Latest topics

"Mohabbat" Badey Kaam ki Cheez hai!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Mohabbat" Badey Kaam ki Cheez hai!

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-12-03, 18:18

Poor Adham Khan! He can’t do anything right these days… no! nothing IS right for the poor fellow! He is Maaham Anga’s son! now, mind you, anyone else would have been mighty pleased wirh that razor sharp lady for a mother. But not Adham! If he had his way, he would have been born the heir to Humayun himself! Fate! Bloody Fate!! If Adham had his way, he would have swiped his mighty sword at Lady Fate for daring to thwart him… on the other hand, Fate being a lady, he would have used his “other sword” on her… *Cough!  Cough!* that is one thing consistent about old Adham… sword… or err… sword… he is ever free with his favours…

From the horse’s own mouth…

What the Devil! Jalal this, Jalal that! Everywhere I turn it is about Emperor Jalal. What does he have, that I don’t? I am his doodh-brother, goddamn it! Just because he was born to the previous emperor, does not mean that he is worthy of the throne! There are so many things in which I outshine him. For example, there is not another one on this planet who can out-drink me. No one can beat me when it comes to chasing girls! As for the devil’s own temper… no one else’s temper can out-do mine… it is a towering monstrosity, a wonder in itself!

If only people would see me as the wonder I am! Even my own mother thinks I am not fit for the throne. She seeks to pacify me, by giving me small treats. Whereas, that Jalal! He has things going for him that will make a sane man burn in the hell-fires of jealousy! And I am insane!

For instance… he has the throne! And does he enjoy it as it should be? No! He goes about actually working for it! Idiot! In his place, I would have waged wars and spilt blood… but Jalal! He believes in peace treaties… tell me, what’s the fun in that?

Take that Amer ki Laddoo for instance! He married her for political reasons… kya faayda! Naa khud khaaya… naa kissi aur ko khaaney diya! What the devil does he plan to do with that piece of perfection? Preserve her for posterity in a glass case? Not that I care much… but I wish he will stuff her mouth with glue before preserving her… I have no confidence, none at all, in mere mortality putting a stop to her insufferable preachy speeches!

So I thought I will divert myself… with that little piece of fancy… aaahhh! Tasneem!

Har taraf husn hai jawaani hai

Aaj ki raat kya suhaani hai

Reshmi jism… haan! Reshmi jism dhardharaatey hain

Malmali khwaab gungunaatey hain

Dhadkanon mein suroor phailaa hain

Rang nazdeek-o-door phailaa hain

Daawat-e-ishq de rahi hai fazaa

Aaj ho jaa kissi haseen pe fidaa…

I was going around… minding my own business… feeding my perverted lustful tendencies. I even got the chit’s parents eating out of my hands. But Jodha puts a spoke in my wheels! And since the spoke landed exactly where it hurts the most… I am enraged!

Now she has got Jalal to lend her an ear! But my mother has found a way around it! All I’ve got to do is to say, that I am in love with the chit; since she is from a poor family, I fear that her parents cannot provide for her well… since I am concerned about her… err… “development” I am providing for her. Since I can’t have her any other way, I am willing to buy her at any exorbitant Mehr as decided by the squirt’s parents!!! Go get a life, people!

Wheat, corn, barley, paddy… people grow their own food!

I GROW MY OWN WIFE!!!!

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: "Mohabbat" Badey Kaam ki Cheez hai!

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-03, 18:28

ROFL 

Missed the laughter dose

You know , after reading you I actually felt sorry for Adham

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-12-03, 18:34

Tanthya wrote:ROFL 

Missed the laughter dose

You know , after reading you I actually felt sorry for Adham
LOL
HUG!
Glad to be back, myself!

hai naa?
u really do need to feel sorry for him
but it really is hilarious, the way he wants to be King!

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2013-12-03, 19:14

Wow! Wow! Wow!
The pathos of the crazy oaf could not have been expressed better! 
The glue for Amer ki mirchi, err.., ladoo wound appease not only that insane baboon but me as well.

See how fair minded AK is!  Lady luck to ladoo to baandhi are all equal to him and tempt him with equal ease and flavour.

The word mohabbat would rather suicide tham be uttered bu him.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-12-03, 19:31

sandhya wrote:Wow! Wow! Wow!
The pathos of the crazy oaf could not have been expressed better! 
The glue for Amer ki mirchi, err.., ladoo wound appease not only that insane baboon but me as well.

See how fair minded AK is!  Lady luck to ladoo to baandhi are all equal to him and tempt him with equal ease and flavour.

The word mohabbat would rather suicide tham be uttered bu him.
:lol!: 
Thanks!!!
I protest... why "mirchi"
I like mirchis...
Jodha is plain insipid... or she comes across so... Paridhi needs to modulate her voice... imagine if we all started to talk like that in real life? we'll put everyone off to sleep!

Oh! Adham! Yeah, he is an oaf... a pathetically lusty one! Poor Maham Anga!

Why do you think I put Mohabbat in inverted commas?

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by megharanjini on 2013-12-05, 08:51

You provided more entertainment than the show Sonshine.

megharanjini
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:57

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum