Latest topics

Is it only me???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is it only me???

Post by pollyanna on 2013-11-29, 14:33

who thinks that Jalal was almost like a moth drawn to the flame in last nite's episode at three places:

when he was having a FB recalling Jodha's scenes and the soul talk--hum khud ko rok nahi sake, uss din hum mein ek naya ehsas jaaga tha.

when he entered Jodha's room and looked at her for the first time.

when he looked at her and said that he wished that she will give him such gifts in future and bid her good-bye.

shama kahe parwane se, pare chala ja

meri tarah jal jayega, yahaa nahee aa

woo nahin sunta , usko jal jana hota hai

Last edited by pollyanna on 2013-11-29, 14:53; edited 1 time in total

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Is it only me???

Post by Manasvi on 2013-11-29, 14:43

I read on the forum that he looked like an enlarged firefly in the outfit. It was not stitched right. Too big for his frame.

Jalal, left to himself would have given her a tight hug. But like he mentioned, he was drawn to her in the late evening hours and could not wait till the morning to thank her. The ice maiden is still not ready for the hug.

He is totally drawn to her for various reasons. He mentioned her hunar and mindset about the Awam. He is definitely physicAlly attracted right from day 1. But now that he sees her as a friend, he will wait for her to make the move first. And she at least mustered the courage to put her hand on his shoulders to offer him some comfort. I am sure Jalal will wait patiently for her to be comfortable as he himself is able to see their relationship grow all the way from hatred to trust and friendship

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-11-29, 14:51

Manasvi.....srsly for some moments...i felt  that Jallu was so much into Jodha that kahin pappy na le le.....

hai re uske  few mins ke bedroom eyes and voice.....bounce bounce bounce

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:08

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum