Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-05, 19:45

Live Updates 05Dec13

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 05December2013Live Updates

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-05, 19:54

The episode begins with .... Jalal's entry being announced into the DEK .. He enters .. Looks thoughtful ... Looks at Jo
He then announces he will decide the verdict on Tasneem's case ..
He says for betterment of the sultanat he would announce new rules which would effect immediately ...
No girl would be married below 14 yrs of age .. Defaulters will be punished even if it were the girls parents ...

The kaazi a khaas reads the kanoon and gives their manzoori ....being for the benefit  of the girls and awaam in Gen

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-06, 00:06; edited 3 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-05, 20:00

Atgah brings the document to Jalal who then puts Moghul Sultanat seal on it
He orders copies of new rules to be distributed all over sultanat for strict compliance

AK now could not marry Tasneem .. AK comes and announces  he was not happy with the verdict of the shehenshah
Atgah  then orders that he was crossing his limits by disobeying the rules

AK then tells till yesterday child marriages were going on .. Why did this happen just before AK's case ..
His case started before the kanoon was made so the kanoon should not apply to his case ??

Atgah then says shehenshah was above all rules .. Baad shah was above the rules his rules could not be ordered by subadaar ...
Kaazi the agres that shehehshah is above al kanoon so AK is still unhappy ..

Jalalbreaks his silence .... declares all were with in the kanoon .....He says even jalal was with in this kanoon
....he would come under this rule and he promised he would not marry under age girl

AK then asks what about the marriages he had done earlier ...
When he married he was 11 yrs and Ruks was 9 yrs  
Was his marriage with ruks gair kanooni

Jalal screams ADHAM KHAAN !!! .. The entire DEK. Is shocked ... And at a loss for words ..

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-06, 00:07; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-05, 20:04

MA then scolds AK and is about to slap him ..."zabaan ko lagaam do adham !"but AK says this was DEK and wazir e aaliya had no right to slap him only shehenshah had the rights to order punishment .. So she could fo back and let him put his point before the shehenshah ... MA resigns and moves back .

AK declares Jalal's  marriage to ruks was gair kanooni ....

Ruks is furious and she comes in the middle of DEK and asks how dare he declare marriage of malika e khaas was gair kanooni .. He was insulting MEK and he was doing gustaakhi .. He would be punished for this .!!

AK says coolly that he was following the orders as per rules ...
AK  says shehenshah shlould accept the new rules and declare his marriage to Ruks gair kanooni . He should give Talaq to Ruks  and obey the rules .himself other wise awaam would think Khud shehenshah was disobeying the rules ......

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-06, 00:05; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-05, 20:09

Later in Jalal's room ....Ruks is furious ..... She accuses jalal of keeping quiet in DEK even Hameeda did not say a word when he insulted mallika e khaas .... How could AK declare her marriage gair kanooni .. Why did Jala not do sar kalam of SK when he was insulting the shehenshah's nikah ......

Hameeda says AK was within the rules of DEK kanoon
Ruks then says when it was the matter of Jo every one raised voices in DEK the rules ofDEK were ignored .. But when it was Ruks' insult none raised their voices .. Why did jala not take out his shamsheer .. Why did hameeda not speak up today ??
Would they have to Talaq now ?? All because of AK, Jo and jalal's new rules to help Jo's cause

Jala explains all were taken aback .. None expected AK would have taken this tricky route

He assures Ruks of justice ... He could not take out sword in DEK as it was against the rules ...

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-06, 00:07; edited 4 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-05, 20:11

Ruks then says that next time Ruks would take her own decisions .. She would not wait for shehenshah .. She would ask Qs in DEK and she would complain against the shehenshah .. She would wait n watch if the shehenshah solved her problems just as he atteneded to  jo's complaints  

In AK's room MA is accusing her son of crossing al limits

Then AK then discloses everything he had over heard jala and Atgah khan .. MA is very pleased with Ak she kisses him on fore head that he was now thinking like MA and had done just the right thing ...

Now Jalal  would have to talaq Ruks and this would break him from inside and then it would be time for MA and AK to rejoice ... She is thrilled thinking of this  

Now they had to watch whether jalal would talaq Ruks and take  Jo's side .. Or preserve his marriage with Ruks and give up solving jo's complaints .. And ignore her
MA says she had always wanted her son to grow up and take his decisions today by taking this decision of declaring jalal's nikah gair kanooni .. He had made her proud she kisses her forehead ...
Ma is proud to be Ak's mother .. She salutes him subedar Adham khan

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-06, 00:08; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-05, 20:17

Jo is  crying in her room and telling Moti ...that she just wanted to help out a little girl .. But her good actions had reverse effects like always .. She cursed the lord and weeps ... That she was responsible indirectly for the hurt Ruks was going thru ...
Moti tries to tell Jo that she should not hold herself  responsible all this was AK's doing ...
Jo sends Moti out and weeps alone in the room

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-06, 00:09; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-05, 20:21

Precap for  tomorrow ...
Ruks is accusing Jalal that he gave utmost importance to jodha's problems .. He listened to every word of AK even when he insulted Ruks in bhari darbaar ...
But only when it was the matter of Ruks his childhood friend .....his wife .. His partner in happiness ... In  his good and bad times ...and this is wha she gets in return ? ...how could he allow this to happen to her ?... she is unconsolable .. Jala tries to pacify her but she is in jo mood to listen . She marches out of the room crying .....jala looks at his childhood friend with sympathy and love ..

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-05, 20:33; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by ..cutie pai.. on 2013-12-05, 20:32

Why jodha is thinking that she is in all this drama....its not her fault...nd today ruks was totally heartbroken.....nd ak kya dimaag lagaya hai

..cutie pai..

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-05, 20:34

..cutie pai.. wrote:Why jodha is thinking that she is in all this drama....its not her fault...nd today ruks was totally heartbroken.....nd ak kya dimaag lagaya hai
Jodha is feeling guilty of hurting Rukaiya .. And indirectly this was hurting Jalal too ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-05, 20:36

i felt like jalal is in the trap of his own law,
altough jo has stated that she wasn't against AK & MA, but she is indirectly against both of them
scratch

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ..cutie pai.. on 2013-12-05, 20:38

Agree to both of u manu nd yagavarthini....lets see whats jalal next plan to stop this

..cutie pai..

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-05, 20:44

i thought jalal would have stand up for ruks - but he end up breaking ruks into pieces..Broken Heart

HE'S THE KING, HE COULD HAVE STATED THAT HE MAKES THE RULES,  NOT THE RULES MAKES HIM as he had stated once -( not stand there quietly )No No No No

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-05, 20:47

Quite pissed OFF with jalal's attitude TODAY !!!!!!!!!!Bang

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-05, 20:59

yagavarthini wrote:Quite pissed OFF with jalal's attitude TODAY !!!!!!!!!!Bang
Yaga, Jenny .. He is cornered .. Whether he allowed AK to marry Tasneem and forget about the rules ... Hurting Jo or whether he respected new rules and declare his marriage to Ruks illegal and talaq His childhood companion Ruks ...

WHY DOES HE NOT USE SIMPLE LOGIC ONLY FUTURE MARRIAGES WERE AFFECTED .. NOT OLD MARRIAGES

BUT ...history says .. Jala did manage to pass the rule ... And AK was unable to marry T .. And with further incidents Jalal AK face off worsens .. AK starts hating Jalal to the limit of attempting to murder him that is when jala kills AK

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-05, 21:04; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2013-12-05, 20:59

What is all this crap ?

Whenever a law is made it is applicable only from the date of issuance of the law.  Tha Shahenshah cannot nullify all the under-age weddings that took place in the sultanat. Where will all the married girls go who had been married nabaaliks and lived with their husbands for many years since? Hell will break loose in the state.

Even when tax or military laws are made it is applicable only henceforth and not from time immemorial! Why so much fuss in this matter?
Why couldn't Jalal tell this plainly on Adham Khan,s face and wrap up the matter-'this law comes into force from today onwards'?

If Adham argues that his application was made before the law was passed, then he will have to be permitted to marry Tasneem. For the sake of one Tasneem, Jalal cant risk Ruqaiya and all the other women of the state who married at a young age.

Good to see Jodha feel guilt as she is so sure of her actions always and fees that she can never be wrong. She is always intent on little matters and loses the larger picture. Like she did by taking out the gunpowder to save deer and rabbit and risked Jalal! Yesterday during consultation, she said that she doesn't accuse MA or AK but has rosh or whatever against the entire system. If a change of law was all she wanted, why did she petition against AK? She could have quietly suggested a change in law and let things happen. But when did she have tact? This woman has a penchant of creating troubles.

My heart goes out to Ruqaiya. She has been with Jalal through good times and bad and now has to face this day? If I were she, I'd tear down the entire palace including Jalal and Jodha. Inspite of all her haughtiness and pride, she has been most loyal to Jalal.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-05, 21:03

I agree with Sandhya ...
Past under age Nikah could not be declared gair kanooni but future nikah would nave to be considered ...

How can one even think of declaring age old marriages gair kanooni ?? Why can jalal not use simple logic ??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-05, 21:19

Sandhya,
i will agree with ur point,
even i was in ruks plce, i would hv done the same thing

My heart goes out to Ruqaiya. She has been with  Jalal through good times and bad and now has to face this day? If I were she, I'd tear down the entire palace including Jalal and Jodha. Inspite of all her haughtiness and pride, she has been most loyal to Jalal.

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ..cutie pai.. on 2013-12-05, 21:25

I agree sandhya,yagavarthini nd manu....exactly i also want to say this only...the rules are for future not for the past....

..cutie pai..

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-05, 22:28

..cutie pai.. wrote:I agree sandhya,yagavarthini nd manu....exactly i also want to say this only...the rules are for future not for the past....
May be Jalal will add another auxillary rule that all marriages that were already solemnised were not to be affected but no new marriages could be performed between underage persons .. Kal jalegi jalal ki tube light ...
:D%%: Party1 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-05, 22:46

yagavarthini wrote:Sandhya,
i will agree with ur point,
even i was in ruks plce, i would hv done the same thing

My heart goes out to Ruqaiya. She has been with  Jalal through good times and bad and now has to face this day? If I were she, I'd tear down the entire palace including Jalal and Jodha. Inspite of all her haughtiness and pride, she has been most loyal to Jalal.
Every one including Jalal, Hameeda, Jo and MA were aware how attached Jalal was to Ruks .. And they were fully understanding the reason behind her being distraught .. So none actually knew how to pacify her .. How would Jalal extricate himself out of this supposed sticky situation .. Hope they are not planning to make Jo Mahaan by making her clarify the application of the new rule on future marriages and not on already solemnised ones ..
confused 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by ..cutie pai.. on 2013-12-05, 22:52

Dont know guys anything can happen

..cutie pai..

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-12-05, 22:52

Thanks for the update manu

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2013-12-05, 23:04

""Every one including Jalal, Hameeda, Jo and MA were aware how attached Jalal was to Ruks .. And they were fully understanding the reason behind her being distraught .. So none actually knew how to pacify her .. How would Jalal extricate himself out of this supposed sticky situation .. Hope they are not planning to make Jo Mahaan by making her clarify the application of the new rule on future marriages and not on already solemnised ones ..
""

Jo so smart (Again, kanhaji ne sadbudhdhi di) and Jalal so foolish not to think of it earlier? Toooooooo much, is it not?

But as I said earlier, if the cut off date is mentioned, Adham's case was presented before the law was passed and wouldn't bind him. His marriage to Tasneem will have to be permitted. 

Lets see how Jalal makes it a win-win situation.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-05, 23:23

sandhya wrote:""Every one including Jalal, Hameeda, Jo and MA were aware how attached Jalal was to Ruks .. And they were fully understanding the reason behind her being distraught .. So none actually knew how to pacify her .. How would Jalal extricate himself out of this supposed sticky situation .. Hope they are not planning to make Jo Mahaan by making her clarify the application of the new rule on future marriages and not on already solemnised ones ..
""

Jo so smart (Again, kanhaji ne sadbudhdhi di) and Jalal so foolish not to think of it earlier? Toooooooo much, is it not?

But as I said earlier, if the cut off date is mentioned, Adham's case was presented before the law was passed and wouldn't bind him. His marriage to Tasneem will have to be permitted. 

Lets see how Jalal makes it a win-win situation.
OMG Sandhya .. This is the beauty of creative writing by the writers of the show they make the plain n simple history so much mysterious and interesting .. After every episode we are left wondering and thinking what is going to happen next .. Making us wait impatiently for the next episode .. And by the end of tomorrow we will be hyper excited to watch .....what why how where etc etc ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 08:30

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum