Latest topics

Review 28-11-13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Review 28-11-13

Post by Maria J on 2013-11-29, 15:24

Review 28-11-13
Ayan left the house. Rashid faints and this creates awkwardness between Dilshad and Shirin. Shirin gives Dilshad a piece of her mind when all Dilshad tried to do was comfort Shirin. I agree Shirin is not wrong in being angry at Dilshad for it seems like she was caught unaware. From Shirin’s perspective already she was angry that her son was a divorcee and that too due to Asad. And now Rashid also has chosen Dilshad over her though Rashid says he loves Shirin. I think Dilshad trusts Rashid blindly even today after all that has happened in the past. There should be more explanation to this aspect as to why she trust him so much when he left her alone to shoulder the responsibility of their son and daughter and never looked back since then. The backstory better come soon or else this story is getting absurd by the day and is on the verge of being even more absurd.

Zoya and Dilshad tried to comfort each other. I’m wondering as to why Zoya is tensed about how she will explain everything to Asad. Its not like she sent Dilshad and if she had refused 
Dilshad would have stayed.. 

Humeira goes into a shell as she feels Ayan doesn’t care for her. I can understand her anger and hurt but what did the others do to her that she is behaving rudely to others.
We’re back to square one about the blackmailer of Razia. I’m getting bored now and want to know who it is soon. Not that I care much as long as Razia gets her punishment. 

All in all it was a sad episode except for the cute scene between the sisters Najma and Nikhat. I’m happy that the Haseena couldn’t break the friendship between the two. Hopefully she always fails. 

The precap also seems absurd. I’m astonished how someone just enters the house and sleeps in a girl’s room.

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: Review 28-11-13

Post by pollyanna on 2013-11-29, 15:39

Thanks for the lovely post Maria...ur the source for my daily dose of QH.....

tell me one thing....Rashid is suffering from some life threatening disease and thats why Dillu has come to stay withd him during his last days , rite?? why is Rashid not telling the same to Shirin?? or is it my imagination...sorry have skipped lots of  episodes

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-29, 16:17

Nice review maria now waiting for the leap

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-29, 21:53

Lovely post Maria .. Loved the pics yaara

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-30, 13:20

pollyanna wrote:Thanks for the lovely post Maria...ur the source for my daily dose of QH.....

tell me one thing....Rashid is suffering from some life threatening disease and thats why Dillu has come to stay withd him during his last days , rite?? why is Rashid not telling the same to Shirin?? or is it my imagination...sorry have skipped lots of  episodes
shirin knows too,he has heart problems...i think,the equation of love Dilshaad-Rashid n Shirin-Rashid is different...Rashid's 1st love n love for life is dilshad, but as far as shireen is concerned he loves her out of sympathy n responsibility mix...be watevr reasons he linked hmself to shireen in past, sharing half age together as man n wife he is emphatic abt shireen,i guess...

Ria, lovely analysis..the new entry itself is frustrating..whats wth drooling over humeira?? In ayan's abscence?? N how can ayan leave wthout thnking abt humeira?? I again ask, r asad-zoya only in love??

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-11-30, 14:55

pollyanna wrote:Thanks for the lovely post Maria...ur the source for my daily dose of QH.....

hug1 Pals 
Rashid had an attack and so now he has realised that life is short and can end at any moment.. So he wants to live every moment of his life fully. So he wants to live with both his wife's together.. zipped

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-11-30, 14:57

asyalover wrote:Nice review maria now waiting for the leap
Thanks Jenny

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-11-30, 15:00

--sumana13-- wrote:Lovely post Maria .. Loved the pics yaara
Thanks Manu.. I love ur pics too :)

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-11-30, 15:06

Aasudi wrote:

shirin knows too,he has heart problems...i think,the equation of love Dilshaad-Rashid n Shirin-Rashid is different...Rashid's 1st love n love for life is dilshad, but as far as shireen is concerned he loves her out of sympathy n responsibility mix...be watevr reasons he linked hmself to shireen in past, sharing half age together as man n wife he is emphatic abt shireen,i guess...

Ria, lovely analysis..the new entry itself is frustrating..whats wth drooling over humeira?? In ayan's abscence?? N how can ayan leave wthout thnking abt humeira?? I again ask, r asad-zoya only in love??
Thanks Sushma.. I'm glad u like it.. I guess they are desperate for some drama so this Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 
Didn't get ur qs on Asya.. Doe elaborate pls? Embarassed

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-30, 15:35

Maria J wrote:
Aasudi wrote:

Thanks Sushma.. I'm glad u like it.. I guess they are desperate for some drama so this Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 
ria,hugs n sorry..i write it not understandable..i meant, qh always focused on side char n parallel tracks so i take ayan-humeira as significant as asad-zoya but the makers always sideline them when it comes to testing love...asad-zoya's love have grown wth time/situations n ayan-humeira r stil fluctuating...as if less imp...so i asked r they nt in love or asad zoya only r mahan lovers??

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-11-30, 18:23

Aasudi wrote:
Maria J wrote:
Aasudi wrote:

ria,hugs n sorry..i write it not understandable..i meant, qh always focused on side char n parallel tracks so i take ayan-humeira as significant as asad-zoya but the makers always sideline them when it comes to testing love...asad-zoya's love have grown wth time/situations n ayan-humeira r stil fluctuating...as if less imp...so i asked r they nt in love or asad zoya only r mahan lovers??
I guess the focus is only on Asya :cry:

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-30, 18:37

Maria J wrote:
Aasudi wrote:
Maria J wrote:
Aasudi wrote:shirin knows too,he has heart problems...i think,the equation of love Dilshaad-Rashid n Shirin-Rashid is different...Rashid's 1st love n love for life is dilshad, but as far as shireen is concerned he loves her out of sympathy n responsibility mix...be watevr reasons he linked hmself to shireen in past, sharing half age together as man n wife he is emphatic abt shireen,i guess...

u r right...but my over reactive mind says sth else...its conspiracy to spice up n fill the gaps...hehe...jus luk at mr. Haider n the way he entered into humeira's room,just like asad did a year back (so he is considered another hero :-P)...i've doubt he must b replacement to ayan-indirect...vikrant might or nt return so they r filling it up

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-12-02, 10:30

Aasudi wrote:
Maria J wrote:
Aasudi wrote:
Maria J wrote:Thanks Sushma.. I'm glad u like it.. I guess they are desperate for some drama so this Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 
u r right...but my over reactive mind says sth else...its conspiracy to spice up n fill the gaps...hehe...jus luk at mr. Haider n the way he entered into humeira's room,just like asad did a year back (so he is considered another hero :-P)...i've doubt he must b replacement to ayan-indirect...vikrant might or nt return so they r filling it up
ya i'll miss vikrant as ayan.. he was awesome :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:23

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum