Latest topics

Lessons from Aastha to Shlok...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lessons from Aastha to Shlok...

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-26, 12:52

What should Aastha do now? How should she go about handling this situation... She should teach a lesson to Shlok ...but how? it should be unique not the typical serial type with love and sacrifice..would love to read your  suggestions as to what should Aastha do now?

I would love to see Shlok reformed and says ILU Aastha and she throws it on his face that she hates him !!! bounce

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Re: Lessons from Aastha to Shlok...

Post by slmu on 2013-11-26, 13:18

Nice one Zu.

I am in favor of some form of slow torture - suggested the Chinese water torture in Vi's post. But I am guessing this is not happening.

Shlok is happy at the vindication he got in front of the media - so something which smashes his public image would be good.

Also, Aastha could be sickly sweet or zombie like with him. That might put him off.

I really want a long period of repentance from him, nothing instant. And Aastha saying i hate you when he says ILU is the stuff of my dreams

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-26, 13:29

slmu wrote:Nice one Zu.

I am in favor of some form of slow torture - suggested the Chinese water torture in Vi's post. But I am guessing this is not happening.

Shlok is happy at the vindication he got in front of the media - so something which smashes his public image would be good.

Also, Aastha could be sickly sweet or zombie like with him. That might put him off.

I really want a long period of repentance from him, nothing instant. And Aastha saying i hate you when he says ILU is the stuff of my dreams
Brilliant Shanti cheers 

How about this ..Imagine Shlok inside the pan Twisted Evil 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-26, 13:33

zuzana wrote:

Brilliant Shanti cheers 

Excellent.. I especially like the trident pointing at him cheers

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-26, 13:42

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

Brilliant Shanti cheers 

Excellent.. I especially like the trident pointing at him cheers
ROFL ..the trident should pluck out his eyes

seriously she should torture him so much...but will it happen with a SP vahu at the helm is the kostin

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-26, 13:44

SP bahu with SP nuns standing over her.. not going to happen *sigh*

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by priyacyriac on 2013-11-26, 13:59

Knowing the way serials go, I do not think Aastha is going to take any revenge track. However, I would definitely like to see Shlok rejected by Aastha several times after he realizes his love for her. I would love to see him planning to regain Aastha's love, the way he planned his revenge and starts respecting women in that process.

priyacyriac
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-26, 14:03

slmu wrote:SP bahu with SP nuns standing over her.. not going to happen *sigh*
Scared 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-26, 14:07

priyacyriac wrote:Knowing the way serials go, I do not think Aastha is going to take any revenge track. However, I would definitely like to see Shlok rejected by Aastha several times after he realizes his love for her. I would love to see him planning to regain Aastha's love, the way he planned his revenge and starts respecting women in that process.
*Sigh* even after knowing how the serial heroines go about dealing the problems here I am hoping of her torturing Shlok :P 

What I think is Shlok will realise his guilt only when he comes to know how his mom has been tortured all these days by his Dad..that will be his first step to realise his love for Aastha..and yes as you said I want Shlok to go through rejection many times before forgiven.

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-26, 14:10

priyacyriac wrote:Knowing the way serials go, I do not think Aastha is going to take any revenge track. However, I would definitely like to see Shlok rejected by Aastha several times after he realizes his love for her. I would love to see him planning to regain Aastha's love, the way he planned his revenge and starts respecting women in that process.
Oh I agree.. it would be wonderful to see him rejected by Aastha repeatedly after he realizes his mistake and his love for her

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB on 2013-11-26, 14:50

for me they have managed to think outside the box when it came to the show... which is in terms of  the level of violence they have shown so far... for me I think Aastha is in a state of shock and she cannot seem to come to terms with what is happening to her yet... when she snaps out of it then there would be consequences for the High and Mighty Agniothri family... if she can pretend to be a journalist just to prove that her sister-in-laws family are mis-treating her then i hate to see what she will do when she comes out of this daze... But my form of torture would be to Poison him slowly....

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-26, 15:58

rejecting him wen he is in love with her would be good....but good SP bahu's do not to that kind of thing... thou if the concept is IPK then Khushi tried troubling ASR in the first one.. so SP r not strangers to the concept... torture...hmm wat form....ignore him, disappear....dont speak....if it was only him she had to contend with it would be easier to get a response... but she also has his family to deal with....which hinders things...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-11-26, 20:10

The Key is knowing Shloke, and his weaknesses.
He certainly has a fondness for Hard Drinks
He does not relish losing to anybody.  So if some one equal to him in money & power gives him a beating in business, he may go on a overdrive and over stretch himself.
If Shloke & NA fell out, then also he will be on a weak ground.
Using these weaknesses, Ashtha can strike out.

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:49

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum