Latest topics

What can be Jodha's gift ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What can be Jodha's gift ?

Post by Arpitha on 2013-11-27, 10:53

Will she gift Bakshi Bano saying...u have everything except a sister and today I am giving you Bakshi as your sister and....all same dialogue of Jalal (which he said on her b'day..whethr u like or not u have to except it and all)Hope she dont ..But his soul was saying dat this b'day changed his life.....so eagerly waiting to see Jodha's gift..Hope Jalal dont misundrsatnd dat the Gift given by Jodha is of Ruqs :;]D:    Happy Bday Jalal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Arpitha Rai on 2013-11-27, 11:04; edited 1 time in total

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: What can be Jodha's gift ?

Post by neha on 2013-11-27, 10:57

Thats not a gud idea at all to gift him BB !!! In his own words it will be like rubbing salt on his wounds...let the time heal his pain and not try to remind him on his Bday the backstabbing BB has done...Jodha should know this simple thing so its better if she not try to become Mahaan and anger him Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad . If not a gift Jodha can surely offer him peace which he does not have right now

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2013-11-27, 11:03

yes...I agree with u neha ...:) i was just thinking den what could Jodha give Jalal ?? may be she will show him the first step dat HE HAS A DIL .Heart

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-11-27, 11:14

Arpitha Rai wrote:yes...I agree with u neha ...:) i was just thinking den what could Jodha give Jalal ?? may be she will show him the first step dat HE HAS A DIL .Heart
Yes Yes...it will be a treat to watch something that acknowledges him having a DIL...but m not guessing anymore....I want the CVs to surprise me just like they did with Jodhas bday gift :heart: :heart:

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-11-27, 12:29

i am so curious to know what that gift is..which will alter his life forever bounce bounce bounce

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell on 2013-11-27, 13:53

pollyanna wrote:i am so curious to know what that gift is..which will alter his life forever bounce bounce bounce
Could it be that it is not the gift itself but the aftereffects of the gift that may be the life changer

Tinkerbell
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2013-11-27, 14:00

Poor Ruqs, In all this, She wouldn't have expected Jalal to get diverted from reaching her gift.

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:22

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum