Latest topics

Qubool Hai Written. Update 25Nov13 "Iskq Par Zor Nahin "

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Qubool Hai Written. Update 25Nov13 "Iskq Par Zor Nahin "

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-25, 21:02

The episode begins with .... Ayaan presenting Humzie with his marriage proposal written on the chocolate cake .... 
He asks a surprised Humzie whether she wanted to marry him .. She blows out the candles .. Smiles and nods in affirmation ..
They both agree to carry on with their badmaashi and joking with each other 

Ayaaan decides to inform their  family about their intensions to marry 

At london resort a call girl is being questioned by Farhaan .. The reason behind following him .. The call girl insists on meeting his wife .. She refuses to hide the fact from his wife that on his suhaag raat he was with her instead of his newly wed bride 
She demands her price .. He tells her to wait in the lobby of the hotel 

At Asad's house he is looking out of the window and is in tears as he recalls how Dilshaad had told every one about her intensions of living with her husband . Zoya comes there and tries ti tell him that he should not think that Dilshaad was being manipulated .. It was what she herself wanted to do 

Asad says Zoya should not involve in this matter 
Zoya replies that she was doubly being her DIL as well as niece ..
Zoya says Dilshaad had always been divided between her children and her Shohar .. Now she wanted to live with her love .. That Asad shlould understand dilshaad's feelings because ishq per kisi ka zor nahin hota ..

Zoya then reminds asad how he too had let love win over all obstacles and society and brought her back from ayaan's house ... So he should not stop Dilz 
Asad then   Agrees to let her go ... Dilshaad over hears this is happy but is saddened to hear his next statement ...that his ammi Dilshad would have to chose between her shoher and her son 

Nikhat is waiting for farhaan .. The call girl comes to her .. She talks to nikhat and taunts nikhat about mard ki fitrat ... About being more experienced in mardon ka maamlaa ..
Nikhat excuses from the scantily dressed call girl and goes on in search of her husband 

Farhaad comes with the money .. The call girl collects it from him and in full view of Nikhat gives Farhaan a kiss ... Nikhat is distraught .. That he had broken her trust .. Even when he left her every night after his Nikah .. If he wanted go to that call girl why did he marry her ??  ..
Nikhat confronts farhaan demanding why did he do this to her .. He replies that she was his second biwi .. Nikhat is shocked 

Farhaan then shares with nikhat how his first wife Sameera was from a poor  family 
And loved dancing .. But some goons wanted to sell her off to kotha ..he rescued her .. Soon they started meeting and fell in love . And got secretly married .. Bit one fine day she went missing .. He searched every where .. Even police said she kight have died .. So her went to kothaas in search of his missing girl sameera .. He was still in love with her .. He was still looking for her .. And nikhat could decide whether she wanted ti stay with him or wished to leave ... He was ready to accept whatever  decision she made 

In her room Shireen is remembering all the words of Rashid .. How he loved Dilshaad as much as he loved her .. And how razia had warned her about Rashid getting  a sautan for her 
Shireen informs Ayaan that Rashid  was planning to get Dilshaad over to their house to live with them .. And she could not live with them .. She wants to o ow if Ayaan was ready to leave the house with her .. She was not ready to live with her shauhar and sautan .. 

In her room Dilshaad thinks that it was time for her to leave her son and live with her shohar ..

Precap .. Shireen is leaving the house with her bags n baggage and Ayaan in tow .. Humeira is pleading ayaan to take her along with him .. Razia is restraining distraught Humzie with great difficulty ... Rashid feels very hurt and sad watching shireen leaving the house .. He tries to stop her ... Bit she does not listen ayaan tells his father how selfish he found him .. And that he was very unlucky to have a father like him !!  That he hated his abbu ! Rashid is very hurt ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written. Update 25Nov13 "Iskq Par Zor Nahin "

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-25, 21:42

Are wa updated before the show aired on tv...ab bari h ayan ki apne dad ko hate krne ki....

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-25, 22:35

asyalover wrote:Are wa updated before the show aired on tv...ab bari h ayan ki apne dad ko hate krne ki....

Today i managed to do the WU live as I watched it on TV. So it is fast . As am free from work and in my room .. But i usually update by 10:00 PM .. Soon after the show airs .. But I open the thread half hour early .. Just to let the admin know that I am going to do the  update other wise  he might think none are doing the update  .. :) 

So you can have the fun of updating the show tomorrow Jenny ... Am so happy to have you in QH forum  
Heart Heart

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-25, 22:46

Yaa sure i will do but it is important to open thread...

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-25, 22:51

asyalover wrote:Yaa sure i will do but it is important to open thread...
I missed your post where you wanted to do the WU today too ... But I enjoyed doing it .. Tomorrow you can have the fun and I shall be there in your thread sharing the fun with you Jenny flower flower 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-25, 23:02

No yrr i liked your post there's no problem if the wu is by u or me we are frnds nd thats a gud thing

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-25, 23:26

asyalover wrote:No yrr i liked your post there's no problem if the wu is by u or me we are frnds nd thats a gud thing
The rest of the week i will read your WU .. Jenny ..

Party1 Party1 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-25, 23:28

yaa ofcourse

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-25, 23:45

asyalover wrote:yaa ofcourse
It is real fun doing the written updates and live updates Jenny you know I just love enjoying with my friends here

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-25, 23:55

Yaa lets see i will be able to do it or not but this whole week i am gonna to do it

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-26, 00:59

asyalover wrote:Yaa lets see i will be able to do it or not but this whole week i am gonna to do it
Party1 Party1 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 16:01

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum