Latest topics

qubool hai vs jodha akbar

View previous topic View next topic Go down

qubool hai vs jodha akbar

Post by Ashranna on 2013-12-02, 23:33

can someone please tell me why jodha akbar is better than qubool hai...i find the story of jodha akbar boring in comparison to the jodha akbar movie....i prefered the movie but the serial did not live up to my expectations....but to actually compare it to qubool hai well that another story....the two stories are two different periods...and when the chase is over with akbar chasing jodha then what happens....i agree qubool hai has taken a hit with the zoyaan track and gul and her team wanted high voltage drama but high voltage only last for a period and then settles to regular voltage....so always creating a twist saw the downfall of qubool hai hope gul changes that soon....
but even in looks and choosing the most goodlooking qubool hai out ranks jodha akbar and some of zee's new serial....all the people in qubool hai are goodlooking even razia and tanveer...so why is the rating falling...gul needs to clean the story up to many abrupt endings...to stories even when u look at the older episodes the story is never complete...gul needs to work on her endings...

Ashranna

Back to top Go down

Re: qubool hai vs jodha akbar

Post by Tinkerbell on 2013-12-02, 23:42

ACTING !! Jodha Akbar has better group of actors in comparison to 2-3  heavy duty of actors  of QH.  There is a track in JodhaAkbar which has a beginning, middle and the end with the new track seamlessly blended into the old one..QH..forget a track, it does not even have a story anymore and merely exists from one Mitwa to another .

Akbar is not chasing Jodha nor is Jodha fleeing ..it ismore like 2 disimilar people learning to understand one another, adjust to one another, respect each other , compromise when needed unlike Qubool hai which is reliant on hormone and most often on Physical attraction .

People want a strong gripping track and not good looking faces with zero expressions .. Maybe Qubool Hai fails to provide that

Tinkerbell
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-02, 23:55

I want to see AsYa nikah in QH very soon ... love story with out a happy ending is very unpopular in my opinion ... 

....in JA the leads are married twice and the story is still going strong yaar ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell on 2013-12-03, 00:00

--sumana13-- wrote:I want to see AsYa nikah in QH very soon ... love story with out a happy ending is very unpopular in my opinion ... 

....in JA the leads are married twice and the story is still going strong yaar ..
what after Nikah ?? More Breathing and chaste kisses on the cheeks ???

Instead of that, Why not try  'STORY'? Zoya knows her father is alive..Why not do something about it??

Razia is a killer,  there has been n number of attempts to bring her real self to the world, why not find a conclusion to that?

Heat up Dilshad and  Shirin war !

Provide a moral/ethical dilemma fr Zoya between Ayan and Asad ..

Tinkerbell
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-03, 00:13

Tinkerbell wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:I want to see AsYa nikah in QH very soon ... love story with out a happy ending is very unpopular in my opinion ... 

Instead of that, Why not try  'STORY'? Zoya knows her father is alive..Why not do something about it??

Razia is a killer,  there has been n number of attempts to bring her real self to the world, why not find a conclusion to that?

All the tracks they began are unfinished till date except for Imran Najma nikah ...
nothing has moved .... every track is stagnating and is at a standstill ..Sleep Sleep

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell on 2013-12-03, 00:20

--sumana13-- wrote:
Tinkerbell wrote:

All the tracks they began are unfinished till date except for Imran Najma nikah ...
nothing has moved .... every track is stagnating and is at a standstill ..Sleep Sleep
hmmmm..adn they pile new dust over the old dust in the hope, we will think that as this is a new dust, something new has happened and will prove interesting forgetting that the old garbage beneath will stink and lead to distancing..

Tinkerbell
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:40

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum