Latest topics

Tellytadka shrenu and avinash interview

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tellytadka shrenu and avinash interview

Post by Maria J on 2013-12-05, 17:29

..cutie pai.. wrote:Ya i agree with maria....join there also nd u will get to read maria's awesome reviews
aww Thanks Jenny

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Tellytadka shrenu and avinash interview

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-05, 17:30

Maria J wrote:
..cutie pai.. wrote:Yaa shyla if u watch mb then u should be there na me,manu nd maria are there if u want then u can join us there
 ya we'll have a nice time together :) :) :)
Yes of course girls ... We shall make one happy gang .. Jenny, shyla, maria amd myself
YAY !!!....
Party1 Party1 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Tellytadka shrenu and avinash interview

Post by freakydoll on 2013-12-05, 17:31

Why not girls Wink
..cutie pai.. wrote:Ya i agree with maria....join there also nd u will get to read maria's awesome reviews

freakydoll
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 426
Join date : 2013-09-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Tellytadka shrenu and avinash interview

Post by Maria J on 2013-12-05, 17:43

freakydoll wrote:Why not girls Wink
..cutie pai.. wrote:Ya i agree with maria....join there also nd u will get to read maria's awesome reviews
:P

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Tellytadka shrenu and avinash interview

Post by ..cutie pai.. on 2013-12-05, 17:52

Maria J wrote:
..cutie pai.. wrote:Ya i agree with maria....join there also nd u will get to read maria's awesome reviews
aww Thanks Jenny
yaaa maria really u write awesome

..cutie pai..
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 98
Join date : 2013-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Tellytadka shrenu and avinash interview

Post by ..cutie pai.. on 2013-12-05, 17:55

Maria J wrote:
freakydoll wrote:Why not girls Wink
..cutie pai.. wrote:Ya i agree with maria....join there also nd u will get to read maria's awesome reviews
:P
so waiting to see your posts dear:) 

..cutie pai..
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 98
Join date : 2013-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Tellytadka shrenu and avinash interview

Post by ..cutie pai.. on 2013-12-05, 17:57

--sumana13-- wrote:
Maria J wrote:
..cutie pai.. wrote:Yaa shyla if u watch mb then u should be there na me,manu nd maria are there if u want then u can join us there
 ya we'll have a nice time together :) :) :)
Yes of course girls ... We shall make one happy gang .. Jenny, shyla, maria amd myself
YAY !!!....
Party1 Party1 
yaa offcourse we will have a nice time together....cheers cheers 

..cutie pai..
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 98
Join date : 2013-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Tellytadka shrenu and avinash interview

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-05, 17:58

..cutie pai.. wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Maria J wrote:
..cutie pai.. wrote:Yaa shyla if u watch mb then u should be there na me,manu nd maria are there if u want then u can join us there
 ya we'll have a nice time together :) :) :)
Yes of course girls ... We shall make one happy gang .. Jenny, shyla, maria amd myself
YAY !!!....
Party1 Party1 
yaa offcourse we will have a nice time together....cheers cheers 
OK time for today's LU of IPK EBP run run run

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Tellytadka shrenu and avinash interview

Post by Maria J on 2013-12-05, 18:01

..cutie pai.. wrote:
Maria J wrote:
freakydoll wrote:Why not girls Wink
..cutie pai.. wrote:Ya i agree with maria....join there also nd u will get to read maria's awesome reviews
:P
so waiting to see your posts dear:) 
Thank yu very much for ur words of encouragement.. U too write well.. pls do start making posts of ur own.. i'm sure many will love it :) 
here's my post for today 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Tellytadka shrenu and avinash interview

Post by ..cutie pai.. on 2013-12-05, 18:19

Ya read it nd it is nice also

..cutie pai..
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 98
Join date : 2013-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Tellytadka shrenu and avinash interview

Post by raghavan48 on 2013-12-05, 20:54

thank you so much for translation... my lanuage telugu, english, tamil... i don't know hindi.. too dificult to understand.. thanks friend for your written updates... just learning hindi...

raghavan48
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 4
Join date : 2013-11-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Tellytadka shrenu and avinash interview

Post by ..cutie pai.. on 2013-12-05, 21:17

All thanks to manu dear....i am glad to know that u guys dont know hindi nd still used to watch hindi shows.....hatsoff to u guys

..cutie pai..
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 98
Join date : 2013-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Tellytadka shrenu and avinash interview

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:35


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum