Latest topics

what is wrong with asad

View previous topic View next topic Go down

what is wrong with asad

Post by Ashranna on 2013-11-26, 22:35

so ok I don't agree with dilshad going back with spineless Rashid but asad leaving zoya that is just foolish. I understand he does not want to face dilshad but come on he took zoya away from the siddique mansion to leave her alone in the Khan Villa....so what she supported dilshad but deal with it as a grown man not like a child....
I returned to qubool hai for zoya and asad and so far I am disappointed nothing that sparks romance....their relationship needs move forward....hugs will not work....kisses would work....leaving zoya alone is a no..no..
asad need to start living his life and spending time with zoya...trying to rectify the marriage with ayan and zoya.

Ashranna

Back to top Go down

Re: what is wrong with asad

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-26, 22:37

Ashranna wrote:so ok I don't agree with dilshad going back with spineless Rashid but asad leaving zoya that is just foolish. I understand he does not want to face dilshad but come on he took zoya away from the siddique mansion to leave her alone in the Khan Villa....so what she supported dilshad but deal with it as a grown man not like a child....
I returned to qubool hai for zoya and asad and so far I am disappointed nothing that sparks romance....their relationship needs move forward....hugs will not work....kisses would work....leaving zoya alone is a no..no..
asad need to start living his life and spending time with zoya...trying to rectify the marriage with ayan and zoya.
I am just hoping he has gone for a short business trip to Delhi ...and will return soon .. but he should have taken Zoya along yaar .. this is not right yaar I agree

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-26, 22:40

--sumana13-- wrote:
Ashranna wrote:so ok I don't agree with dilshad going back with spineless Rashid but asad leaving zoya that is just foolish. I understand he does not want to face dilshad but come on he took zoya away from the siddique mansion to leave her alone in the Khan Villa....so what she supported dilshad but deal with it as a grown man not like a child....
I am just hoping he has gone for a short business trip to Delhi ...and will return soon .. but he should have taken Zoya along yaar .. this is not right yaar I agree
i agree with u frnds just now i am talking with manu on this topic only....bounce 

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-11-29, 16:17

--sumana13-- wrote:
I hope when he returns he has a haircut man

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-29, 16:20

Guys theres a news asad gone delhi bcoz in real ksg was not shooting for two three dayys now he started shooting back

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:30

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum