Latest topics

Dare to explain CVs!!!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dare to explain CVs!!!

Post by zuzana on 2013-12-05, 20:36

What I understand from the rules change in any Government or kingdom applies to all future transactions...the previous ones dont get affected...so when Jalal banishes child marriage that means in future there will be no child mariages that doesnt mean all the people who were married now will have to divorce...what utter rubbish is that??? Rolling Eyes 

Just because they need to drag the show they cannot show some nonsensical stuff.

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Re: Dare to explain CVs!!!

Post by ..cutie pai.. on 2013-12-05, 20:40

I agree zuzana that marrige was the past of ja nd ruks....nd the new rule is for future....so there's no point of the divorce

..cutie pai..

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-12-05, 21:02

..cutie pai.. wrote:I agree zuzana that marrige was the past of ja nd ruks....nd the new rule is for future....so there's no point of the divorce
Exactly and they will be 1000s of couples ike that in the country should they all divorce then...ridiculous Shocked 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2013-12-05, 21:19

I'm just repeating what I wrote in the update thread as it more apt here.
What is all this crap ?

Whenever a law is made it is applicable only from the date of issuance of the law.  Tha Shahenshah cannot nullify all the under-age weddings that took place in the sultanat. Where will all the married girls go who had been married nabaaliks and lived with their husbands for many years since? Hell will break loose in the state.

Even when tax or military laws are made it is applicable only henceforth and not from time immemorial! Why so much fuss in this matter?
Why couldn't Jalal tell this plainly on Adham Khan,s face and wrap up the matter-'this law comes into force from today onwards'?

If Adham argues that his application was made before the law was passed, then he will have to be permitted to marry Tasneem. For the sake of one Tasneem, Jalal cant risk Ruqaiya and all the other women of the state who married at a young age.

Good to see Jodha feel guilt as she is so sure of her actions always and fees that she can never be wrong. She is always intent on little matters and loses the larger picture. Like she did by taking out the gunpowder to save deer and rabbit and risked Jalal! Yesterday during consultation, she said that she doesn't accuse MA or AK but has rosh or whatever against the entire system. If a change of law was all she wanted, why did she petition against AK? She could have quietly suggested a change in law and let things happen. But when did she have tact? This woman has a penchant of creating troubles.

My heart goes out to Ruqaiya. She has been with Jalal through good times and bad and now has to face this day? If I were she, I'd tear down the entire palace including Jalal and Jodha. Inspite of all her haughtiness and pride, she has been most loyal to Jalal.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by ..cutie pai.. on 2013-12-05, 21:20

Ufff....our jalal will definitly find an option for ak

..cutie pai..

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-12-05, 21:35

sandhya wrote:I'm just repeating what I wrote in the update thread as it more apt here.
What is all this crap ?

Whenever a law is made it is applicable only from the date of issuance of the law.  Tha Shahenshah cannot nullify all the under-age weddings that took place in the sultanat. Where will all the married girls go who had been married nabaaliks and lived with their husbands for many years since? Hell will break loose in the state.

Even when tax or military laws are made it is applicable only henceforth and not from time immemorial! Why so much fuss in this matter?
Why couldn't Jalal tell this plainly on Adham Khan,s face and wrap up the matter-'this law comes into force from today onwards'?

If Adham argues that his application was made before the law was passed, then he will have to be permitted to marry Tasneem. For the sake of one Tasneem, Jalal cant risk Ruqaiya and all the other women of the state who married at a young age.

Good to see Jodha feel guilt as she is so sure of her actions always and fees that she can never be wrong. She is always intent on little matters and loses the larger picture. Like she did by taking out the gunpowder to save deer and rabbit and risked Jalal! Yesterday during consultation, she said that she doesn't accuse MA or AK but has rosh or whatever against the entire system. If a change of law was all she wanted, why did she petition against AK? She could have quietly suggested a change in law and let things happen. But when did she have tact? This woman has a penchant of creating troubles.

My heart goes out to Ruqaiya. She has been with Jalal through good times and bad and now has to face this day? If I were she, I'd tear down the entire palace including Jalal and Jodha. Inspite of all her haughtiness and pride, she has been most loyal to Jalal.

Sandhya your post is so much more in detail than mne..wish you had posted it as a seperate topic :) 

So true all hell would let loose and the social system would collapse.

Its beyond illogical and am unable to digest this track..whatver might be the CVs intentions we viewers are in our tethers

I agree with Ruqs though she came out as loud her point is quite valid.

Jodha needs to stop acting rash...

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-12-05, 21:37

..cutie pai.. wrote:Ufff....our jalal will definitly find an option for ak
I know Jenny poor Jalal is so busy these days always sorting out the mess created by Jo :lol!: 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by ..cutie pai.. on 2013-12-05, 21:52

Yaa zuzana nowdays jalal is busy in siyasi mamlas no time to talk with jodha only bcoz of her

..cutie pai..

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-12-05, 22:01

I have one more thing to add, does Jalal's sultenate has only muslim praja? are there not hindus, jains, shikhs and people from other religion ? AFAIK Talaak/Divorce concept was not there in any other religion except in islam. A wife had to follow her husband during his lifetime and even if he died before her she had to go sati or leave as a widow forever. If husband leaves her for other women or any other reason she was simply a 'parityakta'. Why CVs are not considering this simple point? 
 Then how come this solution of taking divorce is applicable to people of other religion ?

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by ..cutie pai.. on 2013-12-05, 22:12

I think that there are hindus in his praja....dear neha these are thoughts cvs cant understand this

..cutie pai..

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-12-05, 22:19

Did historically Jalal even pass a law like that? I dont think before the Brits occupied Indian subcontinent there was any such law... Most radically reformative laws were passed around late 1800 or early 1905 or so ... I could be wrong ... I'm not a history buff... Gandhiji married an underaged girl around a 100 yrs ago, right? He himself was a minor.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell on 2013-12-05, 22:30

Shesherkobita wrote:Did historically Jalal even pass a law like that? I dont think before the Brits occupied Indian subcontinent there was any such law... Most radically reformative laws were passed around late 1800 or early 1905 or so ... I could be wrong ... I'm not a history buff... Gandhiji married an underaged girl around a 100 yrs ago, right? He himself was a minor.
Akbar did pass such a law , He also passed laws abolishing forcible Sati:)

Tinkerbell
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-12-05, 22:39

Tinkerbell wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:Did historically Jalal even pass a law like that? I dont think before the Brits occupied Indian subcontinent there was any such law... Most radically reformative laws were passed around late 1800 or early 1905 or so ... I could be wrong ... I'm not a history buff... Gandhiji married an underaged girl around a 100 yrs ago, right? He himself was a minor.
Akbar did pass such a law , He also passed laws abolishing forcible Sati:)
Oh ok... Thanks tinkerbell... So no forcible sati but if the girl happily jumps into the fire then it's okay.... Hai Bhagwan.... ( just being sarcastic... These laws must've been harder to implement when the practices were so deep rooted)

Back to Zu's point..., getting a divorce from Rukeya is far fetched unless they wanna show that jodha will find the solution and Jo and Ruk will become BFF ... So that Jo eventually is comfortable with Ruk raising her brat Salim.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-12-05, 22:41

Hey folks.....have been MIA for a long time....just read todays LU and came here fir some chit chat....I feel....lets not jump the gun so soon....we are yet to get closure of this judgement....and am sure CVs are no hair brained and dont expect their viewers to b like that.....guess todays epi was to induce drama in agra as well as forums else things wud be so mundane. Lets wait for tomo epi to play out....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-12-05, 22:46

Sabi. Plain stupid, irrelavent confusion . agree with above all views. There can be a clause which says from when on the rule is applicable. Are the cvs running out of trouble making idea doubt .

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-12-05, 23:08

clarissasham wrote:Sabi. Plain stupid, irrelavent confusion . agree with above all views. There can be a clause which says from when on the rule is applicable. Are the cvs running out of trouble making idea  doubt .
Shami.... long hug  I'm guessing jodha will find the solution and make shahenshah super proud resulting in shahenshah stumbling in her tent and jodha saying..". Itni Raat Mae? " And all that... And jallu will get into " pati mana loonga" mode.... Sigh! I miss that man who knows how to take charge... Embarassed 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

MY POV;PLS GAUR FARMAIYE.

Post by JAISMINE on 2013-12-05, 23:34

[size=12]
Hi,Bye juz wanted 2 tell u that Akbar did make a law about child marriages n according 2 dat no grl below 14 n no boy below 16 were allowed to get married.He also made laws against sati,unjust system of revenue,introduced widow-remarriage etc.He is counted among great kings n was a very rational n just ruler,thats why his subjects loved him n his good deeds have made him  immortal in our memories.I think that akbar's mentality was truly apreciable  as bringing such reforms in such an orthodox n diverse country must have been tough.Besides any law made by the king has 2 b accepted nd followed.He also introduced a new religion called DIN-E-ILAHI(which was a mixture of all the good principles of all religions)to establish a unified social order,however it was unsuccessful so had 2 b abolished soon. 

I would also like 2 shed some light on the 'king disguising' himself aspect.It's seeming odd 2 all that the emperor has 2 do such petty things but I am a muslim so I'm aware of the islamic laws about a 'king's farz' according 2 it it's the duty of a king 2 dress as ordinary ppl n go around himself;silently 2 see weather his riyyaya is facing any problems instead of blindly trusting intermediates.rulers are'nt evn allowed 2 use the tax money but it is 2 b used only for the welfare of the ppl.infact they r supposed 2 earn their own living.So i'd conclude by saying that whatever jallal did(evn if it was initiated by jodha as this serial is a love story)was not far-fetched,but he is just performing his duties being a muslim ruler.
[/size]king    :)

JAISMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2013-12-05, 23:38

Jalal did bring in many many social, administrative, military, taxation reforms that were far ahead of his times. Thats why he is came to be called Akbar. Abolition of child marriages (14 for girls and 16 for boys ), Ban on Sati, Reconversion of those who were forced to change religion, widow remarriages, ban on non-muslim taxes and many many more. That's why his rule is considered to be one of the best in Indian History, equal to Chandragupta Maurya, post-Kalinga Ashoka and sometimes even equated to RamRajya.

But after Jahangir, many of the reforms began to fade away, laws were diluted, the old-thinking re-established itself and old systems were practiced again.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-12-06, 05:11

exactly Zu, as I put in another post i only saw half the episode before I gave up... it needed one sentence for Jalal to say that any marriages, Nikaah already completed before the law passing would stand, any not completed or contemplated would not be able to complete it... that's it, that's all that was required...Adham Khan has not as far I am aware married Tasneem...

for me the show has over the last few weeks going downhill, and today was an icing on the cake...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-12-06, 09:04

Zu,:) 

I caught this episode. I agree with you 100%. How can the new law apply to backdated cases. Why cant they have another track and as you said some nonsensical ones. Do they think we are fools to swallow all that rubbish??

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-12-06, 18:58

Lo hum aagaye...
As i said somewhere else...in certain Accounting Standards, u do hv provisions to opt either prospective or retrospective effect for d change...JA has adopted Retrospective effect, as it is all abt BUSINESS...lol
now u knw d justification...see i do hv answer to al sort of saansarik samasyas...haha

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-12-06, 19:10

Shesherkobita wrote:
clarissasham wrote:Sabi. Plain stupid, irrelavent confusion . agree with above all views. There can be a clause which says from when on the rule is applicable. Are the cvs running out of trouble making idea  doubt .
Shami.... long hug  I'm guessing jodha will find the solution and make shahenshah super proud resulting in shahenshah stumbling in her tent and jodha saying..". Itni Raat Mae? " And all that... And jallu will get into " pati mana loonga" mode.... Sigh! I miss that man who knows how to take charge... Embarassed 
i knw whom u miss...yay antaryami me ;-)...but akbar is a gud consolation (nt much gud luking than HIM, but i rarely care abt luks), if only, i hvnt registered my heart's copyright in HIS name...
He knew how to take charge,better than ne1 else thats for sure, damn it :-)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-12-06, 21:20

JAISMINE wrote:
Hi,Bye juz wanted 2 tell u that Akbar did make a law about child marriages n according 2 dat no grl below 14 n no boy below 16 were allowed to get married.He also made laws against sati,unjust system of revenue,introduced widow-remarriage etc.He is counted among great kings n was a very rational n just ruler,thats why his subjects loved him n his good deeds have made him  immortal in our memories.I think that akbar's mentality was truly apreciable  as bringing such reforms in such an orthodox n diverse country must have been tough.Besides any law made by the king has 2 b accepted nd followed.He also introduced a new religion called DIN-E-ILAHI(which was a mixture of all the good principles of all religions)to establish a unified social order,however it was unsuccessful so had 2 b abolished soon. 

I would also like 2 shed some light on the 'king disguising' himself aspect.It's seeming odd 2 all that the emperor has 2 do such petty things but I am a muslim so I'm aware of the islamic laws about a 'king's farz' according 2 it it's the duty of a king 2 dress as ordinary ppl n go around himself;silently 2 see weather his riyyaya is facing any problems instead of blindly trusting intermediates.rulers are'nt evn allowed 2 use the tax money but it is 2 b used only for the welfare of the ppl.infact they r supposed 2 earn their own living.So i'd conclude by saying that whatever jallal did(evn if it was initiated by jodha as this serial is a love story)was not far-fetched,but he is just performing his duties being a muslim ruler.
king    :)
hi jasmine, welcome here...thanks for the info.s, some of 'em r new to me...i m answering it on zu's behalf hope u wont mind(i knw she dsnt)...her intentions r to question CVs regarding the show not to Akbar...as v al knw, the show isnt actual adaptation of what in history n d CVs hv done a lot of derivative thngs in name of creative freedom(though m weak at history,i think, i knw ths much)...did it really happened in real, that retrospective effect was followed in regards of child marriage???(i dnt knw ths)
I ask, if it was, how can u rectify the past-a already lived up life???
Amendments(life) r done in present n future luking at past mstakes, how can u undo a done n consummated marriage jst like that?? Is it for gud?? Just bec the base of marriage was faulty, undoing it also can b the same...isnt it??
So i say, its all, the main concern is how to portray nt what was it...u cnt do ny unjust scripting(wen u already hv enuf space for modification, if necessary)...just to drag the story further...
I tel u, these sub conscious draggings r harmful to the beauty of love n story in the lovestory...
Nice talking to u, loved ur words for Akbar...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-12-07, 09:59

zuzana wrote:
sandhya wrote:I'm just repeating what I wrote in the update thread as it more apt here.
What is all this crap ?

Sandhya your post is so much more in detail than mne..wish you had posted it as a seperate topic :) 

So true all hell would let loose and the social system would collapse.

Its beyond illogical and am unable to digest this track..whatver might be the CVs intentions we viewers are in our tethers

I agree with Ruqs though she came out as loud her point is quite valid.

Jodha needs to stop acting rash...
Sandhya pls do post your thoughts in a separate post.. I would have missed it otherwise.. Seems like many already have missed :cry:

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-12-07, 10:01

JAISMINE wrote:

king    :)
Wow nice insight Jasmine.. :)

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:25

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum