View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rukeya Begum Soliloquy edit

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-12-04, 06:57

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Rukeya Begum Soliloquy edit

Post by Manasvi on 2013-12-04, 07:12

Agree.jodha begum has no hunar other than her physicalbeauty...absolutely no persona.if I were the sheheshah, Iwould be least attracted to her. All she does is bashansand appears so wooden. salima would be my kind of begum who has her head on her shoulders. Paridhi just doesnt know to emote. Her body language and voicedoes not pass on her junoon to her viewrs. bad scting, bad choice

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-04, 07:51

Dear manasvi it looks like u dont like jodha am i right

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Manasvi on 2013-12-04, 09:28

I would have liked to see a Jodha who is more dignified and royal and knowing basic courtesies ans respect rather than someone who is lecturing all the time and manipulating the shehenhah based on her ideas of what is right vs wrong. Besides she is just being a moral police and shows no emotions towars the shehenshah

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by avayan on 2013-12-04, 09:38

Paridhi is not wrong. She is doing just that what is the director tell her to do... she is following their orders... and if you are saying about Jodha then I must tell you only Paridhi is suitable for the character to portray... real Jodha/Hira Kunwar was bright,brave,polite,kind hearted &
Paridhi is playing exactly the same.

avayan
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Manasvi on 2013-12-04, 09:58

i agree that the director is the captain of the ship. I dont find any flaw in the acting of the rest of the case. Along with the director's vision, the actoruses subtle nuances, voice modulation, posture, body language that brings life tl a character. Screenplay, dialogues all aid in the process. When I see Rajat emote, all I can think of his is Akbar and that is a huge compliement to any actor. The actor becomes the role. However, with Paridhi, these subtelities are missing and that is what makes the character look fake. I am not a big fan of Aishwarya Rai as far as her acting skills go; however, in the movie jodha akbar, she was very much a rajvanshi, a royal with a lot of dignity and she did not potray an over the top liberal wkman. she stood for righteous and did it with a lot of grace. That was very regal.i would expected the same of Jodha bhai on TV as this is a historical character. I do not like to see Jallu miya as her puppet that she can manipulate at will.

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by avayan on 2013-12-04, 11:36

Dear just wait & watch... coz this ghrina mode is over now... may be now Jodha's character will reveal some thing new from her... keep patience...

avayan
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2013-12-04, 12:59

Manasvi, you are absolutely right.

That Jallu miyan has been reduced to a puppy dog overflowing with happiness at the first civil remarks and ready to put payal on her feet and willing to bend to break-point to please her, for madam mahaan to overcome her dear ghrina itself is irritable.

Even if she does turn pleasant now it wouldn't be nicety on her part but only jalal's due.

Even today's men wouldn't accommodate her incivility.  Even we can't bear  ever-bhaashaning people in real life. And he was a sixteenth century emperor! The character of Jodha has not so far DONE anything to affect, change or make a man (let alone a shahenshah) fall in love inspite of himself. The plot build up is very poor of late. Jodha is portrayed as a modern day activist and not a dignified 16th century princess. Whether it is the character or the actress that is at fault the end result is that she irks whenever she appears on screen.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavani Nirupam on 2013-12-04, 15:27

Am sorry to say but it seems so biased...
plz try to put urself in Jodha's position...
she started hating mughals from her childhood...
her marriage too happened on political platform.
at the starting itself jalal told how much he hates her.then how can she love him??
but the later things which happened changed her mindset a bit...
now she started accepting Jalal as her husband...
as per AK's fiasco is considered,i don't think she is doing any thing wrong.She is against to child marriage..

Pavani Nirupam

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2013-12-04, 15:51

Pavani Nirupam wrote:Am sorry to say but it seems so biased...
plz try to put urself in Jodha's position...
she started hating mughals from her childhood...
her marriage too happened on political platform.
at the starting itself jalal told how much he hates her.then how can she love him??
but the later things which happened changed her mindset a bit...
now she started accepting Jalal as her husband...
as per AK's fiasco is considered,i don't think she is doing any thing wrong.She is against to child marriage..
Of course both of them began their journey on the note of hate. 
Jodha wanted Jalal ka sar based on hearsay accounts of those crushed by his armies. Jalal too married her to conquer her pride and satisfy his. So far equal. The marriage too was not forced only by Jalal. Bharmal also had an equal hand.

But with time, while Jalal revised his opinion, placed himself in the other persons shoes, refrained from encroaching her privacy and dignity (which incidentally is noteworthy in any man, let alone a 16th century emperor). The only blame that can be attributed to him was his behaviour during the Ruqaiya MC track. Even for that, inspite of being an emperor he apologised publicly and in private. 

But Jodha never cares to view things from another person's pov. It is her unbending ahankaar (as she herself tells moti.. "ise hamara ahankar hi samjho") which is unpleasant. She has never been good at telling sorrys when she is wrong untill the recent fake pregnancy track. It was appalling that she didn't apologize for the narnaal disaster. Nobody expected her to fall immediately, but she displayed bad manners even when he behaved civilly with her. 

It is only now after he declared to abdicate to let her have her religion, his taking the blame and saving her during the FP track and supporting her in all causes that she shows a change of attitude!  He has bent to break point and only now does she bow a little. 

She is fair in this Tasneem issue. Nobody questions her intentions. It is her methods and manners(till recently) that give offence. Well, if the Shahenshah doesn't mind it in the name of romance, why should we fret?

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:53

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum