Latest topics

Dare to explain CVs!!!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Dare to explain CVs!!!

Post by JAISMINE on 2013-12-07, 23:48

:) Ohh,its fine I was'nt talking 2 any 1 in particular,just wanted 2 share my thoughts with everyone.Ofcourse,what the CV's r showing is utter rubbish,u can divorce if u don't want 2 continue the marriage but not bcoz a law is passed!that's ridiculous!!! Plus Jalal n Ruqaiya have grown up n want 2 stay 2gether. Thanx Aasudi n Maria for liking my post.Actually I have a HUUUUUGE crush on Rajat,so I feel vry sad when he's critisized.
:* emb*:

JAISMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-07, 23:58

JAISMINE wrote::) Ohh,its fine I was'nt talking 2 any 1 in particular,just wanted 2 share my thoughts with everyone.Ofcourse,what the CV's r showing is utter rubbish,u can divorce if u don't want 2 continue the marriage but not bcoz a law is passed!that's ridiculous!!! Plus Jalal n Ruqaiya have grown up n want 2 stay 2gether. Thanx Aasudi n Maria for liking my post.Actually I have a HUUUUUGE crush on Rajat,so I feel vry sad when he's critisized.
flower flower flower flower flower flower 
Hay Jasmine .. loved reading all the details you shared here .. we are so happy to have amongst us girls who share with us all these authentic historical facts .... Please do register and keep visiting us and sharing your knowlegde here my friend ... would love to know more from you ...
flower flower flower flower flower flower 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-12-08, 05:20

JAISMINE wrote::) Ohh,its fine I was'nt talking 2 any 1 in particular,just wanted 2 share my thoughts with everyone.Ofcourse,what the CV's r showing is utter rubbish,u can divorce if u don't want 2 continue the marriage but not bcoz a law is passed!that's ridiculous!!! Plus Jalal n Ruqaiya have grown up n want 2 stay 2gether. Thanx Aasudi n Maria for liking my post.Actually I have a HUUUUUGE crush on Rajat,so I feel vry sad when he's critisized.
haha... Huge crush... Trust me, thats best phase to be in...
I do also like Rajat, but m limited to liking as jalal..i dnt knw much abt rajat offscreen..n criticisms r enevitable for a person in such position...
Thanks..i knw u werent particular wth ne1.. Do share ur thoughts..nice talking wth u...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-12-09, 08:37

zuzana wrote:What I understand from the rules change in any Government or kingdom applies to all future transactions...the previous ones dont get affected...so when Jalal banishes child marriage that means in future there will be no child mariages that doesnt mean all the people who were married now will have to divorce...what utter rubbish is that??? Rolling Eyes 

Just because they need to drag the show they cannot show some nonsensical stuff.
Zu, that was because, when this was being discussed, AK said that his also should be considered as past, as he has already started talking with the girl's parents. He also asked why when I want to marry, a rule like this should come, and he demanded the king that the rule be applied to future and his will not be covered in it. Thats why to cover AK, Jalal was forced to cover his marraige also in it.

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:36

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum