Latest topics

*Spoiler Alert* Qubool Hai to take a Leap ??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*Spoiler Alert* Qubool Hai to take a Leap ??

Post by Tanthya on 2013-11-28, 14:38

Spoiler of Qubool Hai:

Asad and Zoya goes to New york to settle there. Show will take 3 years leap. New character of Haider will be introduced in the show.

*FB

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: *Spoiler Alert* Qubool Hai to take a Leap ??

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-28, 14:42

AsYa together !!,

Starry Love 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-28, 16:15

Yippeeee i am sooooo happy asya will be alone

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashranna on 2013-11-28, 17:14

i am glad to finally see asad and zoya together but i need to see more spark in their relationship....asad has never made a move on zoya other than being protective of her and comforting her when she needs to be comforted....he needs to take charge of the relationship....surprise her with a well deserve kiss....romance her.....etc...the hugs are getting boring...the dream sequence dance was the best all the passion was in that the near kiss as well he needs a hair cut......
i think the dance sequence in the zee awards will be more passionate than what we have been seeing lately.....gul needs to add more passion with asad and zoya....taking them to new york wont solve the low ratings...the show has not reach that level.....
i have tried to look at jodha akbar but i am bored in that show but i can understand why the show is ranking 2 the story is consistant but not as interesting asad and zoya. that is why gul should captilize on asad and zoya.

Ashranna

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-28, 17:28

I agree ashranna i also want to see more romance like more kisses nd all.....

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-28, 19:23

Ashranna wrote:i am glad to finally see asad and zoya together but i need to see more spark in their relationship....asad has never made a move on zoya other than being protective of her and comforting her when she needs to be comforted....he needs to take charge of the relationship....surprise her with a well deserve kiss....romance her.....etc...the hugs are getting boring...the dream sequence dance was the best all the passion was in that the near kiss as well he needs a hair cut......
i think the dance sequence in the zee awards will be more passionate than what we have been seeing lately.....gul needs to add more passion with asad and zoya....taking them to new york wont solve the low ratings...the show has not reach that level.....
i have tried to look at jodha akbar but i am bored in that show but i can understand why the show is ranking 2 the story is consistant but not as interesting asad and zoya. that is why gul should captilize on asad and zoya.
Ashranna may be once Asad goes abroad he will cut his hair and after the leap he would look more handsome yaar ...so glad to k ow Zoya would be joining him there yaar
Party1 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-11-29, 16:03

the new look may occur when he and Zoya goes abroad and advance by three years. Asya love story has certainly took a dive.We need to see passion whether by anger or love...some emotion to make us sit up and pay attention.

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-29, 21:51

perfumeheaven wrote:the new look may occur when he and Zoya goes abroad and advance by three years. Asya love story has certainly took a dive.We need to see passion whether by anger or love...some emotion to make us sit up and pay attention.
Waiting patiently for .. Romantic/angry Asya nok jhok :heart: 
.. For his haircut .:) .. For Ayra romance /back together :heart: ... For Razia ka raaz to be brought to light Twisted Evil 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:39

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum