Latest topics

New Promo : 4th Dec 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Promo : 4th Dec 2013

Post by neha on 2013-12-05, 09:30

In Diwaan-E-Khass 
Jalal : Adham khan is going to marry an underage girl and my decision is that this marriage won't happen cheers 
Everyone including MA stunned affraid 
Adham : Then I will say this is injustice No 
Jalal : Khamoshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!! Bang

DEK shocked Shocked Shocked

Credits : FB source

Last edited by neha on 2013-12-05, 11:41; edited 3 times in total

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: New Promo : 4th Dec 2013

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-05, 10:49

Thanks for sharing Neha .. This is as per predictions YAY !!..
Just watched it on TV. ....Love you for doing the written update yaara :heart: :heart: 
I am loving this show Dance

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-05, 11:03; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-05, 10:56

ulti ginnti for Adham Shuruuuuu

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-05, 11:02

Tanthya wrote:ulti ginnti for Adham Shuruuuuu
Sathya what do the history books say ?? Was AK killed before Jalal's first child was born ? When will Maan Singh rejoin Jalal's court ?.

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-12-05, 11:45

--sumana13-- wrote:
Sathya what do the history books say ?? Was AK killed before Jalal's first child was born ?  When will Maan Singh rejoin Jalal's court ?.
Yes Manu....AK died somewhere in between June 1562 and MA died in July 1562, 40 days after his death. None of Jalal's children were born. But I am not sure when the infant baby Fatima Sultan Begum of Jalal-Ruqu died. Maan singh was one of the nine jewels after Bhagwan Das pronounced him Raja of Amer. Till then Maan was under the care of Akbar who called him farzand means 'son' and trained him

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by ..rosa.. on 2013-12-05, 12:24

neha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Sathya what do the history books say ?? Was AK killed before Jalal's first child was born ?  When will Maan Singh rejoin Jalal's court ?.
Yes Manu....AK died somewhere in between June 1562 and MA died in July 1562, 40 days after his death. None of Jalal's children were born. But I am not sure when the infant baby Fatima Sultan Begum of Jalal-Ruqu died. Maan singh was one of the nine jewels after Bhagwan Das pronounced him Raja of Amer. Till then Maan was under the care of Akbar who called him farzand means 'son' and trained him
Thanks Neha for sharing all these details friend 

..rosa..
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-12-05, 12:43

..rosa.. wrote:
neha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Welcome dear :) :) ....will share more details in coming time and as Akbar is my childhood crush :P :P thanks to the history book, I keep on gathering information about the mughal era.

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by ..rosa.. on 2013-12-05, 13:53

neha wrote:
..rosa.. wrote:
neha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Sathya what do the history books say ?? Was AK killed before Jalal's first child was born ?  When will Maan Singh rejoin Jalal's court ?.

Welcome dear :) :) ....will share more details in coming time and as Akbar is my childhood crush :P :P thanks to the history book, I keep on gathering information about the mughal era.
Looking forwards to reading more from you ...

..rosa..
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2013-12-05, 13:55

Me too Neha. History of Akbar has also fascinated me since childhood. The movie and now the serial has rekindled my interest. Here are a few of the reforms that may be dealt with in the serial in the days to come:

(1)  He abolished the Pilgrim Tax in 1563 with a view to winning over the good-will of the Hindus. The Muslims opposed this act of the Emperor on the ground that it involved a huge loss to the royal treasury. Another argument was that as the Hindus had been paying the tax for a long time, the same was not inequitable. But Akbar preferred to lose annually a sum of Rupees one crore in order to win over the goodwill of the Hindus.

(2)  The next reform was the abolition of Jizya which was a tax on the "conscientious faith of any man." This measure went a long way in removing the deep-rooted bitterness in the minds of the Hindus against the Muslim rulers.

(3)  Akbar tried to remove the custom of Sati from the Hindus in general and the Rajputs in particular. Special inspectors were appointed to keep a watch on the voluntary or forced Sati. No woman was to be burnt against her will (1590-91).

(4)  Akbar discouraged child-marriages and the system of female infanticide. A law was made that no boy below the age of 16 and no girl below the age of 14 was to be married. Consent of the bride and bridegroom was made necessary for the performance of a marriage. By another law, it was provided that no son or daughter of a nobleman could be married without the ascertainment of their age by an official of the police.

Two officers called Turbegs were appointed in big towns to inquire into the circumstances of the bride and bridegroom. 

(5) If a Hindu was converted to Islam in his childhood, he was given the option to become a Hindu again if he so desired.

(6)  Akbar abolished the system of the enslavement of the wives and children of the conquered people. All persons in India were to be free.

(7) The Jagir system was abolished and all Jagirs were converted into Crownlands. The state became the owner of those lands and collected the revenues directly. The officers were to be paid salaries.

(8) Mir Arz was appointed to receive petition from the public and submit them to the Emperor.

(9)  Trial by ordeal was abolished.

(10) A record office was set up and the proceedings of the court were to be recorded.

(11)  Important changes were made in the organisation of the royal mint. Abdul Samad was appointed the mint master. Different officials were put incharge of the provincial mints of Bengal, Lahore, Jaunpur, Gujarat and Patna. Pure gold was used for coins and those were of standard weight. His coins were superior in weight accuracy, purity and artistry.

(12) And of course, his contribution to art and literature is ummatched. He created a huge library and had huge volumes written and translated in various languages. His court was always adorned by poets, architects and artisans. Tansen, Birbal, Abul Fazl and our own little Rahim Khanekhana (his poetry is a pleasure to read even now) are a few among the many.

(13)  His system of administration was unparalleled. He reorganized the various departments and regularized their functions.  The revenue, military and judiciary were well appointed and well paid, but he retained the ultimate say in all departments.

(14) With Todar Mal who was the revenue officer of Sher Shah Suri as well, he devised the Dashala system of tax collection that was based on fair and reasonable taxation based on the productivity of the land. 

(15)  His military and trade policies helped his empire triple in size and wealth.

(16)  He also introduced widow remarriage.

(16) Officers were appointed in accordance with their capability and loyalty irrespective of religion. 

There might have been many more. But Akbar was the Emperor who brought in pluralism and tolerance which formed the basics of the modern day Republic  India.( To us now this may all seem regular because we are accustomed to these ideals since childhood. But to bring in the change in a hard-set superstition filled society, Akbar must have had to face many obstacles and difficulties.) Truly, his rule was considered as RamRajya by even the Hindus of that period. 

I only hope that the serial keeps the romance track and reforms track apart, except perhaps suggestive contributions from his three wonderful chief wives. Real credit for all his achievements should be given only to the exceptional Shahenshah who really ruled the hearts of his riyaya then and is still ruling even 500 years after.

PS: Other notable junctures in his history are:

His conquest of the Rajputana that began with Amer and then Dhawalgarh continued and culminated with the victory over the Chittagorh(1567) and Ranthambore(1568) after which he built the city of Fatehpur Sikhri (1569) .It was the year that Salim was born as well(1569)

Akbar defenestrated Adham Khan for killing Atga Shamshuddin in (1962) (the year Jodha is married to Akbar- the serial is so far correct as per history). Maham Anga died soon after. Akbar constructed their tombs Bhul Bhulaiya north of Qutub Minar. It is said that her slave tried to kill Akbar (our Resham??) but failed in the attempt.

Last edited by sandhya on 2013-12-05, 14:10; edited 1 time in total

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-05, 13:58

Big thank you to Sandhya and Neha for you awesome contributions here my dear friends .. this is such valuable info and this is real historical facts not the crap Ekta is dishing out 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2013-12-05, 14:19

The serial Manu. has not much deviated from history so far. Just that masala and spices have been added for extra falvour. If only they reduce their addiction to heroine-glorification,  teach Paridhi to speak in a more refined and elegant manner, and concentrate more on Akbar, the serial could be simply wonderful especially with an actor of Rajat's potential doing the pivotal role.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-05, 14:24

sandhya wrote:The serial Manu. has not much deviated from history so far. Just that masala and spices have been added for extra falvour. If only they reduce their addiction to heroine-glorification,  teach Paridhi to speak in a more refined and elegant manner, and concentrate more on Akbar, the serial could be simply wonderful especially with an actor of Rajat's potential doing the pivotal role.
@ Bold.. I simply could not stop myself..Just contrast Paridhi's modulation with that of Moti..same  dialect, same utthar-chadav yet Moti bring life to her dialogues while Jodha's sound dead ..

esp y'day I felt she was rattling off the lines from the pages instead of  the  pain  and the anguish leading to her outburst..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2013-12-05, 14:32

Tanthya wrote:
sandhya wrote:The serial Manu. has not much deviated from history so far. Just that masala and spices have been added for extra falvour. If only they reduce their addiction to heroine-glorification,  teach Paridhi to speak in a more refined and elegant manner, and concentrate more on Akbar, the serial could be simply wonderful especially with an actor of Rajat's potential doing the pivotal role.
@ Bold.. I simply could not stop myself..Just contrast Paridhi's modulation with that of Moti..same  dialect, same utthar-chadav yet Moti bring life to her dialogues while Jodha's sound dead ..

esp y'day I felt she was rattling off the lines from the pages instead of  the  pain  and the anguish leading to her outburst..
Why dont they have someone to dub for Pari? Even Moti speaks Shuddha Hindi. We've heard Shuddha Hindi in Yash Chopra's Mahabharat as well. It has a classical beauty of its own. But when Pari starts talking, you feel terrible, as though "munh mein paththar chabha rahi hai". Her dialogues are totally deprived of feelings, intonation and effect. Irrespective of the situation, you only feel like cello-taping her mouth.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-05, 14:50

sandhya wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Why dont they have someone to dub for Pari? Even Moti speaks Shuddha Hindi. We've heard Shuddha Hindi in Yash Chopra's Mahabharat as well. It has a classical beauty of its own. But when Pari starts talking, you feel terrible, as though "munh mein paththar chabha rahi hai". Her dialogues are totally deprived of feelings, intonation and effect. Irrespective of the situation, you only feel like cello-taping her mouth.
@ Blue OMG Sandhya you are too much yaar ..I cant stop Laughing 
:*lol*: :*lol*:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by ..cutie pai.. on 2013-12-05, 17:14

Hii friends i read in net that salim is son of jodha nd akhbar

..cutie pai..

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-05, 17:44

..cutie pai.. wrote:Hii friends i read in net that salim is son of jodha nd akhbar
Congrats 
:lol!: :lol!: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by ..cutie pai.. on 2013-12-05, 18:05

But neha is saying is not having any son

..cutie pai..

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-05, 19:18

..cutie pai.. wrote:But neha is saying is not having any son
I think Jodha and Akbar had many sons n daughters ..Salim is one of them .. Most of them died of sickness or mysterious conditions ... Salim ascended the throne after Akbar .. He became Jehangir the next emperor ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by ..cutie pai.. on 2013-12-05, 19:54

Many sons nd daughters lol....hope so

..cutie pai..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:38

Sponsored content