Latest topics

The pool where Ruks/Jalal bathe..looking so hot..is not even 2ft deep !! ROFL !!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The pool where Ruks/Jalal bathe..looking so hot..is not even 2ft deep !! ROFL !!!

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-25, 16:46

Pic from the sets of Jodha Akbar the royal pool 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: The pool where Ruks/Jalal bathe..looking so hot..is not even 2ft deep !! ROFL !!!

Post by neha on 2013-11-25, 16:53

I thought the pool is movable :P  ...since they have budget problem how come they provide separate pools for Jalal and ruqu ??? scratch scratch  and even in starting episode when Jalal returns back to agra some peenaz begum was shown resting in pool...so I am considering they have 3 pools in total or do they share in between ? :*lol*:

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: The pool where Ruks/Jalal bathe..looking so hot..is not even 2ft deep !! ROFL !!!

Post by Manasvi on 2013-11-25, 17:12

The studio in Karjat is a state of the art studio. They probably have a dedicated room in the Agra fort set that has the Hamam khana. Probably only one. It looks plain and simple. In the shots the water looks nice and warm with steam. I see bubbles too. So it is definitely a jacuzzi. However Jalal in one of the recent episodes asked Ruks who was bathing to cool down by pouring some cold water in herself though steam was very much visible.

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-25, 17:19

neha wrote:I thought the pool is movable :P  ...since they have budget problem how come they provide separate pools for Jalal and ruqu ??? scratch scratch  and even in starting episode when Jalal returns back to agra some peenaz begum was shown resting in pool...so I am considering they have 3 pools in total or do they share in between ? :*lol*:
There is only one pool in the set yaara .. everything including is adjusted according to the occupant accordingly my friend 
:*lol*: :*lol*: 

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-25, 17:24; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-25, 17:22

notice the wall is the same for both Jalal & ruks yaar 
:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-11-25, 17:44

Hmm, I have learnt to expect this kind of facts after I came to know abt IPK set... :P

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-25, 17:59

Abavi wrote:Hmm, I have learnt to expect this kind of facts after I came to know abt IPK set... :P
Right yaara !!
:*lol*: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-25, 19:18

The IPK pool was 3 feet deep with Mosquitos laying eggs in that standing water. Atleast Jalal's pool is functionally a bathtub and they made it less deep than IPK pool, cause they didnt want our tiny shahenshah to drown, na?

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-25, 20:28

Shesherkobita wrote:The IPK pool was 3 feet deep with Mosquitos laying eggs in that standing water.  Atleast Jalal's pool is functionally a bathtub and they made it less deep than IPK pool, cause they didnt want our tiny shahenshah to drown, na?

TINY SHEHENSHAH. !!! OMg Sabrina !,
confused 

ROFL 

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-25, 20:54; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Manasvi on 2013-11-25, 20:35

Hello Rajat is of average height may be 5'7" . I love him as is. These things don't matter. Talent matters! Passion for ones work matters. Please able to connect to your audience matters. He is the best. He is all this and much more. He is the most endearing, dashing, handsome actor I have seen in a very long time. In fact I have no one to compare him to :-)

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-25, 20:53

Manasvi wrote:Hello Rajat is of average height may be 5'7" . I love him as is. These things don't matter. Talent matters! Passion for ones work matters. Please able to connect to your audience matters. He is the best. He is all this and much more. He is the most endearing, dashing, handsome actor I have seen in a very long time. In fact I have no one to compare him to :-)
Yes Manasvi !! ..:heart: :heart:  i agree with you He is the current heart throb in the TV world ...
He is the current ruler of all hearts in TV duniya ..
Heart Heart 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-25, 21:06

Manasvi wrote:Hello Rajat is of average height may be 5'7" . I love him as is. These things don't matter. Talent matters! Passion for ones work matters. Please able to connect to your audience matters. He is the best. He is all this and much more. He is the most endearing, dashing, handsome actor I have seen in a very long time. In fact I have no one to compare him to :-)
Manasvi. Kiss ... I'm only 5' ... That's why I joke about tiny people ( I didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings). The current running joke about me is whether I should use a booster seat in the car :lol!: My 10 yr old daughter is almost as tall as me... We have a saying that all tiny people are talented ( instead of the bones , the growth was in soft matter of the brain), so there..

Rajat is one talented guy... My 65 yr old mom is a gushing Phangurl of Rajat. This kid is a phenomenon. I am a secret admirer of Rajat... He is just too young for me, otherwise my fantasies would run wild . Embarassed 

Ok, back to my joke... I usually stay in the shallow end of the swimming pool ( which is usually 3 feet deep) . That jacuzzi sure is custom made for Jalal. :P 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:25

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum