Latest topics

Shloke to be cruel Husband.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shloke to be cruel Husband.

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-11-25, 12:32

Post married life of Astha  will be completely messed by her husband Shlok  in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon IPKKND 2 on Star Plus.
Shlok was still showering his love at Astha and also supporting her in front of the family.
However, Astha was unaware about Shlok's intention and she developed trust for Shlok.
But her trust was broken when Shlok will revealed his real revenge face to her.
Shlok reveals to Astha that he did marry her to take revenge from her and now she will do only whatever he wants.
In the upcoming episode, Shlok will torture Astha because he lives in a family where all men think that wives are just a puppet.
Shlok will order Astha to put out his shoes and not reply and ask him anything.
Shlok's tortures will force Astha to leave his house.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Shloke to be cruel Husband.

Post by slmu on 2013-11-25, 12:42

Bang Bang Bang

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-25, 12:46

if he had to b cruel y the saas bahu way...uff...shanthi please do some hammering of heads on my behalf... at least Aastha will try and leave...where she would go is another matter...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-25, 12:50

So Slok is ditto of his father...

and Astha we all knw she will be back 2 pagal house soon...SP bahus cant leave house like that

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-25, 13:12

My pleasure Sarra.

So its confirmed? She is actually leaving?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-25, 13:23

anusha.cochin wrote:So Slok is ditto of his father...

and Astha we all knw she will be back 2 pagal house soon...SP bahus cant leave house like that
so true she will be the kabootari back at the maniac mansion :lol!: 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-25, 13:35

slmu wrote:My pleasure Sarra.

I think she leaves, he searches for her and brings her back... she doesn't stay gone for long...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-25, 13:37

sarra0 wrote:

I think she leaves, he searches for her and brings her back... she doesn't stay gone for long...
Bang Bang Bang

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-25, 13:42

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Bang Bang Bang
lol shanthi...u can't escape the Agnihotri's unless they want u to... and he doesn't as yet... this seems to b after he threatens to send her father to jail as well, so is actually planning on leaving or was she going for a breather, or to try and test and scare him

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-25, 13:43

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Bang Bang Bang
lol shanthi...u can't escape the Agnihotri's unless they want u to... and he doesn't as yet... this seems to b after he threatens to send her father to jail as well, so is actually planning on leaving or was she going for a breather, or to try and test and scare him
probably just going somewhere to cry her eyes out Rolling Eyes . Wouldn't it be wonderful if she was gone to plan some elaborate revenge

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-25, 14:12

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:I think she leaves, he searches for her and brings her back... she doesn't stay gone for long...
Bang Bang Bang
probably just going somewhere to cry her eyes out Rolling Eyes . Wouldn't it be wonderful if she was gone to plan some elaborate revenge
it reminds me to IPK1 wen Khushi disappeared to the temple, and ASR was looking for her like a madman...

yeah it would be good... she plotting there downfall and destruction...a bit like the show revenge..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-25, 14:13

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:Bang Bang Bang
it reminds me to IPK1 wen Khushi disappeared to the temple, and ASR was looking for her like a madman...

yeah it would be good... she plotting there downfall and destruction...a bit like the show revenge..
Yes cheers

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-11-25, 14:19

SAYAN18 wrote:Post married life of Astha  will be completely messed by her husband Shlok  in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon IPKKND 2 on Star Plus.
Shlok was still showering his love at Astha and also supporting her in front of the family.
However, Astha was unaware about Shlok's intention and she developed trust for Shlok.
Shlok reveals to Astha that he did marry her to take revenge from her and now she will do only whatever he wants.
In the upcoming episode, Shlok will torture Astha because he lives in a family where all men think that wives are just a puppet.
Seriously? Shocked  and what is Astha gonna do? If he expects anything like that, I want Astha to throw his shoe, Out of the window or on his face... I leave it to Astha to decide!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2013-11-25, 14:21

SAYAN18 wrote:Post married life of Astha  will be completely messed by her husband Shlok  in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon IPKKND 2 on Star Plus.
Thats a mirage Shlok, I tell you thats a Mirage. You will learn your lesson soon.

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-25, 14:32

Abavi wrote:
Seriously? Shocked  and what is Astha gonna do? If he expects anything like that, I want Astha to throw his shoe, Out of the window or on his face... I leave it to Astha to decide!
I like the idea Shlok had in an interview, put patakay around the bed and then set them off..A

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-11-25, 15:12

Oh Sarra, there are numerous ways to torture men who think they are the lords and women have to become doormats for them...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-25, 15:48

that there r Vi. I do hope she doesn't just cry but actually does something... unfortunately she will have it both ways family and Shlok..I

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:53

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum