Why Slok???

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Why Slok???

Post by slmu on 2013-12-03, 14:12

monsi08 wrote:
slmu wrote:
monsi08 wrote:
slmu wrote:Yes Bang  she was forced to. And she got the crap beaten out of her at home Bang
OMG !!!!  What all are they showing in this yaar.. ? Are they trying to salvage women here or encouraging people to do all this shi**y stuff by giving graphical examples ???
Tell me about it.. there is too much domestic violence in this show.. hope they show a realistic solution as well
Damn sure they wont... as soon as the TRPs going down .. they would start getting leads back together by some bu**Sh** means !!!!  I am so annoyed with this crap ..

I would really love if they are bold enough to separate Aastha and Shlok... and find someone sensible for Aastha .. and make Shlok and the men in his family cry blood tears ... !!!!!
*sigh* wouldn't that be wonderful

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-12-03, 14:13

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:the pleasure he gets from making Aastha feel uncomfortable and making her suffer and torture her is more then the disgust he would feel... if it's disgusts he feels... warfare is the name of the game.... and if he feels nothing for her it won't bother him...and if he is used to it he would like it cause it's a habit...
True.. that's why Anu's suggestion of Aastha pretending to enjoy his closeness might work
That would be good to c, but would SP allow a female to play games like that? seeing you SP shows on their shows even the one with the IPK namesake it is a real suprise that they let some of the things for IPK b shown...
Maybe not.. but Indian TV needs an Emily Thorne avatar.. not sure whether audiences are ready though :lol!:
No they r not, but i am more then ready...there isn't anything decent on SP to watch...

but it's funny fusion asked the question about Shlok's, Niranjan and Abhay behaviour,.. something about being abusive, only a few replied but for some wat shlok is doing is fine cause he is in love and also its not physical whereas Niranjan and Abhay actions r not acceptable because they r not good love...is that wat shows like these r teaching kids??

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-12-03, 14:14

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:True.. that's why Anu's suggestion of Aastha pretending to enjoy his closeness might work
That would be good to c, but would SP allow a female to play games like that? seeing you SP shows on their shows even the one with the IPK namesake it is a real suprise that they let some of the things for IPK b shown...
Maybe not.. but Indian TV needs an Emily Thorne avatar.. not sure whether audiences are ready though :lol!:
No they r not, but i am more then ready...there isn't anything decent on SP to watch...

but it's funny fusion asked  the question about Shlok's, Niranjan and Abhay behaviour,.. something about being abusive, only a few replied but for some wat shlok is doing is fine cause he is in love and also its not physical whereas Niranjan and Abhay actions r not acceptable because they r not good love...is that wat shows like these r teaching kids??
Shocked  OMG.. that is despicable

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2013-12-03, 14:15

slmu wrote:
monsi08 wrote:
slmu wrote:
monsi08 wrote:OMG !!!!  What all are they showing in this yaar.. ? Are they trying to salvage women here or encouraging people to do all this shi**y stuff by giving graphical examples ???
Tell me about it.. there is too much domestic violence in this show.. hope they show a realistic solution as well
Damn sure they wont... as soon as the TRPs going down .. they would start getting leads back together by some bu**Sh** means !!!!  I am so annoyed with this crap ..

I would really love if they are bold enough to separate Aastha and Shlok... and find someone sensible for Aastha .. and make Shlok and the men in his family cry blood tears ... !!!!!
Lets hope ...

and ya... for mood change... see the self destructing women .. i can so much relate with them :*lol*:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-12-03, 14:16

monsi08 wrote:
slmu wrote:
monsi08 wrote:
slmu wrote:Yes Bang  she was forced to. And she got the crap beaten out of her at home Bang
OMG !!!!  What all are they showing in this yaar.. ? Are they trying to salvage women here or encouraging people to do all this shi**y stuff by giving graphical examples ???

interesting to c wat trp will b over the next few weeks, if they r high then the abusive theme could continue for longer. ...just to cheer u up..A

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2013-12-03, 14:19

sarra0 wrote:
monsi08 wrote:
slmu wrote:
monsi08 wrote:OMG !!!!  What all are they showing in this yaar.. ? Are they trying to salvage women here or encouraging people to do all this shi**y stuff by giving graphical examples ???

interesting to c wat trp will b over the next few weeks, if they r high then the abusive theme could continue for longer. ...just to cheer u up..A
U r right.. its all about TRPs.. they dont care what impression its leaving on audience..
!!
No

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-12-03, 14:20

monsi08 wrote:
slmu wrote:
monsi08 wrote:
slmu wrote:Tell me about it.. there is too much domestic violence in this show.. hope they show a realistic solution as well

Lets hope ...

and ya... for mood change... see the self destructing women .. i can so much relate with them :*lol*:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
:*lol*:

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-12-03, 14:21

sarra0 wrote:
monsi08 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Grrrrr Sarra Bang Bang Bang

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-12-03, 14:21

monsi08 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
monsi08 wrote:
slmu wrote:Tell me about it.. there is too much domestic violence in this show.. hope they show a realistic solution as well

U r right.. its all about TRPs.. they dont care what impression its leaving on audience..
!!
No
Why can't the audience give a big thumbs down.. I don't get it

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-12-03, 14:35

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:True.. that's why Anu's suggestion of Aastha pretending to enjoy his closeness might work

but it's funny fusion asked  the question about Shlok's, Niranjan and Abhay behaviour,.. something about being abusive, only a few replied but for some wat shlok is doing is fine cause he is in love and also its not physical whereas Niranjan and Abhay actions r not acceptable because they r not good love...is that wat shows like these r teaching kids??
What The!! Fans r getting wrong ideas from these shows

All the love-hate stories r going down the same way, they just cant bridge the gap, model the Male lead on ASR but forget the very ESSENCE of ASR

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 20:06

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum