Latest topics

Varad......

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Varad......

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-28, 19:42

This character is confusing sumtimes

He has the gust 2 go against house rules...today he proved it by arranging Kavya's bday party....But he did that on the insistance of Astha:shock: 
He shud have arranged part for his daughet in past years too...If he can do it now then y didnt he do it n past?

Today I felt like Varad doesnt knw NA's real face...he was grateful 2 his dad 4 giving permission 2 party....
If he is totally unknown of NA's rulesthen y he was shown cold 2 his dad in the previous episodes....
Shocked

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Varad......

Post by slmu on 2013-11-28, 20:01

I don't think any of the children know NA's true nature. About Varad and Sujal.. if they can't celebrate at home, why not arrange something outside? Senseless

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-28, 20:06

slmu wrote:I don't think any of the children know NA's true nature. About Varad and Sujal.. if they can't celebrate at home, why not arrange something outside? Senseless
lol shanthi, girls r not important enough to have birthdays celebrated at home and u want it to b celebrated and organised outside? Anjali would have a heart attack....

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-28, 20:09

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:I don't think any of the children know NA's true nature. About Varad and Sujal.. if they can't celebrate at home, why not arrange something outside? Senseless
lol shanthi, girls r not important enough to have birthdays celebrated at home and u want it to b celebrated and organised outside? Anjali would have a heart attack....
Speaking from experience, its easier to have it outside :lol!:

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-28, 20:11

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Wat u mean have it outside and hide it from everyone else? The little girl would give it away... i can't c Anjali letting them out lol...prison...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-28, 20:12

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Wat u mean have it outside and hide it from everyone else? The little girl would give it away... i can't c Anjali letting them out lol...prison...
Of course they can't keep it secret, but if its over and done with what can Anjali do?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-28, 20:20

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:lol shanthi, girls r not important enough to have birthdays celebrated at home and u want it to b celebrated and organised outside? Anjali would have a heart attack....
Of course they can't keep it secret, but if its over and done with what can Anjali do?
plenty, otherwise wouldn't they have done it before...even thinking Niranjan is good, they could have included him in the planning but never have..Anjali would chase them with a stick...Make them stand outside in the cold all night long...send them to work without breakfast... send Sojal back to her parents..that one will have a sting...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-28, 20:25

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:Speaking from experience, its easier to have it outside :lol!:
plenty, otherwise wouldn't they have done it before...even thinking Niranjan is good, they could have included him in the planning but never have..Anjali would chase them with a stick...Make them stand outside in the cold all night long...send them to work without breakfast... send Sojal back to her parents..that one will have a sting...
Shocked  can you do this to adults though? surely Varad would leave if she did this

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-11-28, 20:28

anusha.cochin wrote:This character is confusing sumtimes

He has the gust 2 go against house rules...today he proved it by arranging Kavya's bday party....But he did that on the insistance of Astha:shock: 
He shud have arranged part for his daughet in past years too...If he can do it now then y didnt he do it n past?

Today I felt like Varad doesnt knw NA's real face...he was grateful 2 his dad 4 giving permission 2 party....
If he is totally unknown of NA's rulesthen y he was shown cold 2 his dad in the previous episodes....
Shocked
Varad seems to have lost his voice, Work & Marriage happened to him without his concurrence.  He seems to have his daughter only who loves him without any obligations. He is almost a lost Soul, trying his best to find his way.

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-28, 20:44

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Wat u mean have it outside and hide it from everyone else? The little girl would give it away... i can't c Anjali letting them out lol...prison...
Shocked  can you do this to adults though? surely Varad would leave if she did this
I was joking about the initial punishments and was applying them to both...but if he wanted to leave he could have done so already..he has seen how his own daughter is treated and does nothing...

Last edited by sarra0 on 2013-11-29, 04:50; edited 1 time in total

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-28, 22:18

Can Varad be grey shaded...just thinking n that angle....

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-28, 22:19

sameersaagar wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:This character is confusing sumtimes

Shocked
Varad seems to have lost his voice, Work & Marriage happened to him without his concurrence.  He seems to have his daughter only who loves him without any obligations. He is almost a lost Soul, trying his best to find his way.
@bold..he is a journalist...ryt? was that against his wishj?

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by RS08 on 2013-11-28, 23:40

The cv's just wanted Aastha to score a point, give her the credit for arranging the party, who cares if this makes other characters inconsistent. Aastha has to score plenty of points to bring a turnaround in shlok.

RS08

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-29, 10:39

RS08 wrote:The cv's just wanted Aastha to score a point, give her the credit for arranging the party, who cares if this makes other characters inconsistent. Aastha has to score plenty of points to bring a turnaround in shlok.
Yes i agree with you .. Just like another show I am following Jodha Akbar .. Where Ektaa is breaking all rules and twisting history to make Jodha greater than Akbar the great !!
scratch scratch confused 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-11-29, 19:58

anusha.cochin wrote:
sameersaagar wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
Shocked
Did NA force him into journalism for publishing their achievements, as he knew Varad was too soft for their type of business.

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-29, 21:39

sameersaagar wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
sameersaagar wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
Shocked
Did NA force him into journalism for publishing their achievements, as he knew Varad was too soft for their type of business.
no idea

May be Varad chose his profession against NA's wish..

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:47

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum