Latest topics

Review of Qubool Hai – 29-11-13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-12-02, 12:42

A home is a place where we feel most secured but Razia is living with fear in her home. Razia is still being hounded by the hidden blackmailer. I wonder who it could be. It couldn’t be Haider as he seemed clueless but you never know it could be an act too. Badi bi was right to guess that Razia is going mad..

I didn’t like the way Haider entered. He is not a family member or known to anyone still entered the house at night and that without the permission of the members. No wonder the hidden blackmailer is able to scare Razia without being caught. Just a thought could the hidden blackmailer be a servant who has been with the family for long.

Felt sad for Humeira… Ayan just had to tell her that he needed some time to get over his father’s treachery. But alas, if things were simple how would the story have a triangle love story. Seems like Haider has already made up his mind to try his luck with Humeira or at Razia feels so.. That reminds me has the reason been revealed as to why Razia and Gafoor wanted Humeira to be married to Ayan? 

Asad is sad now that both his mother and brother have left him and so he has decided to leave for New York. I feel that he has forgotten all about Najma and Nikhat. He knows how greedy and mean that lady is yet he chooses to leave. Same goes for Ayan. Ayan never really trusted that Nikhat should marry Farhan and then he didn’t bother to check up on Nikhat. Strange.. 

I feel Asad shouldn’t have put such conditions on his mother to choose between her love and her son. If he knew she was wrong in trusting Rashid he should have stayed back to support her if ever Rashid hurts again. 

Thanks for reading my thoughts. Do share your thoughts on the show.

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: Review of Qubool Hai – 29-11-13

Post by pollyanna on 2013-12-02, 13:04

Thanks for the lovely review Maria hug1 

u have raised a very imp Q regarding Asad-Ayan...have they forgotten about their sisters???? luks like men of this family is one irresponsible kind....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-12-02, 13:52

pollyanna wrote:Thanks for the lovely review Maria hug1 

u have raised a very imp Q regarding Asad-Ayan...have they forgotten about their sisters???? luks like men of this family is one irresponsible kind....
Thanks Pals hug1 

Yes and they blame that their father is irresponsible Rolling Eyes

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:30

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum