Latest topics

Arhi v/s Ashlok marriage!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Arhi v/s Ashlok marriage!

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-25, 15:49

archie_79 wrote:After a long time posting here
Nice post Zu

Havent followed this show since quite some time, just now read an TT analysis which AK had shared.
So Shlok is doing this for taking revenge on Aastha…..I don’t follow this show, so can anyone tell me is there any proper justification shown for the hate marriage? What has Aastha done to Shlok that he went to such depths to take revenge?

For Arhi, the hate marriage had justification. A man for whom his sister is the only world, for whom he can even die……..when he gets to know that his BIL, whom his sis loves so much, is cheating on his sister…….still is thinking of telling his sis the truth but stops short when he gets to know about her pregnancy.
So we had proper justification for the hate marriage. We understood why ASR did this. We had the breakdown of ASR preceding to that……….we knew how broken down ASR was when he took the decision.
we still dont know why he has married her...we are expecting some lousy reason though :P 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-25, 15:52

Nice post Zu

Havent followed this show since quite some time, just now read an TT analysis which AK had shared.
So Shlok is doing this for taking revenge on Aastha…..I don’t follow this show, so can anyone tell me is there any proper justification shown for the hate marriage? What has Aastha done to Shlok that he went to such depths to take revenge?

For Arhi, the hate marriage had justification. A man for whom his sister is the only world, for whom he can even die……..when he gets to know that his BIL, whom his sis loves so much, is cheating on his sister…….still is thinking of telling his sis the truth but stops short when he gets to know about her pregnancy.
So we had proper justification for the hate marriage. We understood why ASR did this. We had the breakdown of ASR preceding to that……….we knew how broken down ASR was when he took the decision.
shilpa they havnt justified it... they have just said it's for revenge.... but it's like ASR did it for the sake of his sister, Shlok did it for his father's name... they have tried to equate the feelings that r associated with the first IPK to the fathers name in this one... doesn't quite work...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-25, 15:55

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
archie_79 wrote:
zuzana wrote:as sarra said I dont have hopes of any convincing reason....

Yes I too believe Arnav married kushi for selfish reasons :* emb*: 
@ Bold - Me too Wink
I think it was mix, but selfish reasons were certainly part of it..As well as u hurt me ill hurt u
he used to try to hurt but would feel more hurt seeing her pain ..it was cycle.he hurt her and she cries he gets hurt from that..it was a beautiful emotion they shared.
yes it was...they had some fab scenes where the emotions were showcased... he knew he hurt her, he knew it hurt him but as he said he couldn't stop himself....faraq padta hai track a classic example...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-11-25, 16:22

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
archie_79 wrote:
zuzana wrote:as sarra said I dont have hopes of any convincing reason....

Yes I too believe Arnav married kushi for selfish reasons :* emb*: 
@ Bold - Me too Wink
I think it was mix, but selfish reasons were certainly part of it..As well as u hurt me ill hurt u
he used to try to hurt but would feel more hurt seeing her pain ..it was cycle.he hurt her and she cries he gets hurt from that..it was a beautiful emotion they shared.
So true Zu Heart

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-11-25, 16:24

zuzana wrote:
Nice post Zu

we still dont know why he has married her...we are expecting some lousy reason though :P 
Is it only revenge for his fights with her or he has some other reason too? Have they hinted on some other unknown reason?

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-11-25, 16:30

sarra0 wrote:
Nice post Zu

shilpa they havnt justified it... they have just said it's for revenge.... but it's like ASR did it for the sake of his sister, Shlok did it for his father's name... they have tried to equate the feelings that r associated with the first IPK to the fathers name in this one... doesn't quite work...
What happened to his father’s name? Is it the incident which happened when Shlok was getting an award?
If so, what does he expect? Aastha will stay & bear all the torture? What happens if she leaves & opens her mouth in the media? What happens if she files for a divorce? Will not his father’s name be more tarnished then?

CVs did not know how to keep the leads under the same roof, hence the shortest route........Hate marriage

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-25, 17:08

archie_79 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Nice post Zu

What happened to his father’s name? Is it the incident which happened when Shlok was getting an award?
If so, what does he expect? Aastha will stay & bear all the torture? What happens if she leaves & opens her mouth in the media? What happens if she files for a divorce? Will not his father’s name be more tarnished then?

CVs did not know how to keep the leads under the same roof, hence the shortest route........Hate marriage

Yep that's use one, where he was getting the award and he got filmed stating that females were inferior, treated differently and that effected the name..

its like wen they had her working in his office, she didn't need to b there, but they needed an excuse for them to meet..and once they started showin them in love they completely forgot that she had a job...

i do not think the cvs think things through... v will use the excuse that shlok thinks he can control her...that she wouldn't want to embarrass herself or parents by going to the media...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB on 2013-11-26, 00:53

zuzana wrote:
Ksaria1 wrote:For me i dont even care about aastha forgiving shlok what am more worried about is that she should NEVER EVER FORGET!!!!!!.... his bakwaas behaviour, waking her by pouring water on her face... @ least with Arnav we know that he forced khushi to marry him because he saw something happening between his sisters husband and khushi and to save his sister happiness he was willing to get married to someone he detested... Shlok in the long run would be forgiven but what i want to see this time around is the lady in the show to come out on top... endure all the torturing and then give him back the right amount of pain he deserves so that he will never ever in his life disrespect a woman the way he has direspected Aastha.... nd am not talking about the pain of going away from him she should stay with him and toture him really good so that in his next life he would never misbehave with any female ever again
I would cheer aastha all if she takes the route of torturing him back... :lol!: 
I have always felt that Revenge is a Dish served best when cold to be honest... I just really got into watching Indian serial about 2 years ago nd I feel that most of the shows that I have watched depicts women and being vulnerable and always self-sacrificing.. nd to me that is not acceptable... women are strong... some of them are CEO's in multi-million pounds company... which is why for me it will be unacceptable if Aastha forgives him like its nothing... am sorry shlok says that the reason he is doing this is because she humiliated him and his dad in front of the media... but how many times as Anjali humiliated aastha family in front of the society as well... so for me his excuse is not good enough to mis-treat a woman... so if the CV's want me to be glued to my sit and watch this show... they have to make sure that aastha comes out of this horrible mess on top and shlok and family are reduced to nothing by her

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by RS08 on 2013-11-26, 01:18

Long back on SP, there used to be a serial called Maryada lekin kab tak. In this serial the 4 female leads, came together, supported one other. I really liked that serial, in that the women empowered themselves, helped one other, to fight their oppressors.

RS08

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-26, 07:17

Ksaria1 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
Ksaria1 wrote:For me i dont even care about aastha forgiving shlok what am more worried about is that she should NEVER EVER FORGET!!!!!!.... his bakwaas behaviour, waking her by pouring water on her face... @ least with Arnav we know that he forced khushi to marry him because he saw something happening between his sisters husband and khushi and to save his sister happiness he was willing to get married to someone he detested... Shlok in the long run would be forgiven but what i want to see this time around is the lady in the show to come out on top... endure all the torturing and then give him back the right amount of pain he deserves so that he will never ever in his life disrespect a woman the way he has direspected Aastha.... nd am not talking about the pain of going away from him she should stay with him and toture him really good so that in his next life he would never misbehave with any female ever again
I would cheer aastha all if she takes the route of torturing him back... :lol!: 
I have always felt that Revenge is a Dish served best when cold to be honest... I just really got into watching Indian serial about 2 years ago nd I feel that most of the shows that I have watched depicts women and being vulnerable and always self-sacrificing.. nd to me that is not acceptable... women are strong... some of them are CEO's in multi-million pounds company... which is why for me it will be unacceptable if Aastha forgives him like its nothing... am sorry shlok says that the reason he is doing this is because she humiliated him and his dad in front of the media... but how many times as Anjali humiliated aastha family in front of the society as well... so for me his excuse is not good enough to mis-treat a woman... so if the CV's want me to be glued to my sit and watch this show... they have to make sure that aastha comes out of this horrible mess on top and shlok and family are reduced to nothing by her
Definitely the fate of women in shows looks so typical and showing women as gullible and weak has been a norm on shows...with their over sweetness they reform the villains which is not so real..I wish to see for once a different version of the story from Aastha...it will be too much to take if she just forgives him in a wink

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-26, 07:18

RS08 wrote:Long back on SP, there used to be a serial called Maryada lekin kab tak. In this serial the 4 female leads, came together, supported one other. I really liked that serial, in that the women empowered themselves, helped one other, to fight their oppressors.
that was one show I aboslutely loved..the story and charcater looked real and we could connect with the characters unlike here.

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:54

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum