Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 4th December 2013

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar Written Update 4th December 2013

Post by cheena007 on 2013-12-04, 19:30

live update /written update 4th December 2013 

The episode begins with MA along with all three Khas begum are there in Jalal's room , Jalal says before giving verdict on this case  i wanted to talk to you all and know your opinion on this , he says that day at Dewane aam Jo was about to say something but ammi jaan stops form saying ,MA makes a wired face as if she found the reason for taking time to give verdict on this case , Jo says I am not against MA , this matter is not just related to our family its there in every religion , city and  village its there throughout Hindustan , I am against this whole system where girls are being taken as an Object and forced in to a relationship unwillingly .They have been forced to get married in a very young age ..Salima says what MA said is right but JO said you can't ignore that , before Ruq would say anything MA taints and says Ruq being a Begum e khas knows more about Kanoon and siyasat so I am sure she is with me , Ruq denies and says she is with Jo , she said, she felt Tasneed is under pressure to agree for this neekah so before taking any decision , he should talk to her ..MA becomes angry ..Jalal nods ..

Its late night Jo is in her room lost in thought about Jalal  , Moti comes running and says what happened are you Ok , Jo says she is fine , Moti says she was worried because its so late and you called me there might be something very serious ,  JO smiles , and says actually I wanted to discuss something with you , Moti says what about Tasneem , she says after you complained shahanshah look  into this case so I think he is started listening to you I am so happy finally you are getting what you deserve your right place in this family , Jo smiles she says I wanted tell you today Jalal called all his khas Begum to discuss this case with them and he called me also , I am surprised to know that I am in that begum list , Moti scolds her and says what is your problem when he didn't give importance to your words you had problem now when he is calling you khas you still complaining .. have faith on him He is doing to give right judgement..

Next morning its dewane aam Tasneem with her mother standing in front of Jalal , all begums , ministers , Heemda all are present , Ruq tells Tasneem don't be scared Shashah wants to know your wish so tell him , Jalal saks do you know about neekah , she says yes , when kaji will asks I have to says Kubool hai , then he asks what else , she says i will wear new clothes and have good food to eat , all seem surprised  , then Jalal asks are you ready for this nekah , she says yes , Jo become very worried why did she said yes , then Jo asks what do you know after wedding how life will be she says she will live in the mahal and wear good cloths everyday .MA dissapointed by her answers , Ruq says I think shanshah you know what verdict you should give ..

Jalal is alone and thinling about Tasneems answers and feeling sorry for her innocence , Jo in her room with Moti saying why did Tasneem said yes for this wedding , now God know what verdict Jalal would give , Moti consoles her to keep her patient  ..

Next morning in the village Tasneem is with watering pot going somewhere seems verys sad and cryig , one of her friend tells her my mama told you should cry while rukshat you should not cry now come lets play , Tasneem says she doesn't feel like , that time Jalal comes there dressed as chudiwalal calls for chudi le lo , Tasneems friend become happy and calls chudiwala she tells Tasneem to come and secect some chudi for her wedding , Tasneem says she don't want to buy chudi and also she doesn't want to get married , Jalal is noticing every thing and surprised to sees sad Tasneem , That time tasneems mother calls chudi wala he comes to her house , she says show us some very colourful chudi for nikah , Then Jalal shows her some expensive one Tasneem's mother become very happy and says she has seen begums wear these kinds of bangles , Jalal says he only supply these to begums , Tasneems mother calls her and asks her to try chudis tasneem says she doesn't want chudi and does't want to get married her father gets up form the cot , he slaps her and says AK promiced him to become killa guard so stop this tantrum and listen to your mother , Tasneem says you slapped that day that is why i told yes for this nilkah otherswise AK is not a nice man and I don't want to get married to him , her mother scolds her by saying she is going to spoils their lives .. Jalal is very angry seeing these he controls his anger and says don't hot the child her parents asks him to get out of their house , Jalal goes out  he is feeling sad for Tasneem while crossing market he sees an elderly man is taking his young bride that little bride is saying she doesn't want to leave her toys and go to a new house .. Jalal is moved by this ..

Jalal returns to his mahal he is crossing garden when he overhears what mali is telling to anather , he says begusm sahiba told me to shift this plant to that place if i do this this little plant will will be able to grow properly , one should wait for right time one it gets a bud its roots become strong and after that if we shift this plant it will grow nicely , Jalal comes near that plant , mali apolozies that he didn't notice him coiming , Jalal sits near that plant and lost in thoughts , Atka khan sees him and comes close to him Jalal share what he heard Mali talking about the plant , Atka khan agrees to that , Jalal says is it possible to make new law in that young girls can't be forced to get married , there should be an age limit , He says you can make new law , he says I feel law is for aawam , aawam is not for law , AK hiding behind a pillar overhears what Jalal said , AK thinks so this what he is planing to make a new law ..

precap: Ruq is telling Jalal that is complain was against AK if tomorrow if complain comes against you what will you do ? Jo is shocked to hear that ...

Last edited by cheena007 on 2013-12-04, 21:21; edited 2 times in total

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 4th December 2013

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-04, 19:31

Live Updates 04Dec13

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-04, 19:57

The episode begins with .... Jalal in thoughtful mode as Jo n Salima enter .. Followed by Ma and Ruks ..
Jala says he ad caled for important reason .. He wanted their opinion before the verdict at DEK noxt morning
He wants to know what jo was wanting to say in DEK when Hameeda had stopped her
Jo thanks him for including her as part of his close family
She says she was neither against MA nor against Ak .. Shewas against the pratha of child marriage.. Forced marriages .. Treating women as Material things .. Prro parents sell their girls for money .. Rich prucahse them for their lusty intensions

She was agaisnt this pratha of treating women in thsi insulting wAy .

Jalal says that a girl had to be under her father when young and after marriage .. For her ways he would have to modify rules
Salima too wants the rules to be changed

Jala asks ruks .. MA says ruks would agree with MA and go with her opinion .. Ruks defies MA and goes with jo .. She suggests asking the girl what was her feelings .. Whether she was willing or not .. Was she under pressure

Jala wants Tasneem to be present at DEK

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-05, 15:54; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-04, 20:00

Jo is in her  room speaks with Moti anout how Jalal had included her as close member of his family ..
She was khaas as per Jalal she is very surprised .. Moti has khushi ke aansoo .... That jala had started treating jo as his close family at last ...  She hugs jo tearfully .. Has tears of happiness ....

Jo is still surprised .. And not yet used to being khaas of Jalal
Starry Love 

Moti tells her to think about this all night .. That shehenshahhad taken this decision with his heart .. She was special .. She tells jo to rest assured that jalal would take right decision in tasneem's case

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-05, 15:59; edited 3 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-04, 20:01

At night Jo is sleepless in her queen sized bed ... thinking about Jalal's words .. How he praised her birthday gift .. Before the entire family  How he was impressed with her thoughts today before the three begums ... (She is smiling and falling in love with jalal )

Starry Love 

Next morning at DEK .. All are present .. Tasneem is brought .. But she is very scared .. Ruks and MA try to explain to her to reply  fearlessly what ever Jalal asked her ...

Jalal wants to know what did nikah mean  to her ??  She replies all childish replies .. Completely ignorant about what a nikah actually meant .. She was happy to get new clother .. Good food ... Lots of money etc ... That she was asked to say Qubool hai when the kazi asked her ...
Ruks then tells Jalal that she was sure Tasneem  was ordered to say what she uttered in DEK  ...

Later in his room .....Jalal is thoughtful ...

In her room ...Jo too is sure tasneem's family was being pressurised ...
Moti says she had accepted doing the nikah  ... Before the shehenshah so they could not do anything
Jo is worried if the innocent girl would get justice .

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-05, 15:58; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-04, 20:12

In Tasneem's vilage she is being called to play by her friends .. She declines .. Her friends find Tasneem crying ... They ask her why .... She was upset because of her shaadi ...

Jalal comes there in churiwaala  disguise ... Chori le lo .. Churi le lo !!...

Tasneem's mother invites him in .. She demands good bangles for her daughter who was getting married soon
Her mother is not worried about the cost as AK would give them lots of wealth
Tasneem's father is drinking and says AK had promised him kiledaar ka audha .. And endless supplies of alcohol

Tasneem refuses to select bangles .. She did not want to get married .. She says adham khan was very bad man  . Her parents slap her  and say that she had to let the money  flow into their house and not stop because of her unwillingness ..
Tasneem says she had said yes in the DEK because they had beaten her ...

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-05, 16:00; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-04, 20:17

Jala then scolds them for forcing their daughter against her wishes .. They scream at the do kauri ke choori waala and throw him out of the house .... Who was he to say anything to them .. She was their daughter and they could marrry her of where ever they wished ..

He also notices another child being married off against her wishes to am elderly man ....he is very sad .. And realises jo was right about the ritulas of child marriages in the riyaya

He returns into fort ... There in the garden
He also witnesses the gardener saying how a young rose plant if transplanted before time .. It would die

He discusses with  Atgah khan about child marriages .. Going on since ages ... It was thought that if the girl was married off at young age she would learn the taur tarikey of her new house easily ... It was traditional ... . Atgah says then new rules would have to be made  ...
Jalal asks if his riyaya would follow his rules ..
Jalal then says he would make rules against child marriages ..

AK over hears Jalal Atgah khan  discussion .. And says that so this was the plan .. To make rules against child marriages .. He was the son of MA .. He thinks of a plan that would shock Jalal and every one else .. Aisa karara jawab dengey ki sab dekhtey reh jayange

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-05, 16:01; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-04, 20:20

Precap ... Ruks is angrily telling Jalal that Jo had complained .. So he had changed the rules of the sultanat just to please Jo ... Now she wanted shehenshah  to be forced  to make new rules .. Because now Ruks herself  would complain against the shehenshah .... She wanted to see what decision would jalal take .. She challenges jalal .. Jo is shocked ... Jalal is surprised .. Hameeda is looking on very hurt and worried ........

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-05, 16:15; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-04, 20:33

Shehenshah getting thrown out & insulted!
for the sake of his people OR for his jo begum?
ROMANCE in the AIR,
JEALOUSY is BURNING,
CATFIGHT is ON!

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-04, 20:36

COME ON !
THE TWIST IS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is going to be interesting, CAN'T WAIT!!!!

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-04, 20:36

COME ON !
THE TWIST IS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is going to be interesting, CAN'T WAIT!!!!

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-04, 20:37

yagavarthini wrote:Shehenshah getting thrown out & insulted!
for the sake of his people OR for his jo begum?
ROMANCE in the AIR,
JEALOUSY is BURNING,
CATFIGHT is ON!

What lengths could he go to get to the bottom of the matter .... "Love could make any one do anything .." Famous quote by every ones fav character of THE fav show ...
Wonder what would Ruks do now .. An sure this too would indirectly bring Jo Jala even closer ...
:lol!: Starry Love 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Manasvi on 2013-12-04, 20:40

I am getting sick of this serial. Jalal is becoming a lost soul and I hate seeing emperor Akbar as a puppet in Jodha's hands. I think Ruks is also complainingofthe same. I think Odha's xharacter needs a lot of clean-up including her dialogues and dialogue delivery. Cant stand her anymore. I feel extremely bad for a talented actor like Rajat to be wasted like this.

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-04, 20:42

Chalo in television still there's a show which i can watch happily

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-04, 21:03

asyalover wrote:Chalo in television still there's a show which i can watch happily
Am loving this show Jenny ... Loving the siyasi maamley bringing Jo Jalal closer
Heart 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-12-04, 21:04

asyalover wrote:Chalo in television still there's a show which i can watch happily
so true this show is def better than many other shows yaar

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2013-12-04, 21:17

Having married Ruqs at 8-9, why does Jalal feel so shocked about Tasneem's statements and ignorance? Even to him and Ruqs, marriage at that age must have meant new dresses and food!

Maana, they have made a sweeping statement that raja kaanoon se pare hain. But he wasn't an emperor when he married.  Won't the riyaya quote him?

Is this why Ruqaiya is flaring at him?

History says he declared minimum age for girls 14 and boys 16. But Tasneem is already 14. But the consent factor is there. As choodiwla he has seen Tasneem's unwillingness. But how is going to check out for the rest of the marriages in the whole Riyaya?

Choodiwala, Mithaiwala, Gaaiwala, Dhoodhwala, Dibbiwala, Carpetwala, Khilonawala, Sabziwala, ...... 

Lots more to come in line then!! Jung aur Riyasat ko doosre log samhalenge.

But the way things are built up the whole thing sounds more like an attempt by Jalal to uphold jo-can-never-be-wrong motto than a genuine change of heart and the broadening thought horizons of a great emperor. If they are going to attribute each of Akbar's reforms and achievents to Jodha's stick-rigid-perfect uchith vichaar and fervent speeches, this show is going to scare me more than horror movies.

Kashmakash mein hain. Mashwara chahte hain. Salima Begum, since you're the best consultant hamari madad keejiye. Ek taraf Rajat ka brilliance hai (though the scopes are lessening with each episode) doosri taraf show ka badtha heroine-glorification-to-the-point-of-irritation hai. Ab hum karein bhi to kya karein! Dekhe ya na dekhe!

(P.S: Once more Rajat is seen in that fluro green, I'll scream! The only new costumes they've given them is that firefly gold coat and that choodiwala garb!)

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-04, 21:30

--sumana13-- wrote:
Am loving this show Jenny ... Loving the siyasi maamley bringing Jo Jalal closer
Heart 
yaa manu this is good then others....some shows are disgusting....Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-04, 21:32

zuzana wrote:
right zuzana in this there is no such types of rona dhona nd all....nd i hate that shows....
Evil or Very Mad 

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-12-04, 21:47

asyalover wrote:
zuzana wrote:
right zuzana in this there is no such types of rona dhona nd all....nd i hate that shows....
Evil or Very Mad 
so true...its all about ghrina changing into love now without saas bahu crap cheers 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-04, 21:55

zuzana wrote:
asyalover wrote:
zuzana wrote:
Evil or Very Mad 
so true...its all about ghrina changing into love now  without saas bahu crap cheers 
Zu, Jenny . Lets wait and watch how jalal beings about all the changes in Hindustaan and gradually becomes Akbar the great ... Hayee !!
Thumbsup Thumbsup 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-04, 22:02

Hope AK will not do something like - R*pe
in order to halt jalal's plan,
hope jalal will come to tasneem's rescue

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-04, 22:07

zuzana wrote:
asyalover wrote:
zuzana wrote:
Evil or Very Mad 
so true...its all about ghrina changing into love now  without saas bahu crap cheers 
ya in this saas bahu are friends nd in others we can watch.....:) 

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-04, 22:09

yagavarthini wrote:Hope AK will not do something like - R*pe
in order to halt jalal's plan,
hope jalal will come to tasneem's rescue
areee....ye to mene socha hi nahi:shock: Shocked .

Ak can do anything bcoz in episode his expressions are looking like this only....

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-04, 22:12

--sumana13-- wrote:
zuzana wrote:
asyalover wrote:
zuzana wrote:so true this show is def better than many other shows yaar
Evil or Very Mad 
Zu, Jenny . Lets wait and watch how jalal beings about all the changes in Hindustaan and gradually becomes Akbar the great   ... Hayee !!
Thumbsup Thumbsup 
waiting for the moment yrrr:) 

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 08:29

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top