Latest topics

Yeh hai Mohabbatein - First day first show

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh hai Mohabbatein - First day first show

Post by slmu on 2013-12-04, 13:00

A decent start to the new Ekta Kapoor show on SP. With very little drama Ishita, a dentist by profession, is introduced. As is her ease around children.



Her parents are introduced too - the Tamil background a bit overemphasized.



The scene is also set for the takkar with the Punjabi neighbors.



Ishita's parents want her to get married and she is dragged off to a function where prospective brides and grooms are introduced to each other. The Punjabi neighbor is also there looking for a bahu for her divorced son - whose face is not shown but qualities exact opposite of his mothers views of him are evident. He is the CEO of a company.

Ishita's inability to have children and this being the cause of her unmarried status was revealed without any fuss.

The other star of the show, a little girl, is also introduced straight away. Ishita saves her from being run over and falls in love with her at first sight cheers 



As an introductory episode, it was nice enough and moved fairly quickly as well. It promises well and I am looking forward to the first meeting of the protagonists.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh hai Mohabbatein - First day first show

Post by Maria J on 2013-12-04, 13:03

Loved reading u Shanthi..
I loved the last bit of Ishita and the cute kid.. Starry Love

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh hai Mohabbatein - First day first show

Post by slmu on 2013-12-04, 13:06

Maria J wrote:Loved reading u Shanthi..
I loved the last bit of Ishita and the cute kid.. Starry Love
Hugs Ria.. yes that bit was nice :)

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh hai Mohabbatein - First day first show

Post by zuzana on 2013-12-04, 13:11

Awesome Take Shanti ! cheers 

Quite a good start..I loved Ishita..she was good...the child was cute too.....waiting for the hero Wink 

I didnt like the sets much...not to the standards of Ekta show

Love at first sight with child...SP ka nayi soch :lol!: 


hoping they would keep the overemphasising to minimal :P

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh hai Mohabbatein - First day first show

Post by slmu on 2013-12-04, 13:13

zuzana wrote:Awesome Take Shanti ! cheers 

Quite a good start..I loved Ishita..she was good...the child was cute too.....waiting for the hero Wink 

I didnt like the sets much...not to the standards of Ekta show

Love at first sight with child...SP ka nayi soch :lol!: 


hoping they would keep the overemphasising to minimal :P
Zu long hug 

Sets not up to Ekta standards? Because there was no palatial house? :lol!: 

Yes the nayi soch was interesting :lol!:  totally new take on Ishq vishq

I hope they tone down on the overemphasizing too.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh hai Mohabbatein - First day first show

Post by zuzana on 2013-12-04, 13:26

slmu wrote:Zu long hug 

Sets not up to Ekta standards? Because there was no palatial house? :lol!: 

Yes the nayi soch was interesting :lol!:  totally new take on Ishq vishq

I hope they tone down on the overemphasizing too.
Shanti hug1 

Didnt expect a palatial house but the apartments in Delhi are quite good...this was more like Mumbai...she has to keep in mind where she is placing the show

Did you see the aerobics dance..OMG ROFL ..it was soooo un aerobic

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh hai Mohabbatein - First day first show

Post by slmu on 2013-12-04, 13:33

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:Zu long hug 

Sets not up to Ekta standards? Because there was no palatial house? :lol!: 

Yes the nayi soch was interesting :lol!:  totally new take on Ishq vishq

I hope they tone down on the overemphasizing too.
Shanti hug1 

Didnt expect a palatial house but the apartments in Delhi are quite good...this was more like Mumbai...she has to keep in mind where she is placing the show

Did you see the aerobics dance..OMG ROFL ..it was soooo un aerobic
Oho, so that's the point.. yes it did look like a Mumbai apartment 

That aerobic dance degenerated into Bhangra :*lol*:

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh hai Mohabbatein - First day first show

Post by Abavi on 2013-12-04, 13:41

seems like a pretty decent start.. When is it being aired?

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4023
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh hai Mohabbatein - First day first show

Post by slmu on 2013-12-04, 13:43

Abavi wrote:seems like a pretty decent start.. When is it being aired?
It was a decent start.. 11 pm if I'm not mistaken Vi.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh hai Mohabbatein - First day first show

Post by Maria J on 2013-12-04, 13:49

slmu wrote:
Abavi wrote:seems like a pretty decent start.. When is it being aired?
It was a decent start.. 11 pm if I'm not mistaken Vi.
hope it continues well and doesn't turn into a drag fest affraid

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh hai Mohabbatein - First day first show

Post by zuzana on 2013-12-04, 13:53

Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:
Abavi wrote:seems like a pretty decent start.. When is it being aired?
It was a decent start.. 11 pm if I'm not mistaken Vi.
hope it continues well and doesn't turn into a drag fest affraid
Ria usually in Ekta shows she doesnt drag much but she brings in too much of twists and turns which we wont be able to digest :lol!: 

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh hai Mohabbatein - First day first show

Post by slmu on 2013-12-04, 13:56

zuzana wrote:
Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:
Abavi wrote:seems like a pretty decent start.. When is it being aired?
It was a decent start.. 11 pm if I'm not mistaken Vi.
hope it continues well and doesn't turn into a drag fest affraid
Ria usually in Ekta shows she doesnt drag much but she brings in too much of twists and turns which we wont be able to digest :lol!: 
So true.. that's the main danger with Ekta's shows

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh hai Mohabbatein - First day first show

Post by zuzana on 2013-12-04, 13:57

slmu wrote:
Abavi wrote:seems like a pretty decent start.. When is it being aired?
It was a decent start.. 11 pm if I'm not mistaken Vi.
I dont know why they started that late a show ..who watches in India at 11 ??

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh hai Mohabbatein - First day first show

Post by slmu on 2013-12-04, 13:58

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
Abavi wrote:seems like a pretty decent start.. When is it being aired?
It was a decent start.. 11 pm if I'm not mistaken Vi.
I dont know why they started that late a show ..who watches in India at 11 ??
Is it because of the content?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh hai Mohabbatein - First day first show

Post by zuzana on 2013-12-04, 14:26

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
Abavi wrote:seems like a pretty decent start.. When is it being aired?
It was a decent start.. 11 pm if I'm not mistaken Vi.
I dont know why they started that late a show ..who watches in India at 11 ??
Is it because of the content?
is it...I am getting all excited bounce bounce bounce
 can I expect some smooches :lol!: 

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh hai Mohabbatein - First day first show

Post by slmu on 2013-12-04, 14:34

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:It was a decent start.. 11 pm if I'm not mistaken Vi.
I dont know why they started that late a show ..who watches in India at 11 ??
Is it because of the content?
is it...I am getting all excited bounce bounce bounce
 can I expect some smooches  :lol!: 
:lol!:  your guess is as good as mine.. but its Ekta so maybe

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh hai Mohabbatein - First day first show

Post by monsi08 on 2013-12-04, 14:52

My Q is why time slot is 11 pm ?

is it an adult show? the leads dont give me any hope for any adult visions in the show :lol!:

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 867
Join date : 2013-02-15
Age : 37
Location : Bangalore

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh hai Mohabbatein - First day first show

Post by zuzana on 2013-12-04, 14:54

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:I dont know why they started that late a show ..who watches in India at 11 ??
Is it because of the content?
is it...I am getting all excited bounce bounce bounce
 can I expect some smooches  :lol!: 
:lol!:  your guess is as good as mine.. but its Ekta so maybe
maybe she wants to repeat BALH scene :P 

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh hai Mohabbatein - First day first show

Post by slmu on 2013-12-04, 14:58

monsi08 wrote:My Q is why time slot is 11 pm ?

is it an adult show? the leads dont give me any hope for any adult visions in the show :lol!:
Oh ye of little faith.. patience patience

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh hai Mohabbatein - First day first show

Post by slmu on 2013-12-04, 14:59

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:Is it because of the content?
is it...I am getting all excited bounce bounce bounce
 can I expect some smooches  :lol!: 
:lol!:  your guess is as good as mine.. but its Ekta so maybe
maybe she wants to repeat BALH scene :P 
SP nuns won't allow even at 11 pm :*lol*:

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh hai Mohabbatein - First day first show

Post by monsi08 on 2013-12-04, 15:00

slmu wrote:
monsi08 wrote:My Q is why time slot is 11 pm ?

is it an adult show? the leads dont give me any hope for any adult visions in the show :lol!:
Oh ye of little faith.. patience patience
arre patience rakh rakh ke patient ban gayi hoon main.. ye Indian TV wale kabhi bade nahi honge Rolling Eyes

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 867
Join date : 2013-02-15
Age : 37
Location : Bangalore

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh hai Mohabbatein - First day first show

Post by slmu on 2013-12-04, 15:01

monsi08 wrote:
slmu wrote:
monsi08 wrote:My Q is why time slot is 11 pm ?

is it an adult show? the leads dont give me any hope for any adult visions in the show :lol!:
Oh ye of little faith.. patience patience
arre patience rakh rakh ke patient ban gayi hoon main.. ye Indian TV wale kabhi bade nahi honge Rolling Eyes
they need teaching study

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh hai Mohabbatein - First day first show

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-12-04, 17:39

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:is it...I am getting all excited bounce bounce bounce
 can I expect some smooches  :lol!: 
:lol!:  your guess is as good as mine.. but its Ekta so maybe
maybe she wants to repeat BALH scene :P 
SP nuns won't allow even at 11 pm :*lol*:
have U watched 11pm show Maryada....It was like an adult show

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh hai Mohabbatein - First day first show

Post by slmu on 2013-12-04, 19:40

anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote::lol!:  your guess is as good as mine.. but its Ekta so maybe
maybe she wants to repeat BALH scene :P 
SP nuns won't allow even at 11 pm :*lol*:
have U watched 11pm show Maryada....It was like an adult show
Actually no, heard about it, but did not watch it. Wonder if this will turn out like that as well.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh hai Mohabbatein - First day first show

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:28


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum