Latest topics

ILKDM # 38- Mann Main Laddoo Phoota

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ILKDM # 38- Mann Main Laddoo Phoota

Post by Tanthya on 2013-11-26, 14:01

Two whole weeks devoted to remove the 3 months of Grihna is not a bad thing  in hindsight, even though we had to put up with the hamster wheeling *repetitions * we did have some  good moments in the interim vis Bakshi bano and Jalal, Bakshi Bano and Jodha , with the 'Kalank' resolved smoothly and to everybody's satisfaction, Y'days episode was devoted to several 'Man Main Laddoo phoota' moments.

Predictably we have Ruqaiyya on her high horse again, secure that Jalal is hers and now seeking to ensure that he remain her's, She summons Jodha with an intention to intimidate and to tell Jodha to erase any intentions of securing  Shehenshah as her own , Her efforts at gaining an ascendency comes undone when Jodha turns the tables and questions Ruqaiyya about her love and  'what' she loves ?? does she love a  'who' at all ?? series of unsettling questions indeed , summarily dismissed by Ruqaiyya for now  but questions that will haunt her in days to come , Ruqaiyya has drawn solace from Jodha's admission  that she has no intentions of  wanting to own Jalal , ahs her own Man Main Laddo Phoota moment when Jodha candidly does  state that there IS distance between herself and  Jalal but Ruqaiyya's Man Main Bomb nahi phooting when Jodha declares that she no more has Grihna for Jalal!!!  A perceptive and sensitive woman would have instantly picked up on that ! if Jodha does not have Grihna, what does she have in her heart now ??  She certainly is not indifferent to Jalal , A heart that was filled with Grihna is now devoid of it ..leaving the land bare and fertile for ANY emotion to be planted there, be it of affection, of love .. Unfortunately the blinkered , overconfident Ruqaiyya has not picked on this vital parameter and is rejoicing at the thought of owning Jalal permanently. Owning and ruling Jalal are two different things, Ruqaiyya might Own Jalal but she will not be the one ruling him!

Adham Khan is up to his tricks again but one must say that this time around he is going  about it in proper way  , smooth and slick  !! His machinations are taking place right under Javeda's nose yet she remains oblivious of the import .Javeda reminds me of those simpletons who have this unerring capacity to pinpoint the subtext, the actual reason without being able to grasp the significance of it in totality !! She has  caught on to the fact that Adham eyes the girl just like he used to look at her in early days but Man main bomb refuses to explode  which does explode in Megatons quantity in Maham's bosom as soon as she learns of her Son's newest antics.Maham's brains has begun to puzzle out  but will she be able to stop the bull headed Adham ??

Sharifuddin !!! His man ka bomb definitely exploded today when he  spilled the beans on his virulent hatred of Jalal and also partly explained the reason for the lusty gaze  he used to bestow on Jodha. THE FOOL !!! THE UNMITIGATED FOOL !! is all once can say about Sharifuddin, he had been promised Jodha adn was thwarted of her when Jalal intercedes and marries her himself..Had the oaf but realized that more than Jodha it would be Bakshi who could actually serve his ambition much better, he would not be in a hurry to belittle Bakshi bano..Once again Sharif proves he is nobbut a fool  with lordly ambitions sans the brains for it .

If the BT  are into Symbology, then I guess the  'Dor' scene was the allegory of Jodha-Jalal relationship and the upcoming turbulent days , which will require all of Jodha's expertise .. will be interesting to watch ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM # 38- Mann Main Laddoo Phoota

Post by pollyanna on 2013-11-26, 14:23

Mere man ka laddoo phoota with this post  :) bounce 

And yes, am so very eager to see the kite flying scene coming into play in JA at least.....i remember i had high hopes in another show(read SC) where there was kite flying sequence and we had thought so high of it and anticipated the same to come into play...but alas.....that remained our unfulfilled dream...

But am sure, Ekta will play out the entire scene...right from hawa ka rukh ulti disha mein till the last scene when Jodha finally handles the kite and Jo-Ja share an eyelock....and gosh...how her eyes spoke then....lovely eyes Paridhi.....no wonder Ekta selected u.....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2013-11-26, 14:55

Lucky for jalal that both his close enemies are oafs and nothing more.

Lust can reduce a person from any heights to dust. Even the multi talented raavan lost his every thing due to lust. But being a mughal cheapu wouldn't have read the ramayan.
But I think this angle was recently thought of since amer trip as he didn't look inclined to jodha or angry during the wedding sequence
Cvs , you can twist and bend as you wish. As long as rajat is at the helm he will rule agra and the viewers well without fail.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-26, 15:22

Love your brilliant analysis as always...

2 things struck me odd yesterday... How come jodha is suddenly all knowing about love ? If she Understands LOVE and what it means then how come she always misses the cues when shahenshah moves heaven and earth to keep her "Maan" Wink 

And then Sharifuddin! REALLY?? When he was plotting to kabja the mughaliya sultanat ( along with Adam) .. he gets sidetracked by his lust for jodha ? These two are the "Dumb and Dumber" criminal version of the mughal period, aren't they? With Jalal out of the way, wouldn't he ( as Jalal's sister's husband) actually have more right than Adam at the throne? Clearly he doesn't know how to chose the battles. BTW, did he carry that B&W poster of jodha when he left the palace in a hurry? :P 

Tant , your analysis and Rajat Tokas' brilliant acting keeps me glued to this show. Hamida banu's meeting, SUddin monologue, Javeeda's shrills all reminded me of street theater "Jatra" performance. :)

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-11-26, 15:35

Nice one once again :)  . Yesterday's episode was all about giving us the hints of various upcoming tracks. The ruqu-jodha jealousy track. The soon gonna be infamous Adham-bandi track. Jalal-Jodha understanding each other track and some hints of the upcoming Jalal-Sharif possessiveness-betrayal track..
  I just want to see the reactions coming from Jalal when he comes to know the real reason of Shariffuddin's baghawat...So he is feeling betrayed cuz as per him Jalal promised him Jodha. Someone please tell him Jalal neither promised him Jodha nor did he gave permission to keep amer ka khazana before invading it. He is very much like Jodha assuming things on his own and blaming Shehenshah for not keeping his promise which he actually never made. Jalal never promised Sharif anything just like he never gave any vachan of not touching Jodha without her consent!!! If Jodha did not have confessed that she has no more ghrina for Jalal, I would have said Sharif and Jodha are made for each other :P :P 
    But finally our heroine is back on the track...and showing all the affection and empathy we and Jalal both were craving for since long! :P  Jalal infact so much wants her to fall for him hence asking every now and then if she has any chahat for him. Be patient boy shes only yours Wink Wink 
    Question of the day : What exactly he is feeling when she kept her hand on his shoulders ? Its not the first time she has touched him and he knows shes consoling him but still looks like he felt a sudden thrill in her touch Twisted Evil Twisted Evil ....what exactly is going on in his mind if he is denying of having any mohobbat for her..Is he himself as confused as Jodha ? We need some self-talk here.

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-11-26, 15:48

Ufff Neha...@ur Q : Wink ..shukr karo ki yeh periodic historical show hai...warna....modern Tv show mein ek pakka passionate HUG banta hai..... :P

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-11-26, 15:59

pollyanna wrote:Ufff Neha...@ur Q : Wink ..shukr karo ki yeh periodic historical show hai...warna....modern Tv show mein ek pakka passionate HUG banta hai..... :P
Yes dats the thing if they would have been in 21st century...itana time nahi lagta :P :P ...they are getting me confused along wid them Wink Wink  ...Jo is like haath rakhu ya naa rakhu...during that storm night Jalal was like touch karu ya naa kru...what is this yaar..Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad  be brave and express yourself...open up ..I have wasted enough time watching their kheet-peet ...now I want some passion..some romance...some uff moments Heart Heart

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-11-26, 16:58

pollyanna wrote:Mere man ka laddoo phoota with this post  :) bounce 

And yes, am so very eager to see the kite flying scene coming into play in JA at least.....i remember i had high hopes in another show(read SC) where there was kite flying sequence and we had thought so high of it and anticipated the same to come into play...but alas.....that remained our unfulfilled dream...

But am sure, Ekta will play out the entire scene...right from hawa ka rukh ulti disha mein till the last scene when Jodha finally handles the kite and Jo-Ja share an eyelock....and gosh...how her eyes spoke then....lovely eyes Paridhi.....no wonder Ekta selected u.....
Urrrghhh don't remind me of BB show !! Nanhi bachi ko kyun darrarahe ho .. well.from what I have seen so far,BT is tying up the loops and does not leave it much longer..

with Jodha so anxious to bring a rapproachment between BB and Jalal, I just wonder whether Suspicion track will open with Jalal suspecting Jodha and Sharif's liasion Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-11-26, 17:20

sandhya wrote:Lucky for jalal that both his close enemies are oafs and nothing more.  

Lust can reduce a person from any heights to dust. Even the multi talented raavan lost his every thing due to lust. But being a mughal cheapu wouldn't have read the ramayan.
But I think this angle was recently thought of since amer trip as  he didn't look inclined to jodha or angry during the wedding sequence
Cvs , you can twist and bend as you wish.  As long as rajat is at the helm he will rule agra and the viewers well without fail.
I agree that The  'Lusty' angle was not played out but we also have to remember that Chugtai Khan had mentioned it in passing ..what I am curious to know is, Did Jalal promise Sharif Jodha? I came rather late to the show , so missed out on early parts ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-11-26, 17:33

Tanthya wrote:

Urrrghhh don't remind me of BB show !! Nanhi bachi ko kyun darrarahe ho .. well.from what I have seen so far,BT is tying up the loops and does not leave it much longer..

with Jodha so anxious to bring a rapproachment between BB and Jalal, I just wonder whether Suspicion track will open with Jalal suspecting Jodha and Sharif's liasion Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Give me a Hi5, guess wen I was on vacation, there was a promo hinting at S coming out of Jo's room, rite? did it happen?? If not...then am sure ....the Qila fiasco, how BB lied then, the convo betn Jo-Sharif  will come out in front of jalal....but iske pehle....there will be suspicion track for sure.....and that will be S angle....which will be different than the movie...

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by megharanjini on 2013-11-28, 12:10

Very nicely written Tanthya.

megharanjini
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-11-28, 12:17

megharanjini wrote:Very nicely written Tanthya.
Thank You, Megha :)

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-11-28, 12:22

pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Give me a Hi5, guess wen I was on vacation, there was a promo hinting at S coming out of Jo's room, rite? did it happen?? If not...then am sure ....the Qila fiasco, how BB lied then, the convo betn Jo-Sharif  will come out in front of jalal....but iske pehle....there will be suspicion track for sure.....and that will be S angle....which will be different than the movie...
No, Not a Promo..A unsubstantiated rumor was floating around  stating tht J observes Sharif coming out of  Jodha's chambers .. even otherwise ..there will have to be a rift between Jodha and Jalal..all TV's love stories demand so ..It might come about with active involvement of Maham and Sharif or Maham doing Solo act.

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-11-28, 12:53

ROFL... I haven't read it yet, but I love the title!! gonna read it now - but had to say this!

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-11-28, 12:56

ShaliniRobinson wrote:ROFL... I haven't read it yet, but I love the title!! gonna read it now - but had to say this!
Hainji, Taniq hamri postwa se bhi issqwa kijiye :heart: :heart: Wink

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-11-28, 14:52

Tanthya wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:ROFL... I haven't read it yet, but I love the title!! gonna read it now - but had to say this!
Absolutely issq-ed it. Wink

I agree with you regarding Ruqu once again seeing only what she wants to see. Her eyes are on the prize and that's all she wanted to know if no one else took it from her. Actually, sometimes I feel that if Jodha fell for Jalal and he didn't, nothing would probably make Ruqu happier.

Instead of questioning Jodha about her feelings for Jalal, a better question might have been to Jalal - something which Hoshiyaar was hoshiyaar enough to notice. Jalal trusted Jodha enough to launch into an investigation so confidential that he didn't even rely on his most trusted inner circle people - Maaham and Ruqu herself. For the first time, these people who know all about Jalal, didn't know at all what he was up to. It seemed he wouldn't compromise Jodha's honor and his trust on her for anything. Yes, he doesn't love her - but he does admire her - or at least, a lot of her hunars.

That one statement of 'no more ghrina' should have set her alarm system going. Initially, she was at ease because Jodha wanted Jalal's hatred, as Ruqu believed. Now, she does not.

About Adham - again, i am a little surprised that though Maaham caught it, she didn't question Adham. True, she may be busy in Jalal's birthday preparations, or perhaps she thought that Adham would not be that quick, and she could address it later.

But Adham has gone a step ahead. He's manipulating the girl's dad and though, i think her mother is sensing trouble, i doubt the poor woman can do much.

I also agree with and love all the adjectives you've used to Sharif - especially Unmitigated fool.

A truly Manm main laddu phoota write-up Thumbsup

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavani Nirupam on 2013-11-28, 15:58

ShaliniRobinson wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Absolutely issq-ed it. Wink

I agree with you regarding Ruqu once again seeing only what she wants to see. Her eyes are on the prize and that's all she wanted to know if no one else took it from her. Actually, sometimes I feel that if Jodha fell for Jalal and he didn't, nothing would probably make Ruqu happier.

Instead of questioning Jodha about her feelings for Jalal, a better question might have been to Jalal - something which Hoshiyaar was hoshiyaar enough to notice. Jalal trusted Jodha enough to launch into an investigation so confidential that he didn't even rely on his most trusted inner circle people - Maaham and Ruqu herself. For the first time, these people who know all about Jalal, didn't know at all what he was up to. It seemed he wouldn't compromise Jodha's honor and his trust on her for anything. Yes, he doesn't love her - but he does admire her - or at least, a lot of her hunars.

That one statement of 'no more ghrina' should have set her alarm system going. Initially, she was at ease because Jodha wanted Jalal's hatred, as Ruqu believed. Now, she does not.

About Adham - again, i am a little surprised that though Maaham caught it, she didn't question Adham. True, she may be busy in Jalal's birthday preparations, or perhaps she thought that Adham would not be that quick, and she could address it later.

But Adham has gone a step ahead. He's manipulating the girl's dad and though, i think her mother is sensing trouble, i doubt the poor woman can do much.

I also agree with and love all the adjectives you've used to Sharif - especially Unmitigated fool.

A truly Manm main laddu phoota write-up Thumbsup
woooo....so nice write up...
Loved reading it.....long hug

Pavani Nirupam

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2013-11-28, 17:18

Tanthya wrote:
sandhya wrote:Lucky for jalal that both his close enemies are oafs and nothing more.  

But I think this angle was recently thought of since amer trip as  he didn't look inclined to jodha or angry during the wedding sequence
Cvs , you can twist and bend as you wish.  As long as rajat is at the helm he will rule agra and the viewers well without fail.
I agree that The  'Lusty' angle was not played out but we also have to remember that Chugtai Khan had mentioned it in passing ..what I am curious to know is, Did Jalal promise Sharif Jodha? I came rather late to the show , so missed out on early parts ..
No jalal didn't promise jodha to sharif.
Sharif describes jo's beauty and courage to jalal and he gets curious and attracted and makes a visit to amer in disguise. It is when jo places the sword on jalal's neck  without knowing his identity that jalal's attraction becomes a determination to attain her.
Sharif's lust over jodha was never mentioned or hinted in the earlier episodes except for chugtai khan's comment and at that time I thought that sharif wanted jodha to gift to jalal and win favours because jalal had clearly expressed his interest, if not inclination to jodha to sharif  early on.
Sharif was least bothered during the wedding sequence snd was only running behind sujamal.
That sharif would go to these lengths to cause a rift suddenly after all these days of indifference till before the amer trip is a little odd.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-11-28, 17:32

sandhya wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

No jalal didn't promise jodha to sharif.
Sharif describes jo's beauty and courage to jalal and he gets curious and attracted and makes a visit to amer in disguise. It is when jo places the sword on jalal's neck  without knowing his identity that jalal's attraction becomes a determination to attain her.
Sharif's lust over jodha was never mentioned or hinted in the earlier episodes except for chugtai khan's comment and at that time I thought that sharif wanted jodha to gift to jalal and win favours because jalal had clearly expressed his interest, if not inclination to jodha to sharif  early on.
Sharif was least bothered during the wedding sequence snd was only running behind sujamal.
That sharif would go to these lengths to cause a rift suddenly after all these days of indifference till before the amer trip is a little odd.
Then it is weird how Sharif suddenly began to get hot flushes for Jodha !!Yes, Sharif was more concerned to remain in the good books of Jalal at the time of the wedding.

Had the rift helped him in his political manipulation's, then  it would make sense  but separating Jodha and Jalal  without any  valuable gain is incomprehensible Unless it was to villify Jalal .. He took a Hindu princess, did not get her converted and look what the princess has done, insulted the respect of the sultanat by carrying another man's child .. The clergy which was already fuming would have got a boost and Jalal's position would have been shaky again.

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 00:00

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum