Latest topics

Why Slok???

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why Slok???

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-12-02, 21:41

If Slok hates Astha 2 core then y do he always trying 2 touch or hug her Shocked 

dont he feel awkward n doing that with his No.1 enemy?

Or n the name of revenge is he enjoying that moments? Rolling Eyes

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Slok???

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-02, 22:06

Yeah he is trying to take advantage of her helpless situation .. May be just like NA did to Anjali ??
scratch scratch 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Slok???

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-12-02, 22:40

A puzzling mystery , but perhaps Shloke likes to psyche out his enemy, it is a unique type of warfare , but it's use against your own wife is rather astonishing and does not make any sense


Last edited by sameersaagar on 2013-12-02, 22:55; edited 1 time in total

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2711
Join date : 2013-02-20
Location : Mumbai

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Slok???

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-02, 22:51

Somewhere in his heart he feels for astha but he dont know now that he loves her soon he will realise his mistake nd say sorry but dont know that time astha want to take revenge from him.....we can only hope

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 4401
Join date : 2013-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Slok???

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-12-02, 22:58

sameersaagar wrote:A puzzling mystery , but perhaps Shloke likes to psyche out his enemy, it is a unique type of warfare , but it's use against your own wife is rather astonishing and does not make any sense
may be he is doing this 2 irritate Astha....but I feels he is sumhow attracted 2 her but not realising it

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Slok???

Post by slmu on 2013-12-03, 10:57

I am guessing he is enjoying the discomfort that Aastha feels when he gets close.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Slok???

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-12-03, 12:47

slmu wrote:I am guessing he is enjoying the discomfort that Aastha feels when he gets close.
I wish Astha behave back in the same way

If she behave normal with him and acts like she is enjoy his hugs he will be irritated :)

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Slok???

Post by slmu on 2013-12-03, 12:49

anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:I am guessing he is enjoying the discomfort that Aastha feels when he gets close.
I wish Astha behave back in the same way

If she behave normal with him and acts like she is enjoy his hugs he will be irritated :)
That really would be awesome.. I am sick of the humiliation, want her to start sticking back now.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Slok???

Post by sarra0 on 2013-12-03, 12:50

the pleasure he gets from making Aastha feel uncomfortable and making her suffer and torture her is more then the disgust he would feel... if it's disgusts he feels... warfare is the name of the game.... and if he feels nothing for her it won't bother him...and if he is used to it he would like it cause it's a habit...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Slok???

Post by slmu on 2013-12-03, 13:12

sarra0 wrote:the pleasure he gets from making Aastha feel uncomfortable and making her suffer and torture her is more then the disgust he would feel... if it's disgusts he feels... warfare is the name of the game.... and if he feels nothing for her it won't bother him...and if he is used to it he would like it cause it's a habit...
True.. that's why Anu's suggestion of Aastha pretending to enjoy his closeness might work

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Slok???

Post by sarra0 on 2013-12-03, 13:19

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:the pleasure he gets from making Aastha feel uncomfortable and making her suffer and torture her is more then the disgust he would feel... if it's disgusts he feels... warfare is the name of the game.... and if he feels nothing for her it won't bother him...and if he is used to it he would like it cause it's a habit...
True.. that's why Anu's suggestion of Aastha pretending to enjoy his closeness might work
That would be good to c, but would SP allow a female to play games like that? seeing you SP shows on their shows even the one with the IPK namesake it is a real suprise that they let some of the things for IPK b shown...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Slok???

Post by slmu on 2013-12-03, 13:21

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:the pleasure he gets from making Aastha feel uncomfortable and making her suffer and torture her is more then the disgust he would feel... if it's disgusts he feels... warfare is the name of the game.... and if he feels nothing for her it won't bother him...and if he is used to it he would like it cause it's a habit...
True.. that's why Anu's suggestion of Aastha pretending to enjoy his closeness might work
That would be good to c, but would SP allow a female to play games like that? seeing you SP shows on their shows even the one with the IPK namesake it is a real suprise that they let some of the things for IPK b shown...
Maybe not.. but Indian TV needs an Emily Thorne avatar.. not sure whether audiences are ready though :lol!:

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Slok???

Post by monsi08 on 2013-12-03, 13:36

instead of that .. can she stop crying and keep herself strong.. and just not respond to him at all .. ? 
A DONT CARE attitude...

Like if he is shouting.. she should just say .. can u please lower the volume... u r bursting my ear drums :lol!:

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 867
Join date : 2013-02-15
Age : 37
Location : Bangalore

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Slok???

Post by slmu on 2013-12-03, 13:45

monsi08 wrote:instead of that .. can she stop crying and keep herself strong.. and just not respond to him at all .. ? 
A DONT CARE attitude...

Like if he is shouting.. she should just say .. can u please lower the volume... u r bursting my ear drums :lol!:
Shout out  :lol!:

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Slok???

Post by monsi08 on 2013-12-03, 13:47

slmu wrote:
monsi08 wrote:instead of that .. can she stop crying and keep herself strong.. and just not respond to him at all .. ? 
A DONT CARE attitude...

Like if he is shouting.. she should just say .. can u please lower the volume... u r bursting my ear drums :lol!:
Shout out  :lol!:
It will work for all i know.. because Shlok is getting a kick out of Aastha's tears and discomfort.. once she starts showing him that ""I DONT CARE WHATEVER YOU DO.. as u want me to stay in ur house.. i am here.. and you can take a trip to hell... "":lol!: 

As of now I am feeling like putting some burning hot water to be poured on Shlok's head !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 867
Join date : 2013-02-15
Age : 37
Location : Bangalore

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Slok???

Post by slmu on 2013-12-03, 13:51

monsi08 wrote:
slmu wrote:
monsi08 wrote:instead of that .. can she stop crying and keep herself strong.. and just not respond to him at all .. ? 
A DONT CARE attitude...

Like if he is shouting.. she should just say .. can u please lower the volume... u r bursting my ear drums :lol!:
Shout out  :lol!:
It will work for all i know.. because Shlok is getting a kick out of Aastha's tears and discomfort.. once she starts showing him that ""I DONT CARE WHATEVER YOU DO.. as u want me to stay in ur house.. i am here.. and you can take a trip to hell... "":lol!: 

As of now I am feeling like putting some burning hot water to be poured on Shlok's head !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
not poured all at once.. drop by drop .. and keep him guessing when the next drop is going to come :sunny:

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Slok???

Post by monsi08 on 2013-12-03, 13:53

slmu wrote:
monsi08 wrote:
slmu wrote:
monsi08 wrote:instead of that .. can she stop crying and keep herself strong.. and just not respond to him at all .. ? 
A DONT CARE attitude...

Like if he is shouting.. she should just say .. can u please lower the volume... u r bursting my ear drums :lol!:
Shout out  :lol!:
It will work for all i know.. because Shlok is getting a kick out of Aastha's tears and discomfort.. once she starts showing him that ""I DONT CARE WHATEVER YOU DO.. as u want me to stay in ur house.. i am here.. and you can take a trip to hell... "":lol!: 

As of now I am feeling like putting some burning hot water to be poured on Shlok's head !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
not poured all at once.. drop by drop .. and keep him guessing when the next drop is going to come :sunny:
Ah... shanthi ji.. bliss .. !! long hug

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 867
Join date : 2013-02-15
Age : 37
Location : Bangalore

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Slok???

Post by slmu on 2013-12-03, 13:55

monsi08 wrote:
slmu wrote:
monsi08 wrote:
slmu wrote:Shout out  :lol!:
It will work for all i know.. because Shlok is getting a kick out of Aastha's tears and discomfort.. once she starts showing him that ""I DONT CARE WHATEVER YOU DO.. as u want me to stay in ur house.. i am here.. and you can take a trip to hell... "":lol!: 

As of now I am feeling like putting some burning hot water to be poured on Shlok's head !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
not poured all at once.. drop by drop .. and keep him guessing when the next drop is going to come :sunny:
Ah... shanthi ji.. bliss .. !! long hug
long hug  Shlok has succeeded in bringing out the sadist in me

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Slok???

Post by monsi08 on 2013-12-03, 13:59

slmu wrote:
monsi08 wrote:
slmu wrote:
monsi08 wrote:It will work for all i know.. because Shlok is getting a kick out of Aastha's tears and discomfort.. once she starts showing him that ""I DONT CARE WHATEVER YOU DO.. as u want me to stay in ur house.. i am here.. and you can take a trip to hell... "":lol!: 

As of now I am feeling like putting some burning hot water to be poured on Shlok's head !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
not poured all at once.. drop by drop .. and keep him guessing when the next drop is going to come :sunny:
Ah... shanthi ji.. bliss .. !! long hug
long hug  Shlok has succeeded in bringing out the sadist in me
I knowwww.... yday i saw the last part of the epi and felt so YUCK .. such a creepy n crappy guy yaar.. !!!!

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 867
Join date : 2013-02-15
Age : 37
Location : Bangalore

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Slok???

Post by slmu on 2013-12-03, 14:01

monsi08 wrote:
slmu wrote:
monsi08 wrote:
slmu wrote:not poured all at once.. drop by drop .. and keep him guessing when the next drop is going to come :sunny:
Ah... shanthi ji.. bliss .. !! long hug
long hug  Shlok has succeeded in bringing out the sadist in me
I knowwww.... yday i saw the last part of the epi and felt so YUCK .. such a creepy n crappy guy yaar.. !!!!
Yup and this show has an overdose of men who are either creepy like Shlok or downright evil like NA and Abhay

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Slok???

Post by monsi08 on 2013-12-03, 14:03

slmu wrote:
monsi08 wrote:
slmu wrote:
monsi08 wrote:Ah... shanthi ji.. bliss .. !! long hug
long hug  Shlok has succeeded in bringing out the sadist in me
I knowwww.... yday i saw the last part of the epi and felt so YUCK .. such a creepy n crappy guy yaar.. !!!!
Yup and this show has an overdose of men who are either creepy like Shlok or downright evil like NA and Abhay
Abhay meaning Shlok ki sis ka pati kya ?
what happened to the sis.. did she go back with hubby ?

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 867
Join date : 2013-02-15
Age : 37
Location : Bangalore

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Slok???

Post by slmu on 2013-12-03, 14:04

monsi08 wrote:
slmu wrote:
monsi08 wrote:
slmu wrote:long hug  Shlok has succeeded in bringing out the sadist in me
I knowwww.... yday i saw the last part of the epi and felt so YUCK .. such a creepy n crappy guy yaar.. !!!!
Yup and this show has an overdose of men who are either creepy like Shlok or downright evil like NA and Abhay
Abhay meaning Shlok ki sis ka pati kya ?
what happened to the sis.. did she go back with hubby ?
Yes Bang  she was forced to. And she got the crap beaten out of her at home Bang

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Slok???

Post by monsi08 on 2013-12-03, 14:06

slmu wrote:
monsi08 wrote:
slmu wrote:
monsi08 wrote:I knowwww.... yday i saw the last part of the epi and felt so YUCK .. such a creepy n crappy guy yaar.. !!!!
Yup and this show has an overdose of men who are either creepy like Shlok or downright evil like NA and Abhay
Abhay meaning Shlok ki sis ka pati kya ?
what happened to the sis.. did she go back with hubby ?
Yes Bang  she was forced to. And she got the crap beaten out of her at home Bang
OMG !!!!  What all are they showing in this yaar.. ? Are they trying to salvage women here or encouraging people to do all this shi**y stuff by giving graphical examples ???

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 867
Join date : 2013-02-15
Age : 37
Location : Bangalore

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Slok???

Post by slmu on 2013-12-03, 14:08

monsi08 wrote:
slmu wrote:
monsi08 wrote:
slmu wrote:Yup and this show has an overdose of men who are either creepy like Shlok or downright evil like NA and Abhay
Abhay meaning Shlok ki sis ka pati kya ?
what happened to the sis.. did she go back with hubby ?
Yes Bang  she was forced to. And she got the crap beaten out of her at home Bang
OMG !!!!  What all are they showing in this yaar.. ? Are they trying to salvage women here or encouraging people to do all this shi**y stuff by giving graphical examples ???
Tell me about it.. there is too much domestic violence in this show.. hope they show a realistic solution as well

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Slok???

Post by monsi08 on 2013-12-03, 14:12

slmu wrote:
monsi08 wrote:
slmu wrote:
monsi08 wrote:Abhay meaning Shlok ki sis ka pati kya ?
what happened to the sis.. did she go back with hubby ?
Yes Bang  she was forced to. And she got the crap beaten out of her at home Bang
OMG !!!!  What all are they showing in this yaar.. ? Are they trying to salvage women here or encouraging people to do all this shi**y stuff by giving graphical examples ???
Tell me about it.. there is too much domestic violence in this show.. hope they show a realistic solution as well
Damn sure they wont... as soon as the TRPs going down .. they would start getting leads back together by some bu**Sh** means !!!!  I am so annoyed with this crap ..

I would really love if they are bold enough to separate Aastha and Shlok... and find someone sensible for Aastha .. and make Shlok and the men in his family cry blood tears ... !!!!!

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 867
Join date : 2013-02-15
Age : 37
Location : Bangalore

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Slok???

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:47


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum