Latest topics

Jodha Akbar 05December2013Live Updates

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 05December2013Live Updates

Post by neha on 2013-12-06, 10:53

I too was confused that how can this people be so stupid and why can't Jalal just say that the law applies from now onwards but watching the repeat has changed some points for me.
 I think the whole point of Adham was if the law applies to Shehenshah also then he should not marry any underage girl in future to which Jalal agreed and if he is stopping Adham from marrying Tasneem as their marriage was already fixed when Tasneem agreed in front of Jalal, his case should be omitted just like Jalal-ruqu's marriage and other marriages which took place before applying the law are omitted. This has caught Jalal in dilemma. Jalal is not a fool. It is not that the people in DEK meant the law to be applied to old marriages also, the law will be applied in future only. It is just that Adham's case does not fall under the law as the marriage was already fixed. Saying qubool hai is the stamp for any marriage but it cannot be denied that this marriage should not be stopped as Tasneem and her parents have accepted the proposal openly in DEK. Adham's argument is valid hence Jalal is in confusion as this whole drama has started from Tasneem's case and he now cannot omit her. It will be injustice from his POV. Ruqaiya is angry with Jalal because he did not take a stand for her as a husband but we cannot forget that when in court he is the Shehenshah first and he keeps his every relation out of the court like we saw in BB's case, even when his khan baba was declared baagi he gave preference to the security of sultanate and was ready to wage a war. He even did not oppose the conversion of Jodha in DEK and if Salim Chisti's message could not have reached in time, Jodha would have been converted by now. Ruquaiya's case cannot be an exception for him just because she is his childhood sweetheart. He has to find a solution being a Shehenshah hence he has kept quiet when Adham was insulting his marriage with Ruqu.

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 05December2013Live Updates

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-06, 17:31

neha wrote:I too was confused that how can this people be so stupid and why can't Jalal just say that the law applies from now onwards but watching the repeat has changed some points for me.
 I think the whole point of Adham was if the law applies to Shehenshah also then he should not marry any underage girl in future to which Jalal agreed and if he is stopping Adham from marrying Tasneem as their marriage was already fixed when Tasneem agreed in front of Jalal, his case should be omitted just like Jalal-ruqu's marriage and other marriages which took place before applying the law are omitted. This has caught Jalal in dilemma. Jalal is not a fool. It is not that the people in DEK meant the law to be applied to old marriages also, the law will be applied in future only. It is just that Adham's case does not fall under the law as the marriage was already fixed. Saying qubool hai is the stamp for any marriage but it cannot be denied that this marriage should not be stopped as Tasneem and her parents have accepted the proposal openly in DEK. Adham's argument is valid hence Jalal is in confusion as this whole drama has started from Tasneem's case and he now cannot omit her. It will be injustice from his POV. Ruqaiya is angry with Jalal because he did not take a stand for her as a husband but we cannot forget that when in court he is the Shehenshah first and he keeps his every relation out of the court like we saw in BB's case, even when his khan baba was declared baagi he gave preference to the security of sultanate and was ready to wage a war. He even did not oppose the conversion of Jodha in DEK and if Salim Chisti's message could not have reached in time, Jodha would have been converted by now. Ruquaiya's case cannot be an exception for him just because she is his childhood sweetheart. He has to find a solution being a Shehenshah hence he has kept quiet when Adham was insulting his marriage with Ruqu.
Well said Neha .. I agree with you .. Lets see what happens today .. Whether they solve it or leave us hanging on this mindless cliffhanger tonight ... Allah miyan jalal ko buddhi de do

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum