Latest topics

Aastha to face the wrath of her in laws

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aastha to face the wrath of her in laws

Post by slmu on 2013-12-02, 14:14

Aastha to face the wrath of her in-laws in Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko...Ek Baar Phir


The pretty and sweet Aastha (Shrenu Parikh) who recently got married to Shlok (Avinash Sachdeva) in Star Plus’Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon…Ek Baar Phir (Sphere Origins), saw her dream crumble when she found out that the guy she loved, married her only to take revenge and not for love.
And now it’s time for her to get shocked, shattered, astounded and what not!
Let’s start with the first instance when Aastha will leave her house to visit a mandir (temple) without informing anyone in the house. Noticing this, an enraged Shlok will decide to punish her. And when she will get back home, he will give her a hard time.
And then her saasu maa (mother-in-law) Anjali (Geetanjali Tikekar) will take the lead to create havoc in her life. As she will prepare her first meal in her in-laws house, she will be devastated to know that she had made a huge mistake by not including potato in the preparation for lunch. Her mother in-law will then reprimand her about the basic inclusion in the food.
As a source informs, “Even as Aastha will try to sink in this drama, she will be shocked when the family informs her that she will have to eat from Shlok’s plate as per the family tradition.”
They will also tell her that after lunch, she will have to clean her husband’s feet with water and then drink it as a mark of respect. Hearing this, Aastha will be left shell-shocked while Shlok will enjoy her misery.
Will Aastha fall for the family’s weird rules or stand up for herself?
We tried calling Shrenu but she remained unavailable to comment.
*TC

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Aastha to face the wrath of her in laws

Post by sarra0 on 2013-12-02, 14:36

thanks Shanthi, who uses potatoes in all dishes? I love potatoes, could eat them every day but even i don't eat them in or expect them to b in every dish..they couldn't think of any other way to trouble her...

ok having to wash his feet and drink the water, sorry if I hurt anyone feelings but horrible, disgusting... is that something u have to do once? or yearly?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Aastha to face the wrath of her in laws

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-02, 14:52

wash the feet , drink water ...in which era are they ??

I am a watcher of JA, even that show does not have something as regressive as this..

there is creative license  n CL  ..but this is getting too far

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Aastha to face the wrath of her in laws

Post by archie_79 on 2013-12-02, 14:53

Why did they name this show "Iss PYAAR Ko Kya Naam Doon"??

It should have been "Iss CRUELTY Ko Kya Naam Doon"??

Whats with shows resorting to extremes? In the recent times, none of the shows have been able to walk the fine line between Grey & Black. In trying to make the characters grey, they r ending up making them totally black

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Posts : 10356
Join date : 2013-02-04
Location : Bangalore

Back to top Go down

Re: Aastha to face the wrath of her in laws

Post by archie_79 on 2013-12-02, 14:55

Tanthya wrote:wash the feet , drink water ...in which era are they ??

I am a watcher of JA, even that show does not have something as regressive as this..

there is creative license  n CL  ..but this is getting too far
Tants, they r living in Stone era, its Horrible & all in the name of love?? After few months Aastha will fall in love back again with Shlok, who can love such a character without any redeemable qualities

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Posts : 10356
Join date : 2013-02-04
Location : Bangalore

Back to top Go down

Re: Aastha to face the wrath of her in laws

Post by sarra0 on 2013-12-02, 15:02

Tanthya wrote:wash the feet , drink water ...in which era are they ??

I am a watcher of JA, even that show does not have something as regressive as this..

there is creative license  n CL  ..but this is getting too far
IPK2 is very regressive...i am surprised they r allowed to move around without chains... they have taken this route to give them something to show, and as unfortunately as it is it seems to b getting them TRPs which is used aim...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Aastha to face the wrath of her in laws

Post by sarra0 on 2013-12-02, 15:04

archie_79 wrote:Why did they name this show "Iss PYAAR Ko Kya Naam Doon"??

It should have been "Iss CRUELTY Ko Kya Naam Doon"??

Whats with shows resorting to extremes? In the recent times, none of the shows have been able to walk the fine line between Grey & Black. In trying to make the characters grey, they r ending up making them totally black
The name was to grab eyeballs...its not easy to do grey, certainly not on Indian tv which is y they don't try very often...and y they don't like it..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Aastha to face the wrath of her in laws

Post by archie_79 on 2013-12-02, 15:15

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:wash the feet , drink water ...in which era are they ??

I am a watcher of JA, even that show does not have something as regressive as this..

there is creative license  n CL  ..but this is getting too far
IPK2 is very regressive...i am surprised they r allowed to move around without chains... they have taken this route to give them something to show, and as unfortunately as it is it seems to b getting them TRPs which is used aim...
The brand name is a misfit now, its not a love-hate story, its saas-bahu show

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Posts : 10356
Join date : 2013-02-04
Location : Bangalore

Back to top Go down

Re: Aastha to face the wrath of her in laws

Post by archie_79 on 2013-12-02, 15:25

sarra0 wrote:
archie_79 wrote:Why did they name this show "Iss PYAAR Ko Kya Naam Doon"??

It should have been "Iss CRUELTY Ko Kya Naam Doon"??

Whats with shows resorting to extremes? In the recent times, none of the shows have been able to walk the fine line between Grey & Black. In trying to make the characters grey, they r ending up making them totally black
The name was to grab eyeballs...its not easy to do grey, certainly not on Indian tv which is y they don't try very often...and y they don't like it..
True Sarra, its very difficult. Nowadays all the grey male characters “border” or are “over the line” of abusive.

I know it was to grab the eyeballs but they could have atleast stuck to the love-hate saga, if they wanted to make it saas-bahu, they could have named it as a sequel to the numerous previous S-B shows which they had

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Posts : 10356
Join date : 2013-02-04
Location : Bangalore

Back to top Go down

Re: Aastha to face the wrath of her in laws

Post by sarra0 on 2013-12-02, 15:27

archie_79 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:wash the feet , drink water ...in which era are they ??

I am a watcher of JA, even that show does not have something as regressive as this..

there is creative license  n CL  ..but this is getting too far
IPK2 is very regressive...i am surprised they r allowed to move around without chains... they have taken this route to give them something to show, and as unfortunately as it is it seems to b getting them TRPs which is used aim...
The brand name is a misfit now, its not a love-hate story, its saas-bahu show
The name was a mis fit from quite early on and use direction use show was taking was recognisable,

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Aastha to face the wrath of her in laws

Post by sarra0 on 2013-12-02, 15:48

archie_79 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
archie_79 wrote:Why did they name this show "Iss PYAAR Ko Kya Naam Doon"??

It should have been "Iss CRUELTY Ko Kya Naam Doon"??

Whats with shows resorting to extremes? In the recent times, none of the shows have been able to walk the fine line between Grey & Black. In trying to make the characters grey, they r ending up making them totally black
The name was to grab eyeballs...its not easy to do grey, certainly not on Indian tv which is y they don't try very often...and y they don't like it..
True Sarra, its very difficult. Nowadays all the grey male characters “border” or are “over the line” of abusive.

I know it was to grab the eyeballs but they could have atleast stuck to the love-hate saga, if they wanted to make it saas-bahu, they could have named it as a sequel to the numerous previous S-B shows which they had
They still have the love hate saga going on and will continue for a while, and then him falling in love etc, they just don't do it well, which they must have realised early on...and adjusted to early on...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Aastha to face the wrath of her in laws

Post by monsi08 on 2013-12-02, 15:52

ye kya bakwas hai.. and why not her jethani and sasu already doing it ???

why m i even bothered !!!... i m going back to not watching this crap show again..
If i watch this.. i would feel that i m contributing to this nonsense and berating the women act !!!
will come back when something good and sensible happens !!!

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 867
Join date : 2013-02-15
Age : 37
Location : Bangalore

Back to top Go down

Re: Aastha to face the wrath of her in laws

Post by archie_79 on 2013-12-02, 16:16

sarra0 wrote:
archie_79 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
archie_79 wrote:Why did they name this show "Iss PYAAR Ko Kya Naam Doon"??

It should have been "Iss CRUELTY Ko Kya Naam Doon"??

Whats with shows resorting to extremes? In the recent times, none of the shows have been able to walk the fine line between Grey & Black. In trying to make the characters grey, they r ending up making them totally black
The name was to grab eyeballs...its not easy to do grey, certainly not on Indian tv which is y they don't try very often...and y they don't like it..
True Sarra, its very difficult. Nowadays all the grey male characters “border” or are “over the line” of abusive.

I know it was to grab the eyeballs but they could have atleast stuck to the love-hate saga, if they wanted to make it saas-bahu, they could have named it as a sequel to the numerous previous S-B shows which they had
They still have the love hate saga going on and will continue for a while, and then him falling in love etc, they just don't do it well, which they must have realised early on...and adjusted to early on...
They could have kept it free of saa-bahu but concept is SP hai na, they are in love with S-B shows

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Posts : 10356
Join date : 2013-02-04
Location : Bangalore

Back to top Go down

Re: Aastha to face the wrath of her in laws

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-12-02, 17:14

AS per spoiler Astha reject to do this....Thank God...If she have done it wud be so depressing 2 watch

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Aastha to face the wrath of her in laws

Post by slmu on 2013-12-02, 18:12

anusha.cochin wrote:AS per spoiler Astha reject to do this....Thank God...If she have done it wud be so depressing 2 watch
What spoiler Anu? Please share

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Aastha to face the wrath of her in laws

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-12-02, 21:40

slmu wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:AS per spoiler Astha reject to do this....Thank God...If she have done it wud be so depressing 2 watch
What spoiler Anu? Please share
as per custom Astha will be asked 2 clean Slok's leg and drink that...But Astha wil refuse 2 do it

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Aastha to face the wrath of her in laws

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-02, 22:14

anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:AS per spoiler Astha reject to do this....Thank God...If she have done it wud be so depressing 2 watch
What spoiler Anu? Please share
as per custom Astha will be asked 2 clean Slok's leg and drink that...But Astha wil refuse 2 do it
Haye Re .. Pati ke charano ki charanamrit !! ..
This is taking us to prehistoric times yaar ....
confused 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Aastha to face the wrath of her in laws

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-02, 22:21

--sumana13-- wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:AS per spoiler Astha reject to do this....Thank God...If she have done it wud be so depressing 2 watch
What spoiler Anu? Please share
as per custom Astha will be asked 2 clean Slok's leg and drink that...But Astha wil refuse 2 do it
Haye  Re .. Pati ke charano ki charanamrit !!  ..
This is taking us to prehistoric times yaar ....
confused 
agree manu i dont like these types of rituals by which always womens have to suffer...

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 4401
Join date : 2013-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Aastha to face the wrath of her in laws

Post by RS08 on 2013-12-02, 22:48

Prehistoric people must have been better than this!!!

RS08
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 68
Join date : 2013-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Aastha to face the wrath of her in laws

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-12-02, 23:00

asyalover wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:What spoiler Anu? Please share
as per custom Astha will be asked 2 clean Slok's leg and drink that...But Astha wil refuse 2 do it
Haye  Re .. Pati ke charano ki charanamrit !!  ..
This is taking us to prehistoric times yaar ....
confused 
agree manu i dont like these types of rituals by which always womens have to suffer...
This type of ritual even dont exist

Agnihotri's r living n stone age ...

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Aastha to face the wrath of her in laws

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-02, 23:11

anusha.cochin wrote:
asyalover wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:as per custom Astha will be asked 2 clean Slok's leg and drink that...But Astha wil refuse 2 do it
Haye  Re .. Pati ke charano ki charanamrit !!  ..
This is taking us to prehistoric times yaar ....
confused 
agree manu i dont like these types of rituals by which always womens have to suffer...
This type of ritual even dont exist

Agnihotri's r living n stone age ...
Sick right anusha but these types of rituals were not in stoneage also agnihotri's made a new age known as sanskaribahu age

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 4401
Join date : 2013-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Aastha to face the wrath of her in laws

Post by Sponsored content Today at 06:20


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum