Latest topics

Bromance of Asad and Ayan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-11-24, 00:01

Asad and Ayan were separated when Rashid and Dilshad decided to leave apart. Ayan was taken away mercilessly by Rashid. Dilshad was testimony to the love between the brothers despite the differences between the families. The brothers met up secretly and when they were found out had been separated for a while due to promises made by the brothers to their respective mothers. But later they were united by Zoya. Asad and Ayan fought against each other when Rashid was in jail. The brothers are together despite all odds. I hope the two remain close to each other even in the new issue of Dilshad moving in with Rashid.

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: Bromance of Asad and Ayan

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-24, 04:43

Rashid miyan's char is frustrating me day after day...i havent watched friday's episode...i agree,he wants to leave with dilshaad(his 1st n for life love) but why cant he think abt asad...the way he claimed 'tumari maa ab mere saath rahengi',i clearly saw he had no intentions to take asad n najma's POV..its nt like kahin na kahin se suru karni chahiye...he knws hasina B n hs two daughters' happiness depends on how hasina treats them,rashid handed them wthout thnking of better resolution n now also he's doing the same...he should've let dilshaad calmly console asad of their reunion,i knw her reasons wud justify asad but no he created drama...in al these,i dnt find ny reasons why asad-ayan should fight (they both knw what is betn their moms n how)...if they can happily share a girl,for whatever good,they can share each-other's mom the way they come infront...so i m hoping the same,plz do nt spoil the story further...let the bromance be as it is,for a change

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-24, 09:57

Agree friends i loved their bromance.....

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:31

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum