Latest topics

QH ..where has the show taken us to

View previous topic View next topic Go down

QH ..where has the show taken us to

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-11-29, 15:56

Qubool hai has certainly been a show of various lives and love stories whether it is between Rahid/Dilshaad/shirin or Asad and Zoya or Ayaan and Humeria or Imraan and Najma or Nikhaat and Farhaan. The show  depicts the levels of love and sacrifice  either among the parents or between the young lovers. Despite the break between ASYA love story, we are beginning to appreciate a new loving couple,Nikhaat and Farhaan. I am looking forward to see the sparks between these two.

Qubool hai has certainly moved on from a shallow immature humorous violent escape to a serious, mature realistic adventure. No longer the show is dependent  on ASYA's love story, although they are still our favorite couple. I hope some humor do come back to our show yet,despite the slow progress there is much appreciation for where the show was targeted for ...

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Re: QH ..where has the show taken us to

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-29, 16:16

Nice view perfumeheaven nd right we still love asya nd want them together

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-11-30, 15:38

Asya has taken a back seat for the time being.. hopefully we get to see them back.. will miss Ayra too :cry:

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-30, 16:04

Zai, how r u?? Looonnng hug...
QH,in my view, is the meaty-est show i witnessed in ITV...it definitely hav LIVES n LOVES...n i love that aspect...yes,it had been a mature show now...but unnecessary draggings n dramas had been/is killing the essence of depth, n moreover the negativity- high voltages...uff...asad-zoya limited to my likeable jodis, my fav part is the family aspect of QH,which nw is on full swing..lets c where it takes off

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-30, 16:46

Zainab they have tried all sorts of tracks .. step sibling love .. brotherly love... sisterly love ... cousins falling in love .. hate marriage... accidental marriage.. forced marriage.. double marriage ... revenge ..murder mystery ... blackmailing ... all done .. but now the show is dipping in TRPs ..

now they are wiping their slate clean .. taking a three yr leap and starting afresh .. to get the TRPs up

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:07

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum