Latest topics

New spoiler

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New spoiler

Post by Pavani Nirupam on 2013-11-24, 16:06

Credits : FB page

Adham Khan expresses his desire to marry 14yr old girl Tasneem who's servant's daughter. in an open forum, Jodha openly objects to this and speaks to Jalal about issue but isn't immediately able to refrain Adham from doing so. Will Jodha be able to stop Adham Khan?

Pavani Nirupam

Back to top Go down

Re: New spoiler

Post by Tanthya on 2013-11-24, 16:11

Quite a interesting situation .. for the servant, The doors of heaven opens, daughter gets a standing in the society  and need not be a slave..

For Maham..A big slap !!

Adham gets another toy ..

Now the Q ..why will/Should Jalal concern himself in this  imbroglio if  Honewaale Miyaa /Biwi are raazi ??

Thank You, Pavani

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavani Nirupam on 2013-11-24, 16:19

No idea so asking question...during those times marrying 14 year old girl was ok...i guess it was..i mean ruku n jalal got married at the age of 8-9  ...so how will jodha object?

Pavani Nirupam

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-11-24, 16:26

Pavani Nirupam wrote:No idea so asking question...during those times marrying 14 year old girl was ok...i guess it was..i mean ruku n jalal got married at the age of 8-9  ...so how will jodha object?
Wahi tou ..even Hamida was 14  or younger when she married 33 year old Humayun , the objection of Jodha does not hold grounds unless Adham is forcing/threatening/bullying the servants

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-24, 18:01

Hmm it is better to get married to that girl than have an  affair with her ... and... go against religious norms or  get into the bad books of every one ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2013-11-25, 01:01

Jalal and ruqaiya married at 8-9
Even bairam khan married a much younger salima begum
Polygamy was the order of the day at that time. Allowed even by religion.
So what is there for jo to oppose? Until the girl doesn't want to marry and seeks her help.
Then madam mahan will get another chance to prick jalal and unleash another big bhaashan on the pangs of forced marriage as she had to undergo (never mind the luxury that she and her entire big family are enjoying because of it)
This girl will try to make him feel guilty for sure. Just b'cos jalal can feel and think rightly, she takes all liberties to armtwist his feelings (the way she did in the ratanpur qila issue)

But she will feel no guilt at bringing him to a near death situation.
No guilt for spilling the beans about qila issue to cheapu which resulted in so much of drama and misery and such deep pain to jalal.
No guilt for not giving jalal anything in return for all that she takes from him

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-11-25, 11:55

is it even valid if Jodha tries to stop adham ? Jalal -Jodha are shown as 21-22 yrs old in serial and adham is 2 yrs older than Jalal ...so he must be 23-24 (though he doesn't look like Wink  )....where is the problem in him getting married to the girl if she and her family has no problems ? They will be more than happy if their girl marries to Wazir-E-Aaliya's son and Shehenshah's milk brother..this will be an honour and fortune for them....so I guess our heroin needs to shut up this time and let the man and woman decide if they want to get married!! :P :P

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-11-25, 13:15

neha wrote:is it even valid if Jodha tries to stop adham ? Jalal -Jodha are shown as 21-22 yrs old in serial and adham is 2 yrs older than Jalal ...so he must be 23-24 (though he doesn't look like Wink  )....where is the problem in him getting married to the girl if she and her family has no problems ? They will be more than happy if their girl marries to Wazir-E-Aaliya's son and Shehenshah's milk brother..this will be an honour and fortune for them....so I guess our heroin needs to shut up this time and let the man and woman decide if they want to get married!! :P :P
Exactly unless the little girl does not want to marry or Javeda  expresses her feelings of betrayal.. then Jodha being the champion of all things  would step in and do her rhetorical best to stop the marriage , on failing  to do so , try to get Jalal into the mess..

8Sigh* first Sharifs and now Adham..will the Mirchi ever learn that sometimes going mild and being non-interfering  will nt hurt ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Manasvi on 2013-11-25, 13:24

Jodha is pretty much an airhead. Does not think about the consequences and puts the emperor in trouble. Stupid her. If Jalal and Ruks had a child marriage, why not Adham.because this was the 16th century and not 21st century where child marriages are illegal.

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2013-11-25, 13:33

Tanthya wrote:Quite a interesting situation .. for the servant, The doors of heaven opens, daughter gets a standing in the society  and need not be a slave..

For Maham..A big slap !!

Now the Q ..why will/Should Jalal concern himself in this  imbroglio if  Honewaale Miyaa /Biwi are raazi ??

Thank You, Pavani
More than this Sathya Ji.. the question is whether such issues were raised in that era..or Ekta is presenting us some contemporary khichdi in old era Rolling Eyes

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-11-25, 13:42

Tanthya wrote:
neha wrote:is it even valid if Jodha tries to stop adham ? Jalal -Jodha are shown as 21-22 yrs old in serial and adham is 2 yrs older than Jalal ...so he must be 23-24 (though he doesn't look like Wink  )....where is the problem in him getting married to the girl if she and her family has no problems ? They will be more than happy if their girl marries to Wazir-E-Aaliya's son and Shehenshah's milk brother..this will be an honour and fortune for them....so I guess our heroin needs to shut up this time and let the man and woman decide if they want to get married!! :P :P
Exactly unless the little girl does not want to marry or Javeda  expresses her feelings of betrayal.. then Jodha being the champion of all things  would step in and do her rhetorical best to stop the marriage , on failing  to do so , try to get Jalal into the mess..

8Sigh* first Sharifs and now Adham..will the Mirchi ever learn that sometimes going mild and being non-interfering  will nt hurt ??
Yes now its adham's turn I guess :P  She is so confident of her husband..he will save her from anything thats why shes going after first sharif and now adham without thinking about the consequences Shocked ....and even if Javeda feels betrayal so does ruqu and other begums must have felt when Jalal married Jodha...so she should not be bothered by Javeda's feelings of betrayal as she is the 'other' woman from their point of view...I want to tell CVs that buddy concentrate on romance and ask our heroin to pay attention to her marriage and her grieving husband as it is of utmost priority!!! I would say Wake up Jodha darling...your marriage is sounding like just a contract from which only you and your family is getting benefited and you are worried about adham's marriage?? huh...

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-11-25, 13:47

monsi08 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Quite a interesting situation .. for the servant, The doors of heaven opens, daughter gets a standing in the society  and need not be a slave..

For Maham..A big slap !!

Thank You, Pavani
More than this Sathya Ji.. the question is whether such issues were raised in that era..or Ekta is presenting us some contemporary khichdi in old era Rolling Eyes
Mayya is presenting contemporary Khichdi in old era ..Koun Kambhakt ad tiome to protest against doosri, teesri marriages .. All would be so busy in applying uptan's and trying attars and silks of Machlipattam trying to snare  THE MAN towards their side.

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2013-11-25, 13:54

Tanthya wrote:
monsi08 wrote:

For Maham..A big slap !!

Thank You, Pavani
Mayya is presenting contemporary Khichdi in old era ..Koun Kambhakt ad tiome to protest against doosri, teesri marriages .. All would be so busy in applying uptan's and trying attars and silks of Machlipattam trying to snare  THE MAN towards their side.
yes exactly... !!!

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-25, 13:58

I think we should wait and see what reasons are given for Jodhas protest against the marriage...if its only age she is talking then it doesnt hold metal for that period of time

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2013-11-25, 14:06

zuzana wrote:I think we should wait and see what reasons are given for Jodhas protest against the marriage...if its only age she is talking then it doesnt hold metal for that period of time
I would be shocked if they show the reasons of why girl child not being ready for marriage at such small age and all... because if she had that much of intelligence ..she would have understood she cudnt be preggo if she was just feeling nauseated and dizzy and not missed her P :lol!:

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-11-25, 14:09

neha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Yes now its adham's turn I guess :P  She is so confident of her husband..he will save her from anything thats why shes going after first sharif and now adham without thinking about the consequences Shocked ....and even if Javeda feels betrayal so does ruqu and other begums must have felt when Jalal married Jodha...so she should not be bothered by Javeda's feelings of betrayal as she is the 'other' woman from their point of view...I want to tell CVs that buddy concentrate on romance and ask our heroin to pay attention to her marriage and her grieving husband as it is of utmost priority!!! I would say Wake up Jodha darling...your marriage is sounding like just a contract from which only you and your family is getting benefited and you are worried about adham's marriage?? huh...
Very well pointed out .. which brings us to the point then.. Why, Jodha who herself is stephni number xyz protests against second marriage of Adham ?? what about Maham, She would absly refuse to get her son married to a Baandi ?? So why JODHA ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-11-25, 14:11

Are you sure if the girl is 14?

I have read that Akbar abolished child marriages... He brought in a rule that no girl under 14 or no boy under 16 should be married.

May be this track is to depict that.

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-11-25, 14:29

Abavi wrote:Are you sure if the girl is 14?

I have read that Akbar abolished child marriages... He brought in a rule that no girl under 14 or no boy under 16 should be married.

but he abolished the law much later in his life....my point is he is very much young in serial and when there is so much scope of showing romance why are they not concentrating on it ??? :cry: :cry:

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-11-25, 14:33

I read it somewhere , I think tht the girl is 14 besides had u seen tht girl, she looks like his daughter

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-25, 14:38

monsi08 wrote:
zuzana wrote:I think we should wait and see what reasons are given for Jodhas protest against the marriage...if its only age she is talking then it doesnt hold metal for that period of time
I would be shocked if they show the reasons of why girl child not being ready for marriage at such small age and all... because if she had that much of intelligence ..she would have understood she cudnt be preggo if she was just feeling nauseated and dizzy and not missed her P :lol!:
Maiyya totally ignored that point about P Monsi :lol!: 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-25, 14:41

Tanthya wrote:

I read it somewhere , I think tht the girl is 14 besides had u seen tht girl, she looks like his daughter
thats one point..the girl looked too small and tender ...Gosh I cant imagine her at the hands of the tyrant called AK Evil or Very Mad 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2013-11-25, 14:42

neha wrote:

but he abolished the law much later in his life....my point is he is very much young in serial and when there is so much scope of showing romance why are they not concentrating on it ??? :cry: :cry:
exactly...  ! he made laws for widow remarriage.. sati.. and child marriage etc.. but not at such a young age...
and for anything and everything he did... why Jodha has to get the credit ... poor guy would have done so many things on his own too.. !!Rolling Eyes

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-11-25, 14:44

neha wrote:

No, She will not show romance so soon.. If she starts on R so soon toh aage  jaakar kya dhikayegi.. she will dish out enough eye moments now.. to keep the M&B souls  teensy weensy bit happy

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-11-25, 15:06

monsi08 wrote:
neha wrote:

exactly...  ! he made laws for widow remarriage.. sati.. and child marriage etc.. but not at such a young age...
and for anything and everything he did... why Jodha has to get the credit ... poor guy would have done so many things on his own too.. !!Rolling Eyes
It has to start somewhere right. Abolishing child marriages might not have occured to him out of the blue. He was brought up in an era and culture which supported child marriages, he himself is an example. How did he come to a conclusion to abolish the practise? Somewhere something motivated him to think so.

This may be a starting point where Jodha might object it and others except MA would not object to it.

May be later, something serious could happen to the young girl pushing Akbar to think about child marriages. And Ofcourse our pyaari JB will come out with her lashing tongue of unexpecting (much expecting) Ja

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-11-25, 15:44

this Jodha is becoming Agra ke mutton kebab ki haddi day by day....Rolling Eyes affraid 

Ufffff......apne ghar sambhalta nahi hai...aur doosre ke ghar mein taaka-jhaaki karne nikal pari Bang Bang

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:25

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum