Arhi v/s Ashlok marriage!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Arhi v/s Ashlok marriage!

Post by slmu on 2013-11-25, 13:11

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:I can't c them showin a solid explanation, revenge seems to b the reason... the way the show has been i don't c them working at making a compelling argument for it...
You are right sarra...I dont have any hopes of them giving us a solid reason for this stupid hate marriage ...the charcaterisation of Shlok is OTT ..he looks like a villain so whatever they do they cant turn him back into a hero
That is true.. turning him back to a hero will look weird. That is why they need an extra long repentance or some equally nasty behavior on Aastha's part so that we can say, they deserve each other.
Nice POV Shanti :lol!: ..tit for tat Thumbsup 
It will be fun to watch bounce

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-25, 13:16

Ksaria1 wrote:For me i dont even care about aastha forgiving shlok what am more worried about is that she should NEVER EVER FORGET!!!!!!.... his bakwaas behaviour, waking her by pouring water on her face... @ least with Arnav we know that he forced khushi to marry him because he saw something happening between his sisters husband and khushi and to save his sister happiness he was willing to get married to someone he detested... Shlok in the long run would be forgiven but what i want to see this time around is the lady in the show to come out on top... endure all the torturing and then give him back the right amount of pain he deserves so that he will never ever in his life disrespect a woman the way he has direspected Aastha.... nd am not talking about the pain of going away from him she should stay with him and toture him really good so that in his next life he would never misbehave with any female ever again
I would cheer aastha all if she takes the route of torturing him back... :lol!: 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2013-11-25, 13:39

Audience has been blind since ages Zu. They have forgiven and forgotten many such demeaning characters in the past. I hate when the CVs turn the devil into Sant.

ArHi can never be compared with this IPK couple. There is no logic why Aastha fell in love with Shlok.. and no logic as to why Shlok has to get married to her to torture her. Is he a psycho? because only then he would want to marry her just to punish her. He could have punished her in any other way .. like ruining her career.. ruining her father's career or by tarnishing his image in public and so on and so forth. Noone in his right state of mind would actually go into this route which Shlok has taken !

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-25, 13:45

monsi08 wrote:Audience has been blind since ages Zu. They have forgiven and forgotten many such demeaning characters in the past. I hate when the CVs turn the devil into Sant.

ArHi can never be compared with this IPK couple. There is no logic why Aastha fell in love with Shlok.. and no logic as to why Shlok has to get married to her to torture her. Is he a psycho? because only then he would want to marry her just to punish her. He could have punished her in any other way .. like ruining her career.. ruining her father's career or by tarnishing his image in public and so on and so forth. Noone in his right state of mind would actually go into this route which Shlok has taken !
Exactly.. he could get his revenge without marrying her. He is so rich, he could have made it happen so why marry her?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2013-11-25, 13:49

slmu wrote:
monsi08 wrote:Audience has been blind since ages Zu. They have forgiven and forgotten many such demeaning characters in the past. I hate when the CVs turn the devil into Sant.

Exactly.. he could get his revenge without marrying her. He is so rich, he could have made it happen so why marry her?
Yeah... It could be a start of Anjali and Aastha getting together and tackling these 2 beasts in their lives... This is the only hope i have..
We would see Shlok converting into a sant and actually falling in love with her.. but I sincerely dont wish to see Aastha reciprocating those feelings again... Evil or Very Mad

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-25, 13:53

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:You are right sarra...I dont have any hopes of them giving us a solid reason for this stupid hate marriage ...the charcaterisation of Shlok is OTT ..he looks like a villain so whatever they do they cant turn him back into a hero
That is true.. turning him back to a hero will look weird. That is why they need an extra long repentance or some equally nasty behavior on Aastha's part so that we can say, they deserve each other.
uh repentance isn't needed... MB classic example...they can turn a hero into anti hero and vice versa at the drop of a hat... they already deserve each other...she was the one who paid no attention to anything and wanted him and his family...she can torture him with her saccharine sweetness....or by not taking his shoes of, or bowing down at every point...or questioning himafter every sentence...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-25, 13:55

Monsi so true there is no logic or does it make sense...what does he gain by marrying her???

I am sure he is a phsycho and phsychos cannot be forgiven..PERIOD!!!

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-25, 13:56

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:That is true.. turning him back to a hero will look weird. That is why they need an extra long repentance or some equally nasty behavior on Aastha's part so that we can say, they deserve each other.
uh repentance isn't needed... MB classic example...they can turn a hero into anti hero and vice versa at the drop of a hat... they already deserve each other...she was the one who paid no attention to anything and wanted him and his family...she can torture him with her saccharine sweetness....or by not taking his shoes of, or bowing down at every point...or questioning himafter every sentence...
Saccharine sweetness or going zombie like without reacting to anything would be good

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2013-11-25, 13:57

Btw... both acted well.. except the part where Shlok shouted beyond my decibel capacity :lol!: !...
He needs to take voice modulation classes.. !!!

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-25, 13:57

slmu wrote:

possessiveness...that way he couldn't control her life...she would retain some semblance and she would argue...he thinks you marrying her he has the control and power...also without marriage the effect to the media isn't the same...if he went for revenge another way it could have leaked..I'm doing a better justifying this then the cvs lol

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-25, 14:00

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

possessiveness...that way he couldn't control her life...she would retain some semblance and she would argue...he thinks you marrying her he has the control and power...also without marriage the effect to the media isn't the same...if he went for revenge another way it could have leaked..I'm doing a better justifying this then the cvs lol
Take a bow Sarra.. am sure the CVs did not think this far.. they just wanted them on the same set ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2013-11-25, 14:02

sarra0 wrote:
I am sure once Aastha starts nachaoing him on her tunes.. he would regret to take this path... he would think that he was better off using his money and power to outdo her instead of marrying her and suffering himself :lol!:

But till that happens.. we have to suffer getting flooded in Aastha's aasoo

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-25, 14:04

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:Nice POV Shanti :lol!: ..tit for tat Thumbsup 
Saccharine sweetness or going zombie like without reacting to anything would be good
lol both tried and tested methods in IPK1 with great effect..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-25, 14:11

monsi08 wrote:Btw... both acted well.. except the part where Shlok shouted beyond my decibel capacity :lol!: !...
He needs to take voice modulation classes.. !!!
Hi5 about that...same feeling

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-25, 14:21

monsi08 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
I am sure once Aastha starts nachaoing him on her tunes.. he would regret to take this path... he would think that he was better off using his money and power to outdo her instead of marrying her and suffering himself :lol!:

But till that happens.. we have to suffer getting flooded in Aastha's aasoo
Yep, that is where the repentance comes into it...it won't be repentance at the way he has treated her but repentance at being married and the way he was treated...until then he only has his parents marriage as an example..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-25, 14:25

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Take a bow Sarra.. am sure the CVs did not think this far.. they just wanted them on the same set ROFL
The CVS torture us and v justify...how r v better then Aastha...cvs jus need to come to LSV for some logic training and all will be well....a monologue from Shlok to that effect that how much clearer would things b.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2013-11-25, 14:30

sarra0 wrote:

The CVS torture us and v justify...how r v better then Aastha...cvs jus need to come to LSV for some logic training and all will be well....a monologue from Shlok to that effect that how much clearer would things b.
I remember yearning for ASR's monologue so much which never happened.:cry: So here I am keeping no hopes at all.

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-25, 14:35

monsi08 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

I remember yearning for ASR's monologue so much which never happened.:cry: So here I am keeping no hopes at all.
The difference with ASR at least was that the track was laid beautifully and his face spoke, a monologue from him wasn't as necessary at that point... whereas in IPK2 no foundation laid..A

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-25, 14:38

monsi08 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

I too dont have any hopes

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-25, 14:40

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

:lol!:  sarra...LSVs should start a coaching class fror CVs study 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-11-25, 14:42

After a long time posting here
Nice post Zu

Havent followed this show since quite some time, just now read an TT analysis which AK had shared.
So Shlok is doing this for taking revenge on Aastha…..I don’t follow this show, so can anyone tell me is there any proper justification shown for the hate marriage? What has Aastha done to Shlok that he went to such depths to take revenge?

For Arhi, the hate marriage had justification. A man for whom his sister is the only world, for whom he can even die……..when he gets to know that his BIL, whom his sis loves so much, is cheating on his sister…….still is thinking of telling his sis the truth but stops short when he gets to know about her pregnancy.
So we had proper justification for the hate marriage. We understood why ASR did this. We had the breakdown of ASR preceding to that……….we knew how broken down ASR was when he took the decision.

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2013-11-25, 14:45

sarra0 wrote:
monsi08 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

The difference with ASR at least was that the track was laid beautifully and his face spoke, a monologue from him wasn't as necessary at that point... whereas in IPK2 no foundation laid..A
Totally Agree... ! O GAWD... i miss ASR :cry:

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-11-25, 14:53

zuzana wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:arnav got sympathy from audience because he was marrying khushi to save his sisters marriage ( the selfless part) Though deep inside he probably wanted khushi for himself only ( the selfish side).

Shlok's intentions are 100% selfish, self satisfying ( whatever the reason is ... Swati or his mom.. Doesn't matter) ... If CVs dont show a compelling reason for WHY he did this... Then there is no way to forgive him.

Nice post Zu.
as sarra said I dont have hopes of any convincing reason....

Yes I too believe Arnav married kushi for selfish reasons :* emb*: 
@ Bold - Me too Wink

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-25, 15:30

archie_79 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:arnav got sympathy from audience because he was marrying khushi to save his sisters marriage ( the selfless part) Though deep inside he probably wanted khushi for himself only ( the selfish side).

Shlok's intentions are 100% selfish, self satisfying ( whatever the reason is ... Swati or his mom.. Doesn't matter) ... If CVs dont show a compelling reason for WHY he did this... Then there is no way to forgive him.

Nice post Zu.

@ Bold - Me too Wink
I think it was mix, but selfish reasons were certainly part of it..As well as u hurt me ill hurt u

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-25, 15:48

sarra0 wrote:
archie_79 wrote:
zuzana wrote:

Nice post Zu.

@ Bold - Me too Wink
I think it was mix, but selfish reasons were certainly part of it..As well as u hurt me ill hurt u
he used to try to hurt but would feel more hurt seeing her pain ..it was cycle.he hurt her and she cries he gets hurt from that..it was a beautiful emotion they shared.

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:17

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum