Latest topics

weird sort of revenge

View previous topic View next topic Go down

weird sort of revenge

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-28, 19:37

Wat sort of revenge is this

Slok was saying u will have 2 live with me forever....by doing that wat is he gaining

will he be happy seeing the face of a person whom he hates daily?

dont he ever wished 2 have a happy married life ? ( I thnk he havent tht of a marriage after Swathy incident)

Slok has taken revenge 2 himself...he will be getting hurt seeing a bold happy Astha:P

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: weird sort of revenge

Post by slmu on 2013-11-28, 20:00

:*lol*:  that's why he kept asking her to smile.. he got fed up of her sad face in one day

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: weird sort of revenge

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-28, 20:14

wen one is taking revenge doesn't matter how ahead you r planning u r still extremely short sighted...After Swathi shlok wasn't planning on falling in love again.. and he knows he can do anything...he could not c a down side...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: weird sort of revenge

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-28, 20:16

slmu wrote::*lol*:  that's why he kept asking her to smile.. he got fed up of her sad face in one day
u r looking at it the wrong way..He needed to make her sadder..so the devil incarnate showed his face...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: weird sort of revenge

Post by slmu on 2013-11-28, 20:19

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote::*lol*:  that's why he kept asking her to smile.. he got fed up of her sad face in one day
u r looking at it the wrong way..He needed to make her sadder..so the devil incarnate showed his face...
Yes that was the end result

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: weird sort of revenge

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-28, 20:24

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote::*lol*:  that's why he kept asking her to smile.. he got fed up of her sad face in one day
u r looking at it the wrong way..He needed to make her sadder..so the devil incarnate showed his face...
Yes that was the end result
he has got wat he wanted...and he knows Anjali will botherher so go enjoy your victory...she has already become a habit...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: weird sort of revenge

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-11-28, 20:45

Frankly, it does not seem logical seeing the current mentality of Shloke, that he is capable of mending his ways, but for the sake of the story, they will show the Eight Wonder of the World (Mr Shloke Agnihotri turning good)
 ROFL

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2711
Join date : 2013-02-20
Location : Mumbai

Back to top Go down

Re: weird sort of revenge

Post by clarissasham on 2013-11-28, 20:52

What a pity. Guys from the. Start o said the makers doesn't even know how yo move the story . I will reiterate that. They might be cursing sp under breath as they changed the story and name. Otherwise they would hav cashed in o n sas bahu drama with anji pinching astja . doesn't shlok goes to office

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2226
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 34
Location : india

Back to top Go down

Re: weird sort of revenge

Post by slmu on 2013-11-28, 20:59

clarissasham wrote:What a pity. Guys from the. Start o said the makers doesn't even know how yo move the story . I will reiterate that. They might be cursing sp under breath as they changed the story and name.  Otherwise they would hav cashed in o n sas bahu drama with anji pinching astja . doesn't shlok goes to office
Hi Shami, yes he did go.. and then came home and asked her to remove his shoes Rolling Eyes

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: weird sort of revenge

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-28, 21:10

sameersaagar wrote:Frankly, it does not seem logical seeing the current mentality of Shloke, that he is capable of mending his ways, but for the sake of the story, they will show the Eight Wonder of the World (Mr Shloke Agnihotri turning good)
 ROFL
would the 8thwonder not be Aastha and the 9th wonder then Shlok???

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: weird sort of revenge

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:23


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum