Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 4th December 2013

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 4th December 2013

Post by neha on 2013-12-04, 22:14

--sumana13-- wrote:
Live Updates 04Dec13



seeing this pic makes me think y Jalal's most of the begums are taller than him :lol!:  only ruqu and nazima are shorter than him....even begum Jodha is of equal height :P :P

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2013-10-02
Age : 26
Location : Pune

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 4th December 2013

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-04, 22:46

neha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Live Updates 04Dec13



seeing this pic makes me think y Jalal's most of the begums are taller than him :lol!:  only ruqu and nazima are shorter than him....even begum Jodha is of equal height :P :P
Yes dear Neha  you are right and actually Akbar was short statured  .. but he had girth .. guess they had that in mind when selecting the cast  .. Rajat fits  perfectly in that role ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 4th December 2013

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-04, 23:05

Now after being begume khass ,
i think jo will be more in trouble,
but jalal going to back up her-
jalal going to see again the people he trust going cause rift between him and jo
AND
he is going to loose them one by one  confused

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 449
Join date : 2013-11-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 4th December 2013

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-04, 23:16

cutie pai :-) wrote:
yagavarthini wrote:Hope AK will not do something like - R*pe
in order to halt jalal's plan,
hope jalal will come to tasneem's rescue
areee....ye to mene socha hi nahi:shock: Shocked .

Ak can do anything bcoz in episode his expressions are looking like this only....
R*pe is considered a heinous crime even in those days ,, so he is surely going to be punished ...
AK is capable of anything yaar ...Shocked Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 4th December 2013

Post by clarissasham on 2013-12-04, 23:38

Superb, bracing for more Cat fights . poor jalal. He might be singing , pyar Hume iss mod pe left aya.

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2226
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 34
Location : india

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 4th December 2013

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-05, 00:24

clarissasham wrote:Superb, bracing for more Cat fights . poor jalal. He might be singing , pyar Hume iss mod pe left aya.
.......Dilbar Haye koi toh bataye kya hogaaa 



--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 4th December 2013

Post by neha on 2013-12-05, 10:17

Whatever it is! this serial is fascinating me more than any other serial. The episode was marvelous and every scene was up to the mark. The three wives for the first time joined hands and isolated the nanny witch and her evil plans. Jalal wanted to discuss with his khass begums as this matter is related to women and every begum has put her own condition in their view. 
  Jodha was against treating women as 'vastu' as she herself has been traded like a vastu by her parents and when her owner did not find her suitable or saw that she couldn't adjust herself in her new home gave her freedom to walk away which was not acceptable in those times, at least to the orthodox/kattar hindus. 
  Salima very much agreed with MA as her marriage with BK was legal in terms of Shariyat law but even she supported Jodha's view as somewhere she was rarest of the case where the huge age difference between her and her beloved late husband had not affected their marriage. 
  Ruquaiya was imagining herself in place of Tasneem and wanted Jalal to take into consideration her agreement to the marriage. As she would not have been asked if she wants to marry Jalal. And before realizing what marriage is she was already the legally wedded wife of Jalal. 
  These three wives are the examples of the condition of women across the empire. Their opinions were not considered though belonging to royal families. Jalal was very clever as he would not have got the idea investigate more and ban the child marriage if he didn't consult them. It was a masterpiece from CVs. 
  The garden scene even made him stronger to make such an important law. Overall this track is handled very much graciously than any previous track. I had expected very least from this track but everyone and everything seemed perfect and in place to me. 
  In precap I am very much sure Adham has questioned Jalal-Ruqu's marriage and Jalal will hesitate to ban the child marriages which obviously will anger his Begum-E-Khass who at this time is more worried about the sultanate.

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2013-10-02
Age : 26
Location : Pune

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 4th December 2013

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-05, 10:51

Well said Neha .. Love your thoughts my dear ...


Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-05, 14:44; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 4th December 2013

Post by sandhya on 2013-12-05, 12:17

Right neha, 

It we can overlook Jodha's stiff-like-stick idealism and mahaan bhaashans, Paridhi's nursery rhyme dialogue delivery,  and suspend logic a little here and there the show is still worth watching.

Rajat carries off Akbar beautifully and many other characters too are performed beautifully. For ex. AK. Every time he appears on the screen we feel creeps and disgust. Don't we. Chetan has done the role so well. (But pity he wont be around for long.)

And the CVs do give us classy episodes here and there.

Thanks for the ...er... mashwara. My kashmakash is solved. To aap forum ki Salima Begum hain.

One mere point, AK cant question Jalal-Ruqaiya marriage. Can he? First is the sweeping blanket statement that Raja is above Kanoon. Secondly, their marriage took place before the law was made. Surely law binds only the nikaahs after it is passed.
But ofcourse there will be whispers. Nobody can stop people from gossips and comments and from quoting King's example.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 787
Join date : 2013-11-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 4th December 2013

Post by neha on 2013-12-05, 16:07

sandhya wrote:Right neha, 

It we can overlook Jodha's stiff-like-stick idealism and mahaan bhaashans, Paridhi's nursery rhyme dialogue delivery,  and suspend logic a little here and there the show is still worth watching.

Rajat carries off Akbar beautifully and many other characters too are performed beautifully. For ex. AK. Every time he appears on the screen we feel creeps and disgust. Don't we. Chetan has done the role so well. (But pity he wont be around for long.)

And the CVs do give us classy episodes here and there.

Thanks for the ...er... mashwara. My kashmakash is solved. To aap forum ki Salima Begum hain.

One mere point, AK cant question Jalal-Ruqaiya marriage. Can he? First is the sweeping blanket statement that Raja is above Kanoon. Secondly, their marriage took place before the law was made. Surely law binds only the nikaahs after it is passed.
But ofcourse there will be whispers. Nobody can stop people from gossips and comments and from quoting King's example.
Haha Sandhya..me and salima begum ? :P :P :P anyways thanks for the compliment! (I take it as a compliment Wink ) 
Yes you are right Rajat has far more potential than any other actor in the show and its very difficult to accept paridhi when Rajat is there with his stupendous skills! I just turn blind and deaf when it comes to watch Jodha's single scenes or soul talk, because we don't have any option if we want to enjoy the show. It now more depends on the director and paridhi to work out together as CVs are putting their efforts in renewation of her character. I don't know what is wrong with her..her acting is not that bad,she is like a mugger we have in school and college who mugs up everything without understanding the depth, I will call her Chatur Ramalingum of JA :lol!: . Jokes apart it can be lack of experience compared to other actors like Rajat,Ashwini, Lavina and Chetan.
      And about adham questioning Jalal-Ruqs marriage we know how dumb Adham is:P , If he does anything against Jalal without consulting his cunning mother then he surely is in big trouble. I think people will only gossip for some time and won't oppose Jalal as he is the ruler and Atga Khan rightly said if his praja loves him they will accept his decision. Now looking at the new promo I am sure AK haven't consulted the nanny witch and made Jalal furious with his stupidity. God bless this dumb son of MA !!

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2013-10-02
Age : 26
Location : Pune

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 4th December 2013

Post by sandhya on 2013-12-05, 16:57

neha wrote:
sandhya wrote:Right neha, 

It we can overlook Jodha's stiff-like-stick idealism and mahaan bhaashans, Paridhi's nursery rhyme dialogue delivery,  and suspend logic a little here and there the show is still worth watching.

Rajat carries off Akbar beautifully and many other characters too are performed beautifully. For ex. AK. Every time he appears on the screen we feel creeps and disgust. Don't we. Chetan has done the role so well. (But pity he wont be around for long.)

And the CVs do give us classy episodes here and there.

Thanks for the ...er... mashwara. My kashmakash is solved. To aap forum ki Salima Begum hain.

One mere point, AK cant question Jalal-Ruqaiya marriage. Can he? First is the sweeping blanket statement that Raja is above Kanoon. Secondly, their marriage took place before the law was made. Surely law binds only the nikaahs after it is passed.
But ofcourse there will be whispers. Nobody can stop people from gossips and comments and from quoting King's example.
Haha Sandhya..me and salima begum ? :P :P :P anyways thanks for the compliment! (I take it as a compliment Wink ) 
Yes you are right Rajat has far more potential than any other actor in the show and its very difficult to accept paridhi when Rajat is there with his stupendous skills! I just turn blind and deaf when it comes to watch Jodha's single scenes or soul talk, because we don't have any option if we want to enjoy the show. It now more depends on the director and paridhi to work out together as CVs are putting their efforts in renewation of her character. I don't know what is wrong with her..her acting is not that bad,she is like a mugger we have in school and college who mugs up everything without understanding the depth, I will call her Chatur Ramalingum of JA :lol!: . Jokes apart it can be lack of experience compared to other actors like Rajat,Ashwini, Lavina and Chetan.
      And about adham questioning Jalal-Ruqs marriage we know how dumb Adham is:P , If he does anything against Jalal without consulting his cunning mother then he surely is in big trouble. I think people will only gossip for some time and won't oppose Jalal as he is the ruler and Atga Khan rightly said if his praja loves him they will accept his decision. Now looking at the new promo I am sure AK haven't consulted the nanny witch and made Jalal furious with his stupidity. God bless this dumb son of MA !!
Of course I meant it as a compliment! I had expressed in my previous post in this thread that I was confused whether to continue watching the show or put my 7:50p.m s to better use being totally irked with Jodha and Pari combo. The character is as dispiriting as the actress is disappointing.  But after reading you I thought ..chalo.. there is more to the serial than pari. ( Just have the earmuffs and turn deaf when she starts to talk.) Proper and gentle consultation is synonymous with Salima Begum. Is it not? 

The Rajat/Akbar combo is worth tolerating all the insufferable Bhaashans in the world. Nice to read that you too are a fan of Akbar(the real one). Today I just dusted my history books and listed out Akbar's achievements (I've posted them in another thread today). That man was a marvel! And going by the amount of things he has done, even with all the speed of the serial we are sure to go for another two years atleast!

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 787
Join date : 2013-11-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 4th December 2013

Post by Sponsored content Today at 04:42


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum