Latest topics

Not even a single man

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Not even a single man

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-12-04, 19:49

NOt even a single person (except Avdooth) in love their wives...

Slok, NA, Abay treats wives as slaves only

and even Varad doesnt likes his wife..eventhough he is the only sane person n that house

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Not even a single man

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-12-04, 19:58

There would be one more exception, Anjali's father and Mother are certainly a loving couple who have stood together in all the challenges.

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-12-04, 20:04

sameersaagar wrote:There would be one more exception, Anjali's father and Mother are certainly a loving couple who have stood together in all the challenges.
I forgt them

Whoever loves their wives seems 2 face a lot of troubles...Anjali's dad lost his everythng and now Avdooth on the same way:shock:

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-12-04, 20:11

True.. the Agnihotri men and Abhay are all terrible when it comes to their wives. Only thing that can be said about Varad is that he is grateful for Kavya.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-12-04, 20:35

Anu..... I caught up after almost a week's gap.... So true... I shuddered at the belt beating sound... Why doesn't she just run away ? Get a job somewhere...?

Btw, did Shlok try to get intimate with Astha? I guess this makes it consistent with the negative character but inconsistent with serial precedence .... No one wants to get intimate with their wives in Hindi serials... All kids are born from one fateful fruitful contact! ROFL 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-12-04, 20:38

Shesherkobita wrote:Anu..... I caught up after almost a week's gap.... So true... I shuddered at the belt beating sound... Why doesn't she just run away ? Get a job somewhere...?

Btw, did Shlok try to get intimate with Astha? I guess this makes it consistent with the negative character but inconsistent with serial precedence .... No one wants to get intimate with their wives in Hindi serials... All kids are born from one fateful fruitful contact! ROFL 
Sabi long hug  missed you.

Well he hasn't tried to get intimate in that sense.. there is a lot of push pull and he did hold her from behind.. I think he is enjoying her discomfort.

:*lol*:  so true.. they have babies so easily, especially if it happens before marriage.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-12-04, 20:51

slmu wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:Anu..... I caught up after almost a week's gap.... So true... I shuddered at the belt beating sound... Why doesn't she just run away ? Get a job somewhere...?

Well he hasn't tried to get intimate in that sense.. there is a lot of push pull and he did hold her from behind.. I think he is enjoying her discomfort.

:*lol*:  so true.. they have babies so easily, especially if it happens before marriage.
Shanthi... Kiss  Only before marriage....ROFL  After marriage no one is interested .... Aditya, Suraj, Arnav Singh Raizada... Everything revolves around kitchen after marriage..... To improve things they should move the recliner from bedroom to the kitchen.... :P 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-12-04, 21:01

Shesherkobita wrote:
slmu wrote:

Shanthi... Kiss     Only before marriage....ROFL     After marriage no one is interested .... Aditya, Suraj, Arnav Singh Raizada... Everything revolves around kitchen after marriage..... To improve things they should move the recliner from bedroom to the kitchen.... :P 
ROFL  what an awesome idea

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-12-04, 21:48

Sabi ....Missed u alot long hug

Slok also not different...he is not planning 2 get intimate...he jus hugs and touches her 2 make her feel uncomfortable

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-12-04, 23:28

anusha.cochin wrote:

Slok also not different...he is not planning 2 get intimate...he jus hugs and touches her 2 make her feel uncomfortable
Anu I just saw today's episode .... It's all about eating left over from husband's plate....yuk! I eat left over from my daughter's plate... But I dont love my husband enough yo eat from his plate.... But but... My husband would eat from everyone's plate... He would eat from Shlok's plate if the food was yummy! He just loves food cream     I don't know what to think of this weird episode....

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-04, 23:49

Shesherkobita wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:

Anu I just saw today's episode .... It's all about eating left over from husband's plate....yuk! I eat left over from my daughter's plate... But I dont love my husband enough yo eat from his plate.... But but... My husband would eat from everyone's plate... He would eat from Shlok's plate if the food was yummy! He just loves food cream     I don't know what to think of this weird episode....
making it a rule to eat out of another's plate is sickkk ..I would never accept that .. none would ..... but out of fun people do share plates .. my friends do share at road side eateries .. it is such fun ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:42

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum