If Sab's hubby watches show with beautiful cast, what's wrong with it ?
It indicates that he appreciates beauty and he is not male hormone deficient.
Let us make a petition to  'change.org' to change these  female chauvinist
attitudes.
Hubwa is super happy with your comment. He also added , not only he
Likes hot agent played by Jeraue but he also watches for Emily Prentiss who plays the specialist ! " No lacking in male hormone" .... Studies show that men who become fathers loses testosterone and over the years  men have lost a significant level a
already! So don't blame just the women, environment has had its effect.
As a friend, I can supply testosterone for replacement therapy.
We are the largest testosterone manufacturer in India.
If this is his haal without testosterone.... What's gonna happen with excessive testosterone? Why don't you inject testosterone into Suraj, Aditya and even our Shlok? He spent the first night away from his wife, he is terrorizing her cause he doesnt want to spend time with her.....Most serial heros  do not want to spend night with their wives... The sale for recliner in bedroom is very high in serial world.
To add another is EGB.
All these are due to TRP Aunty .
But shootings are done in intense light conditions.
When the lights are of, difficult to say, who is in recliner,
and who is in bed - a matter of imagination.
But you may argue that we see no result.
That may be due to the Mala D not Mala di.
We have broad range of OC too.




SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 3514
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Intense episode... Who is worse ...Niranjan or Shlok?

Post by slmu on 2013-11-25, 12:29

Nice post Sabi.

Yes it will be interesting to see what makes him tick. I was wondering if in childhood, NA got aggressive if the kids did not live up to his standards? And that is the reason Shlok is always pleasing his dad? NA could not hurt them physically once they grew up but of course he continues with Anjali.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Intense episode... Who is worse ...Niranjan or Shlok?

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-25, 19:23

slmu wrote:Nice post Sabi.

Yes it will be interesting to see what makes him tick. I was wondering if in childhood, NA got aggressive if the kids did not live up to his standards? And that is the reason Shlok is always pleasing his dad? NA could not hurt them physically once they grew up but of course he continues with Anjali.

That's a great point... He might not have seen his mother being abused but knows women were born to serve men! And kids berated for not living upto the expectation might have something to do with it...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Intense episode... Who is worse ...Niranjan or Shlok?

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-11-25, 19:47

SAYAN18 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
sameersaagar wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:I understand how you feel... I'm just curious WHY Shlok is doing this? This is another mystery ... Guess I like to analyze Criminal Minds bounce Do you get to see the TV show criminal minds? It's been running for a long time .... A group of FBI agent analyze behaviors and WHY a criminal becomes a criminal... I love that show ... In that Shlok would be the UNSUB.

Hi Sabrina
I also watch Criminal Minds, It comes on Fox Crime, replacing CSI-Miami,
Sameer.... long hug Great minds ( criminal or not) think alike ... Wait a minute ... Are you watching like my husband who only watches if there is a HOT female detective in it... He watches it for Jennifer Jareau ( plays AJ Cook) ..... Nah.... You can't be that shallow!
Sameer, we should fight these female chauvinist attitudes.
If Sab's hubby watches show with beautiful cast, what's wrong with it ?
It indicates that he appreciates beauty and he is not male hormone deficient.
Let us make a petition to  'change.org' to change these  female chauvinist
attitudes.









Hi AK

It would be criminal, if one does not appreciate beauty Wink

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2711
Join date : 2013-02-20
Location : Mumbai

Back to top Go down

Re: Intense episode... Who is worse ...Niranjan or Shlok?

Post by clarissasham on 2013-11-25, 22:15

Guys I'm back. As I said earlier how we get to know, when mskrrs thsemselves don't have any idea.

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2226
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 34
Location : india

Back to top Go down

Re: Intense episode... Who is worse ...Niranjan or Shlok?

Post by Sponsored content Today at 02:44


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum