Latest topics

Review 3-12-13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Review 3-12-13

Post by Maria J on 2013-12-04, 15:04

Review 3-12-13
Asad has decided to move away from the place where everything that reminds of his mother. It’s strange to hear such things from a man who has been living in the past and has so much anger for his father. He has moved away from the place where everything reminded him of his but he has never forgotten his father and the pain caused by Rashid leaving. 

I was happy that Asad told off Rashid and gave him a piece of his mind. Rashid got a good reality check that he separated a mother from her son. But it’s strange he never felt this bad when Ayan and Shirin separated. This makes me feel that Rashid never cared much for Shirin. This again brings me to think whether one can love two persons at the same time. Because I think Dilshad is quite strong and does have self-respect in her so when such a person trusts and loves Rashid he must be a good man who was forced by circumstances to do things he had to do. But then why bed two ladies. Well I guess I just can’t take the fact that a Rashid is truthful when he says he loves both the women. I mean both are so different in the manners one is a sensible while the other is so clingy. 

Wow this mystery person is sure deadly one. He/ She is leaving no stones unturned to catch Razia. I’m glad Asad and Zoya aren’t going to be separated. The scene at the darga reminded me of Maaneet scene at the darga the Teri Diwani Sequence. I love that song.. So leaving you with a nice picture of Asya which promises their togetherness and also the Teri Diwani Sequence of Maneet. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Thanks for reading me.. Would like to know your thoughts too..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: Review 3-12-13

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-04, 16:15

Nice review maria......this track is disgusting.....

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-12-04, 16:23

Awesome review Maria, Rashid loves both wives and it is possible.However a man can NEVER love the wives equally, he always love one more than the other.The etiquette is that he should not say so and must materialistically share equally. Qubool hai depicts the wrong practices of bigamy. The separation between dilshaad and Rashid for a long period of time automatically cause a divorce and Talaq(divorce) between the two. As for Ayaan and Zoya,Ayaan could have given her a divorce straight away.The reason why Zoya has to wait three months before she can marry Asad it is because in the event she becomes pregnant there is no confusion on the paternity of the child (however we know Zoya did not sleep with Ayaan)

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by watever on 2013-12-04, 19:09

Thank you , TM

Asad and Zoya coming back together is no mystery  but hasn't Gul destroyed the very foundation of qubool hai,The premise of Qubool Hai was the enemity of the brothers thanks to Zoya !! As long as 4 lions  stick to their habit of throwing the baby along with the bath water, they will never be able to  manage a show for long periods.

Why bring in Haider now?? there already were several pending tracks which could have been brought to conclusion Haider could have been introduced later .

what's up with Asad with all those hair and beard  where is that OCD guy ?? Asad has been decimated , is being decimated .. why do the leads of  4 lions tend to go suicidal with their looks in the later stages ??

watever

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-12-04, 19:56

asyalover wrote:Nice review maria......this track is disgusting.....
Thanks Jenny... ya it is No

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-12-04, 20:00

perfumeheaven wrote:Awesome review Maria, Rashid loves both wives and it is possible.However a man can NEVER love the wives equally, he always love one more than the other.The etiquette is that he should not say so and must materialistically share equally. Qubool hai depicts the wrong practices of bigamy. The separation between dilshaad and Rashid for a long period of time automatically cause a divorce and Talaq(divorce) between the two. As for Ayaan and Zoya,Ayaan could have given her a divorce straight away.The reason why Zoya has to wait three months before she can marry Asad it is because in the event she becomes pregnant there is no confusion on the paternity of the child (however we know Zoya did not sleep with Ayaan)
Thanks Zainab for reading my post and also for the insight into this bigamy system and the reason for 3 months wait...

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-12-04, 20:06

watever wrote:Thank you , TM

Asad and Zoya coming back together is no mystery  but hasn't Gul destroyed the very foundation of qubool hai,The premise of Qubool Hai was the enemity of the brothers thanks to Zoya !! As long as 4 lions  stick to their habit of throwing the baby along with the bath water, they will never be able to  manage a show for long periods.

Why bring in Haider now?? there already were several pending tracks which could have been brought to conclusion Haider could have been introduced later .

what's up with Asad with all those hair and beard  where is that OCD guy ?? Asad has been decimated , is being decimated .. why do the leads of  4 lions tend to go suicidal with their looks in the later stages ??
Hi friend hug1 

Welcome to Dhwani.. Hoping to see more of u in here
Gul is always killing her own baby with her own lack of confidence in her story.. I am also not understanding the reason for Haider's entry.. I also don't like Asad's new style.. 

I'm also wondering about this why o why do all the leads have to go suicidal confused confused confused

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:57

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum