Latest topics

Dilemma

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dilemma

Post by Maria J on 2013-11-27, 15:00

Dilemma
Nikhat has just found that she is the second wife of Farhan. I’m surprised why she is still back. She is just accepting the situation without questioning Hasena after all that lady has not stopped taunting her for her complexion and using every opportunity to make her life hell.  

Ayan is confusing he is avoiding answering Humeira’s questions and he tells Rashid that he hopes he doesn’t turn out like Rashid. Rashid has always hidden things from his love and now Ayan is doing the same. Rashid left his love for money and probably his mother and now Ayan is doing the same.

This new person who is behind Razia is still a mystery but he/ she seems to be aware of all Razia’s dark secrets.

Dilshad stood out today with her dilemmas and Zoya helped her to stick with her decision. But I’m unable to understand as to how Rashid can marry Shireen without a divorce and also of the fact that Shireen and the rest are unaware. Zoya seems to be relating Dilshad as her situation but I don’t think that is right because in her case Ayan was not in love with Zoya but in Dilshad’s case Rashid seems to be in love with both the women. I still can’t accept this fact myself though and agree with Ayan that Rashid is a selfish person who can’t stick to his decisions and keeps hurting others by taking wrong decisions in haste. I want to see how this affects Ayan and Asad’s relation and also Ayan and Dilshad’s relation. Though it’s sad to see Ayan being so ignorant of Rashid’s actions before when Dilshad lived separately. I mean sometimes this makes me feel that even Ayan doesn’t realise the extent of Dilshad, Najma and Asad’s pain.   

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: Dilemma

Post by pollyanna on 2013-11-27, 15:34

Lovely write-up Maria.....

ME thinks...Rashid exposure , how he was manipulated to go with Shirin....will be the time when both Dillu and Shirin will leave him forever.....no one will be able to sympathise with him ....

Nikhat is just being a typical indian biwi.....uffff....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-27, 15:53

Maria I havnt seen this show in a long while, so some help please...

there were spoilers wen Farhan made his entry that Farhan was married, so they were true... Farhan is married... Nikhat staying back doesn't suprise me, she would have stayed back for the same reason that she agreed to get married and the same reason she tried to commit suicide...

wat is Ayan doing? who is he going after for money?

Yeah Dilshaad and Rashid were not divorced, Shrin is his second wife...that's wat they have been doing... for me Wat Dilshad is doing is something I can't get my head around...mayb I just don't understand unconditional love.... i wouldn't follow someone like Rashid even if I was in love with him....

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-11-27, 15:54

pollyanna wrote:Lovely write-up Maria.....

ME thinks...Rashid exposure , how he was manipulated to go with Shirin....will be the time when both Dillu and Shirin will leave him forever.....no one will be able to sympathise with him ....

Nikhat is just being a typical indian biwi.....uffff....
Thanks Pals..
But y will Dillu and Shirin leave Rashid when Rashid's truth is exposed?? Do explain ur theory as I always thot that Rashid was in some way manipulated by Razia and Gaffoor Embarassed 

I agree abt Nikhat.. She is just being so ok about the whole thing Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-11-27, 15:57

Maria...for being so SPINELESS right from the start......he never ever took a stand....and has taken an easy route ...he never ever bothered about the other people affected by his decisions but only thought of himeself....

This was THEN and it is NOW .....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-11-27, 16:01

sarra0 wrote:Maria I havnt seen this show in a long while, so some help please...

there were spoilers wen Farhan made his entry that Farhan was married, so they were true... Farhan is married... Nikhat staying back doesn't suprise me, she would have stayed back for the same reason that she agreed to get married and the same reason she tried to commit suicide...

Yeah Dilshaad and Rashid were not divorced, Shrin is his second wife...that's wat they have been doing... for me Wat Dilshad is doing is something I can't get my head around...mayb I just don't understand unconditional love.... i wouldn't follow someone like Rashid even if I was in love with him....
hug1  Sarra

Ayan is leaving with his mother as he is against Rashid bringing Dilshad to the house.. Thus he will be choosing to leave even Humeira without even telling her the reason.. Though Humeira comes to know the reason it wasn't told by Ayan directly to her.. I know its not that big crime as Rashid's but isn't it important for Humeira to know abt Ayan's decisions atleast those which affect her.

Ya at present he is just a unapologetic two timer zipped zipped zipped  Dilshad and Zoya comparing it to the situation of Ayan - Zoya - Asad is totally  Bang Bang

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-11-27, 16:08

pollyanna wrote:Maria...for being so SPINELESS right from the start......he never ever took a stand....and has taken an easy route ...he never ever bothered about the other people affected by his decisions but only thought of himeself....

This was THEN and it is NOW .....
So true he hardly bothers about even his so called Love and his children No No No No No

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-27, 16:20

Maria J wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Maria I havnt seen this show in a long while, so some help please...

hug1  Sarra

Ayan is leaving with his mother as he is against Rashid bringing Dilshad to the house.. Thus he will be choosing to leave even Humeira without even telling her the reason.. Though Humeira comes to know the reason it wasn't told by Ayan directly to her.. I know its not that big crime as Rashid's but isn't it important for Humeira to know abt Ayan's decisions atleast those which affect her.

Ya at present he is just a unapologetic two timer zipped zipped zipped  Dilshad and Zoya comparing it to the situation of Ayan - Zoya - Asad is totally  Bang Bang
Maria hugs...Ah ayan isn't doing anything for money...i thou i had missed something...yeah if he is leaving because Dilshaad is coming to the house then it's not a major thing to tell humeira directly wat u r doing, going and y... its not something u need to b secretive about..cvs r just trying to create trouble...

Dilshad and Zoya compared Dilshaad situations to Zoya's??? lol they really r desperate for justification....

i need to c wat there TRP r this week...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:57

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum